Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? (1480 Views)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Nnamdi Kanu Get A Very Big Disgrace Today PHOTOS / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Get Ready For Us - Gen. Orji To Nig Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Unbeknownst to many Nigerians, IPOB runs one of the most efficient intelligence gathering agency in the world. Their presence and reach across the world makes them reliable in gathering intelligence. They are even contracted by other intelligence agency around the world.

There is no place on this earth inhabited by man there is not an IPOB member. If they put you under surveillance, you cannot escape them. And every one of them is under spiritual oath to provide vital information necessary for the defense and survival of the Biafran Nation.

That's why when Nnamdi Kanu makes a pronouncement, it comes to past. Remember, Kemi Olunloyo never mentioned names, she said "high ranking official member." But Nnamdi Kanu did mention name and location(Cuba).

The agency consists of two arms:
1. Biafran Directorate of Intelligence Agency. (Equivalent of CIA)
2. Biafran Security Service. (Equivalent of Secret Service and Homeland Security)

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Naija9090: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
No doubt they are very good like Mossad. Watch as yorubas will enter into what doesn't concern them out of envy. Any negative post below is by them!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by yeanka007: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yeye dey smell!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by DigitalBrands01: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Charleys: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Guy you no fit design logo.

That's my take on this topic

4 Likes

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by jumper524(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
You call these reliable intelligence??
Then you must be too dull to know humans are fraudsters who only try to suit their ego.
People like you might even worship father mbaka cos you think it takes high level of intelligence to pull such up rumors and speculation.
Op I prophesise to you at least there would be 7 new cases of coronavirus tonight. You can contact me for high level intelligence also..

1 Like

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:
[s]Guy you no fit design logo.

That's my take on this topic[/s]

Like how you afonja claim Innoson cannot design logo? Yet he is producing and soaring high. Afonjas, stop hating!

4 Likes

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by adeolakemi: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
nnamdi kanu actions and ulterances are beginning to scare me .the world cabal might come after him and that is dead end
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Oxb90: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are you asking? Don't you know Mr truth has so many likes and lies.......you know the rest. You may not be surprised that the informant(s) resides in aso rock. And the shocker is, he may be an housa, fulani, or even Yoruba. But you guys are here shouting up and down on NL
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:
be like school badges.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Toosure70: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mad people full this country.

1 Like

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by nitrogen(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Toosure70:
Mad people full this country.
cheesy cheesy

Intelligence Kwa, I actually believe that teenagers are behind these monikers. Very immature, and childish comments from these lots. You guys coping with these boys are trying o.
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by uboma(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Intelligence gathering my foot!
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by skyblueking(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
So you guys have this sort of Intelligence agencies yet you're unable to fight for your Biafra...
Na matter wey no concern una naim una dey put mouth...

*Go and find the person that says you wont have Biafra*
����
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Sctests: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
donbachi:
be like school badges.

Aboki design ya own make we see.
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

So until him put Amotekun, Buratai,and gun before e go look like logo abi

Wetin do this logo now

Oya wey your own

1 Like

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by waledeji(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
jonnyzt:
Unbeknownst to many Nigerians, IPOB runs one of the most efficient intelligence gathering agency in the world. Their presence and reach across the world makes them reliable in gathering intelligence. They are even contracted by other intelligence agency around the world.

There is no place on this earth inhabited by man there is not an IPOB member. If they put you under surveillance, you cannot escape Nthem. And every one of them is under spiritual oath to provide vital information necessary for the defense and survival of the Biafran Nation.

That's why when Nnamdi Kanu makes a pronouncement, it comes to past. Remember, Kemi Olunloyo never mentioned names, she said "high ranking official member." But Nnamdi Kanu did mention name and location(Cuba).

The agency consists of two arms:
1. Biafran Directorate of Intelligence Agency. (Equivalent of CIA)
2. Biafran Security Service. (Equivalent of Secret Service and Homeland Security)

https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/
Another comic relief before I retire to bed wink wink wink

Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by Naija9090: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
waledeji:
Another comic relief before I retire to bed wink wink wink

Another Yoruba.
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by waledeji(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Naija9090:

Another Yoruba.
Another Ibo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Does IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Get Their Reliable Intelligence From? by rowland545(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
They get it from okada riders and okpa sellers.....

Stupid set of people spreading fake news and propaganda and call it intelligence....... This mazi has really bleeped with his people's brain....

Intelligence gathering my A-nus

(1) (Reply)

An Anti-electricity Campaign In 1889. / Mr President Used The Federal Executive Chamber For APC NWC Meeting / How Governor Yahaya Bello Empowered A Sugarcane Seller Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.