Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me (60436 Views)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by nanauju(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Quote all the super mods and the mod of the section. Frustrated peeps shouldn't be let out on the loose
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by stonedigital: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:
Good evening ladies and gents...

My name is Paul, I am married to my beautiful wife Vivian by name for the past 16 years . We have 5 wonderful children together Jemima 15, Isaac 12, Elizabeth 9, Samuel 6 and Tabitha 3. We are based in Liberia. We both are working and earning well by God grace. I have few issues with my wife that brought me here to get some advice.

Anytime my wife and I had some misunderstanding, she does involve the children. The oldest 3 she tells them everything including how I cheated on her, she also feed them with lies that I am a bad man and I want to kills her. She tells them so many things to make them hate me. They will disrespect and keeping malice with me to the extend of if I send them for errands, she will stop them and tell them not to go. No matter how much I shouted at them to go, they will not obey me because their mother has the final say. For example my wife and I are having some misunderstandings for over 3 weeks now, we are not talking or sleeping in the same room. I have tried to makes things works for us but she refused.

The children are also keeping malice with me. I sent Elizabeth to go and get some water for me, she obeyed and went to the kitchen, few moments later she came back empty handed staring at me in shock. I asked her what about the water she said her mother said I should go in the kitchen to get the water myself . At that moment I just couldn’t take it anymore I exploded in anger I went to the kitchen we had a heated arguments she pour water on me I really wanted to hit her so hard but I control my anger and walked away.

I left the house for 3 days to cool down. because I was so angry with her I just wanted to be alone. I then went home after 3 days,my 3 oldest children acted like they hadn’t seen me they were busy with their phone/ tablets and it was only my 2 youngest that were missing me they both hugged me like never before me. My youngest daughter refuse to leave my room she even slept in my room. I could see how much she misses me. My wife on her side acted like nothing too her normal behaviour as usual . For the sake of my 2 youngest children I sat her down and talked with her. How we should makes things better for the sake of our children especially the younger ones.

I have apologized to her on my knees all to no avail. I am tired of my wife turning my children against me they have becoming out of control ... I can’t correct them it pains me a lot to see my own children disrespecting me. I don’t want them to grow up and hate me all their life I want to have my family back. A happy home how we used to be before but my wife don’t want to cooperate with me I thought this lock-down will bring us together so we could sorted out our differences and fix our marriage to become better but all to no avail.

I am writing this sitting inside my car in the compound because I can’t even go inside the house because I have nobody to talk to my 2 youngest children that keeps me busy are asleep. I am so lonely all alone please how can I put an end to all this I am fed up ...

Anyone who has ever experienced something like this can you please advice me on how did you overcome this. I hope I was brief enough...

Please go and do DNA for your kids
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by nanauju(f): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
nanauju:
Quote all the super mods and the mod of the section. Frustrated peeps shouldn't be let out on the loose
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Charmingrascal(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:

My name is Paul, I am married to my beautiful wife Vivian by name for the past 16 years . We have 5 wonderful children together Jemima 15, Isaac 12, Elizabeth 9, Samuel 6 and Tabitha 3. We are based in Liberia. We both are working and earning well by God grace. I have few issues with my wife that brought me here to get some advice.

Anytime my wife and I had some misunderstanding, she does involve the children. The oldest 3 she tells them everything including how I cheated on her, she also feed them with lies that I am a bad man and I want to kills her. She tells them so many things to make them hate me. They will disrespect and keeping malice with me to the extend of if I send them for errands, she will stop them and tell them not to go. No matter how much I shouted at them to go, they will not obey me because their mother has the final say. For example my wife and I are having some misunderstandings for over 3 weeks now, we are not talking or sleeping in the same room. I have tried to makes things works for us but she refused.

The children are also keeping malice with me. I sent Elizabeth to go and get some water for me, she obeyed and went to the kitchen, few moments later she came back empty handed staring at me in shock. I asked her what about the water she said her mother said I should go in the kitchen to get the water myself . At that moment I just couldn’t take it anymore I exploded in anger I went to the kitchen we had a heated arguments she pour water on me I really wanted to hit her so hard but I control my anger and walked away.

