Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Hardworking Plumber Available In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hardworking Plumber Available In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (705 Views)

Crunchy, Fresh Chin-chin Available In Ikorodu. Please Call Me. Thanks. / Original Pure Undiluted Honey For Sale... Call Or Whatsapp Me On 08092151959 / Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardworking Plumber Available In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
If you are looking for a hardworking and dedicated plumber in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State, Godwin is the man to get the job done for you. He is a skilled plumber who specializes in connection of water from wells and boreholes into homes and factories. Are you looking for a affordable plumber? Are you looking for a honest plumber? Are you looking for a Plumber who is gifted with his hands and has good knowledge about different aspects of Plumbing? Godwin is the man you should talk to cool cool cool cool cool. Godwin specializes in the following aspects of plumbing-

1. Connecting water into homes, offices and factories from boreholes and wells.
2. Fixing and installing Toilet bowls and wash hand basins.
3. Fixing showers and installing showers.
4. Connecting pipes to Soakaways from bathrooms, toilets and kitchens.
5. Fixing valves, taps and pipes. de-clogging of pipes.
6. Fixing Blocked toilets and bathrooms.
7. Commercial and Residential Plumbing Services- Cast Iron Pipe, Galvanized Iron Pipe, Steel Pipe, Copper Pipe, Plastic Pipe, Asbestos Cement Pipe etc.

Godwin is always ready to help you sort out your plumbing jobs. You can call or whatsapp him on 08131563301. He will answer your calls and messages promptly. Thanks.

Re: Hardworking Plumber Available In Ikorodu. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. by Redman44(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Are you looking for a Plumber to help you on your site, concerning the installation of toilets, baths, showers, toilet bowls etc? Are you looking for a honest and dedicated plumber that you can rely on for a excellent plumbing service? For the connection of water pipes into your home, office, factory etc, Godwin is the man that can get the job done for you. He is a good plumber who can work according to the instructions you give him. He can connect water from Wells and Boreholes into your house, office etc.

Godwin The Plumber is available for work in all areas of Ikorodu and Lagos State. If you are in Ikorodu, he can access your site easily.

Call or Whatsapp Godwin on 08131563301. He is the Plumber you are looking for cool cool cool cool cool.

(1) (Reply)

C-band Vsat Available / Dont Let This Opportunity Pass You / Great Opportunity To Have An Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.