Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. (2632 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Whalegate:
NO I'm not. It's strictly based on what she is asking for, prayer partner. I needed one myself and the other person I first considered was just sending me links and broadcast, and doesn't have time, so I have to disembark.

You didn't need to explain anything to him. They are fond of poke nosing around here and digging up one's post to use against them. Just ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Dantedasz(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Whalegate:
NO I'm not. It's strictly based on what she is asking for, prayer partner. I needed one myself and the other person I first considered was just sending me links and broadcast, and doesn't have time, so I have to disembark.

Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Buliwyf: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Whalegate:
Eulalia:

You didn't need to explain anything to him. They are fond of poke nosing around here and digging up one's post to use against them. Just ignore them.

Whalegate, you should be thanking me. I have made your job easier. Now that she is coming to your defence you are halfway there. I don't mind being the mutual antagonist that brings the two of you together.
Just don't forget me if things work out. And don't forget me if they don't either, I like to see how all these Nairaland attempts end. LMAO.

I know she said she will likely not be replying you, just keep trying I feel she is saying it for my benefit. Not that she really means it. Although you may have to try harder because it seems you came late. But I feel your CV and the advert on your topics is enough to prove you are a little more serious than your competition. Eulalia, don't let my meddling get between you and your opportunity to grab a copy now. Lol

Anyway all jokes aside, I have muddled everything up in this post to make you guys do what you would have done without our interference. So do what you have to do. Pay no heed to me. If you like pay heed, you will just be losing a chance because some faceless guy online could read your plans. Na you Sabi. cool cool
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

Whalegate, you should be thanking me. I have made your job easier. Now that she is coming to your defence you are halfway there. I don't mind being the mutual antagonist that brings the two of you together.
Just don't forget me if things work out. And don't forget me if they don't either, I like to see how all these Nairaland attempts end. LMAO.

I know she said she will likely not be replying you, just keep trying I feel she is saying it for my benefit. Not that she really means it. Although you may have to try harder because it seems you came late. But I feel your CV and the advert on your topics is enough to prove you are a little more serious than your competition. Eulalia, don't let my meddling get between you and your opportunity to grab a copy now. Lol

Anyway all jokes aside, I have muddled everything up in this post to make you guys do what you would have done without our interference. So do what you have to do. Pay no heed to me. If you like pay heed, you will just be losing a chance because some faceless guy online could read your plans. Na you Sabi. cool cool

Lol wow... shocked you're just funny. Hmm...
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Buliwyf: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol wow... shocked you're just funny. Hmm...

wink wink
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by valirex: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eulalia:
Looking for a chat Buddy that together we. Can roll by this lock down.

Must be a born again, please.
we could do midnight prayers over the phone once in a while, if you don't mind.

This lockdown induced boredom is something else.
So, this could help one get out of the anxiety and depression that it's likely to cause.

Holla if interested.

Cheers.

What's the age and financial status the person should be on?
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
valirex:

What's the age and financial status the person should be on?

To chat? Lol... I think the age requirement is what is key here. Its just for chat to ward off boredom.
The age should be between 35 to 40.
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by manando1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
Looking for a chat Buddy that together we. Can roll by this lock down.

Must be a born again, please.
we could do midnight prayers over the phone once in a while, if you don't mind.

This lockdown induced boredom is something else.
So, this could help one get out of the anxiety and depression that it's likely to cause.

Holla if interested.

Cheers.
hi I've sent you an email I hope I m not late
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Everrest9(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
I need someone to pray for me, sorry I can't pray.
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by terrezo2002(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
I hope you guys will do the prayers. What I am see in the spirit is .......hmmm. The best thing is not to start this thing.

Go and pray with your church members or your friends if you really want to pray.
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by terrezo2002(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Everrest9:
I need someone to pray for me, sorry I can't pray.
Prayer is communication with God. If you can communicate with people then you can communicate with God. Speak with God about the things bothering you. Then read the Bible, it will help your prayers.
Also check out the Lord's prayer as a guide. Matthew 6:9-13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
terrezo2002:
I hope you guys will do the prayers. What I am see in the spirit is .......hmmm. The best thing is not to start this thing.

Go and pray with your church members or your friends if you really want to pray.

Please tell me, What can you see?

Its only a harmless chat. I suggested the prayers to help sharpen our spiritual lives since the lockdown does not permit us to meet with fellow Christian brethren in church to pray again. So, how is that a crime? I never said I want to meet anyone in person through this medium. Please don't get it twisted. OK?
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by terrezo2002(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Please tell me, What can you see?

Its only a harmless chat. I suggested the prayers to help sharpen our spiritual lives since the lockdown does not permit us to meet with fellow Christian brethren in church to pray again. So, how is that a crime? I never said I want to meet anyone in person through this medium. Please don't get it twisted. OK?
Well, what can I say other than to wish you guys well.
Re: Need A Chat Buddy. Born Again Only, Please. by Everrest9(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2020
terrezo2002:

Prayer is communication with God. If you can communicate with people then you can communicate with God. Speak with God about the things bothering you. Then read the Bible, it will help your prayers.
Also check out the Lord's prayer as a guide. Matthew 6:9-13
Thank you, I appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Muslim With 3 Wives Converts To A Christian. / Why Is The Jewish God So Blood Thirsty? / Israel Killed Their Own Prophets And They Killed Jesus Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.