I left the house for 3 days to cool down. because I was so angry with her I just wanted to be alone. I then went home after 3 days,my 3 oldest children acted like they hadn’t seen me they were busy with their phone/ tablets and it was only my 2 youngest that were missing me they both hugged me like never before me. My youngest daughter refuse to leave my room she even slept in my room. I could see how much she misses me. My wife on her side acted like nothing too her normal behaviour as usual . For the sake of my 2 youngest children I sat her down and talked with her. How we should makes things better for the sake of our children especially the younger ones.

I have apologized to her on my knees all to no avail. I am tired of my wife turning my children against me they have becoming out of control ... I can’t correct them it pains me a lot to see my own children disrespecting me. I don’t want them to grow up and hate me all their life I want to have my family back. A happy home how we used to be before but my wife don’t want to cooperate with me I thought this lock-down will bring us together so we could sorted out our differences and fix our marriage to become better but all to no avail.

I am writing this sitting inside my car in the compound because I can’t even go inside the house because I have nobody to talk to my 2 youngest children that keeps me busy are asleep. I am so lonely all alone please how can I put an end to all this I am fed up ...

Anyone who has ever experienced something like this can you please advice me on how did you overcome this. I hope I was brief enough...

I think two things are involved

1. She was disappointed and still pained with the fact that you cheated on her

2. She is cheating on you, that's how a cheating wife behaves, there won't be any regards for her husband.

Involve her family member if they were not against the marriage in the first place.

It's so painful Mr Paul, God will help you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Timileyin1234(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I pity your LIFE, bet it with me, you will end your life miserable. So you think op should flog,continue. I look forward to when child abusers would be arrested and hung in this country. Idiot
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Myndd44
rule 2 broken
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Kenneth10110(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bola146:

Covid has entered your brain, Pele.

Get out
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
C how Nigerians carry person issue wea de Liberia for head? Questions for una:
(1) how true is the story?
(2) for those condemning the wife,u don hear her side?
(3) Lion wea born lion,na lion them de call am. Even though he marry another wife,if he go cheat,he go still cheat.
(4) for those wea de believe say he easy to forgive a cheating husband, wait make ur wife cheat on u,ur eyes go clear.
(5) if you don try all ur best n nothing work,go pray for mountain.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Jim99: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:

Don't force it man. It'll come naturally at the later stages.

You married a bad woman, unfortunately. So I'll advise you divorce her and relocate permanently if you value your health cuz you might end up developing a high blood pressure thinking about it.

Your happiness and health should be your number 1 priority right now. Cuz life would go on for them with or without you.

Do what makes you happy, call your kids or visit them from time to time. It's your life, they are just part of your journey through life.

The most important part of your life is yourself, not your job, kids or wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by ImaIma1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Not all of them takes their mother side. Madam e read again

Ok. Don't be close to your children now. Let it be your wife's job
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Timileyin1234(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Ok. Don't be close to your children now. Let it be your wife's job
Pls I don’t have energy this evening
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by frozen70(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:

Hmmmm,
What an error

Pls be calm, at this stage you may go out of your way but be calm

We can't hear from your wife to know exactly what is happening and how it got to this stage

But don't give up and don't fight her

You must have been behaving naughty, especially this issue of cheating and it would have been on and on and you don't want to put a final stop to it

You guys must have been having so many pilled up of unresolved issues, so every fresh issue is automatically connected to the previous one which hasn't be solved

You need to seat her down at midnight, when the brain and mind is at rest and have a heart to heart discussion with her

Ask her that you want to know how you guys got to this stage of insult with disrespect and disregard both from her and the children

She will say nothing is wrong but keep asking her

Next day continue again and she will open up

If all these while, you have treated her bad or neglected her in one way or the other or you just have been reporting her to your family, promise her that it will stop

If you have been treating her like a no body or leaving her to struggle alone at home with those kids and you go about having the fun of your life, promise her that it will end that night

You see as it is now, she has polluted the mind of your children and trust children, they will always follow their mum and even support her because they are closer to mothers and they wouldn't want to see mum cry or sad and if they see her in that situation, they will ask her and she will open up, from there, they will see you as a wicked father and start painting that picture

If you are able to get her back let her seat the children down and tell them that you have apologised to her and promised to be a good husband, you too you will promise your children that you will love their mother and love them because they are the only treasure you have

If you allow pride to ride you on this matter, my guy, you will remain in that situation and as the children are growing the situation gets worse

If you have not been providing but drinking away your money, staying out till late or going out to have fun, pls stop it

The best way for a man to win the heart of his children is to love his wife and the children will love you him even more

Once there is peace at home

Whatever you dropped outside, bring it home or forget about it

Discuss with your wife all the time

Be open to her and don't dare manipulate her, an average woman can detect when a man is manipulating her and they don't like it

When you are coming home, get snacks for the children or get for their mum, if its convenient for you, though not all the time

Ask of her anytime you get home from the children

Make her your friend, your companion and your everything

Even if you say you are pulling out to go and start another life, my dear not at this age and stage, you will not find it easy

Pls play the fool and let peace reign in your home

She may not be as bad as you think, but you have not taken time to study and understand her

You have to start doing so

Women by default have a way of attracting sympathy from their children

Once you love your wife, you have full control of your wife and children

Good luck
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by nomenclature(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dont judge the man if you dont know the full story ,or are you the woman? Mrs judge
Bola146:

Why not be honest for once Mr counselor, kindly advise them undecided
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by tommy589(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Digitiminimi:
how is this lockdown Boss? May God assist us

Amen
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by fashrola(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oga did you cheat on your wife?
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by mabea: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
While you were too busy with your concubines, fire was burning under your roof.
You weren't there for your older children when they probably needed you the most as you were busy spending your time and money with your opekes.
You better don't make the same mistake with the younger ones.
The older ones seem to have given up on you. and have learnt how not to rely on you because you've probably let them down in the past with your absence. They didnt even care you were away dead or alive for 3 whole days.
Anyway, my advice for you is to work on your children one on one.
Let them get to know you individually. Start taking your eldest child with you when you go out, and ask him/her to escort you so you get to spend individual time together. Do same for the others, and don't spend time with them all together but individually till you are able to earn their trust again before you start spending time all together.
It's a long journey, which you can still redeem yourselfdeadoreEven e your children.
Don't let them see a father that abandons his children for 3 days because he is angry at their mother, don't let them see a father that comes home drunk, don't let them see a father that puts his concubines needs above theirs.
Ask them to come directly to you if they need anything, give them pocket money weekly (yes, the older ones will have some minor needs. It doesn't have to be a lot. Even if it is 500naira for data)
Beating the older ones at this stage will only further alienate them from you, as that ship has long sailed.
Good luck as you make amends with your children. At least give it your best shot.
Unfortunately, your marriage is dead. I'm not sure if you have the energy to revive it, but if you have wronged your wife apologise and ask her what she wants. A divorce to end the misery for both of you or another go at the marriage.
Well done o. After blaming and judging the man the next verdict is that his marriage is dead. Even when it is obvious that he came here to seek solution
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by stonedigital: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
miltonchux:

It happens, I have a lady her man got another woman pregnant why she has not had a baby yet. They are both living happily and she later had hers. Why is all the unforgiveness and bitterness and to even resort to brainwash the kids to disrespect there dad. Whoever support such act is evil. My parents never quarrel in our present or make us know they have misunderstand. That is maturity. The man should leave the home for her, let's see how she will cope.

If she is no longer happy with me, I will free her with the kids and go my separate way. Life is too short to live on past mistakes

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Karleb(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
If I were in your situation, when she poured water on me I will pour a bucket full of water on her.

She's will most likely try to hit you, let her. Retaliate at the exact point she hits you, but do it harder.

angry angry angry angry angry

If I marry a woman and she gives me extreme trouble like this; I'd just wake up one day, pack my things in one mini-box, I'll let her go out then I'll disappear. Remove my SIM card and start a new life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by newdawn2017(f): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ironic:
D'fvq did I just read? Like, you'll send your kids on an errand, your wife will stop them and you won't do anything?

[s]Like, you don't flog your kids?
You fvckin claiming Western pattern of raising kids [/s]by being a simp to them all to be tagged a modern dad?
You gotta be a typical African dad asap!

Bruv, the first thing you need to do now is to make them to be scared of you. Very necessary at this point.

[s]Next time you send any of them message and he/she refuses because of your wife, flog the hell out of that one, if your wife tries to misbehave, flog her too with well-deserved uppercut and smackdown[/s]. If possible, stop eating her food because she's capable of doing something unexpected with what you eat.

They'll become scared of your recent behavior and adjust. Strict dads keep the best, calm and organized home.
[s]
What next? Your wife will try to manipulate them by using your new attitude towards them[/s]. Keep being strict towards them and still do your fatherly works towards them.

Trust me, you need to go very hard right now since your soft ways ain't working.

Mothers manipulations towards their kids against their dad can only function when they are tender, when they grow, they MUST know the truth and the mum will be at the loosing end.

If you don't have the mind to do what I've advised--Divorce your wife. You can't keep housing a demon who's quick to use your kids against you because she's closer to them.
The above cancelled is a lie my dear. Dis will lead to further degeneration between him & his children. Such violence 2wrds those 2 older children will further portray him as a monster, & his wife will keep winning. Dear op, show ur children love, on returning from outing buy them something. All these Instagram challenge raining now, do with d 2 younger ones, & invite d older ones to come join in., Wear a happy face with them & never speak anything bad against ur wife to them, only good. They will see dis truth. Be firm with them when u need to, be reasonable in u dealings & expectations with them, no comparing to to other children or themselves hence u do not foster malicious competitions between them. Play all these children game with d younger ones as if u are a child like them. Encourage them to speak to u safely. They will draw close to u as d older ones will be watching. Can I drop u my contact so I can tell u most primary school spelling games u can play with d 2 younger one that will attract d 2 biger once it will be fun & refreshing I bet u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by gbagyiza: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gracealone:
The main issue that may make your wife disrespect you is your lack of money. If you are the breadwinner, it cannot be this bad.

Bro. the man said they r both working n doing fine meaning they r financially stable. And he also said that it was not like this before, moreover, in his explanation, he did not mention financial problem as the cause of the problem. I will dwell on the cheating allegation by the wife as the cause of his family crisis. The husband should involve well respected family members to assist in reconciliation process. He has to open up n tell them the truth whether he is innocent or not. And finally, the woman was wrong in using the children against their father, no matter the misunderstanding the children mind should not be poison by either the husband or the wife. This is where I have problem with a lot of married women, it's a bad character.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dande55:
Lol. You cheated on your wife with 3 different ladies, only God knows how long each cheating lasted. The time you were meant to be close to your children, you relegated all those duties to your wife. Now, she has 100% of their audience. And you think, Those times she cried and wept in front of those kids, that they aren't aware what's going on? You think they weren't building up grudges against You? Lool
This is the wicked mistake some of you men make, leaving your wives to train the kids alone and then, when they must have grown, you think you will just manipulate them and just have your way with them that easy?
And upon that, you had a child outside with another woman. Most of these men telling you to do this or that wouldn't have taking it lightly if this story was from the opposite gender cheating and having kids outside their home.

You've not seen anything, you will see worse when the children might have grown. You will shed blood, you will have a share of the tears you caused that poor innocent woman. Her anger on you reçently is caused by accumulated grudges she had for you all these years of your cheating and maltreating.

For you to make it work, you have to prove yourself to your wife and kids. Let them sincerely see you've changed. Cos, running out of your home gave them the impression that you must have gone to see your girlfriends as usual, reason they ignored you.
Work on your family cos you've failed your wife and kids.

Btw, women, have your own money, the op is still respecting the wife cos he knows that she's capable of fending for her kids and still living her life uniterupted if anything goes South.
the only problem here is that he actually cares about the children. If he abandon everyone of them his life will be 10x better. He better just go and camp with another woman. Fatherhood is normally a scam

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Okeytus(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
brother I will advice you to part ways with her, because if you don't, you are putting your life in line,But before you do so, try to talk sense especially to your eldest son, he may listen to you and turn a new leaf.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by ImaIma1(f): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Pls I don’t have energy this evening

Neither do I.

No one forced you to quote me.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by 1forall: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
First I must admit that it's difficult to give balanced marital advice to a marriage of 15 years after hearing just one side of the story.

On the face of what you've described it looks as if your wife is trying to break your home, or it could be that she's punishing you.

However I believe there is much more to what's going on in your home than you're able to write in a few paragraphs online so I won't deceive myself that I can know what's really happening. Nevertheless I'll just make some points and ask you questions to help you reflect and hopefully find a way out of your problem. It is indeed a terrible thing you're going through and I commiserate with you, but:

You didn't say when this trend started, whether it has been that way from the beginning, or not?

Except you're a perfect husband - you didn't say what you may have done wrong, your behaviors that she doesn't like, stuff she complains about, whatever it could be that you believe may be a reason for her behavior. You should have an idea if you've lived together 15 years.

But you're not the perfect husband as I note that you cheated on her at some point, might this be a reason she's trying to punish you? Did she really forgive you? Is she the vindictive type?

You said you've apologized on your knees and I need to ask what for? Your writing says you're a victim of domestic emotional abuse so why did you feel the need to go on your knees??

Anyway, no sane woman will do something as bad as your wife is doing, without reason, because she's damaging her own home in the process, so you need to be honest with yourself, face the truths/facts of the situation and deal with it as such.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by dratine(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ironic:
D'fvq did I just read? Like, you'll send your kids on an errand, your wife will stop them and you won't do anything?

Like, you don't flog your kids?
You fvckin claiming Western pattern of raising kids by being a simp to them all to be tagged a modern dad?

Bruv, the first thing you need to do now is to make them to be scared of you. Very necessary at this point.

Next time you send any of them message and he/she refuses because of your wife, flog the hell out of that one, if your wife tries to misbehave, flog her too with well-deserved uppercut and smackdown. If possible, stop eating her food because she's capable of doing something unexpected with what you eat.

They'll become scared of your recent behavior and adjust. Strict dads keep the best, calm and organized home.

What next? Your wife will try to manipulate them by using your new attitude towards them. Keep being strict towards them and still do your fatherly works towards them.

Trust me, you need to go very hard right now since your soft ways ain't working.

Mothers manipulations towards their kids against their dad can only function when they are tender, when they grow, they MUST know the truth and the mum will be at the loosing end.

If you don't have the mind to do what I've advised--Divorce your wife. You can't keep housing a demon who's quick to use your kids against you because she's closer to them.
God bless you.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Princewill1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't know why God created weak men. If as a family man you truly needed the whole world to assist you in dealing with this simple stuff then you're a lost cause. I got no advice for you. I can't stand such ppl

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Decryptor(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:
I have apologized to her on my knees all to no avail.

This is where your problem lies! You are behaving like a "Sissy-man".

Man Up and show her you are in charge.

If she doesn't co-operate, divorce her a*se...

if she refuses divorce, "put her to sleep"!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guy, the ball is in your court... It's up to you to prove them wrong... PS: I didn't read the shii
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by banio: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:

Real men don't knell down to beg a lady neither do they apologise more than once. Real men know when to abandon their cheating wives. Guess U don't know, she has been cheating, some of the children aren't yours.

Your blood can't disobey you. Guy be a real man divorce her and get your life back. Leave the Kids when they miss You enough, they will come crawling.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by SearchFirst: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000:

My name is Paul, I am married to my beautiful wife Vivian by name for the past 16 years . We have 5 wonderful children

Find out why your wife is head strong on not agreeing to your peace initiative.

Go and check who she is chatting with on whatsapp...that is the source of the entrenched anger, or if not, you will sure find out she been talking to someone on what she is doing to you.

So long as you stay in Africa, spare the rod and spoil the child.

Flog the kids if they disobey you.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul8000 earnestly you married a woman sorry a demon. It will only get worse. The earlier you jump ship the better for you. As for your children, love them even if you can't love them all equally and above all, you must love yourself too.
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by mashad(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ironic:

Like, you don't flog your kids?
You fvckin claiming Western pattern of raising kids by being a simp to them all to be tagged a modern dad?

Next time you send any of them message and he/she refuses because of your wife, flog the hell out of that one, if your wife tries to misbehave, flog her too with well-deserved uppercut and smackdown. If possible, stop eating her food because she's capable of doing something unexpected with what you eat.

What next? Your wife will try to manipulate them by using your new attitude towards them. Keep being strict towards them and still do your fatherly works towards them.

You don't have to make your kids scared of you.......I think parenting comes with a lot of wisdom and coordinations
Re: My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me by Slyprof: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
What I can deduce from this issue is that ur wife does not love u anymore. It's either she is seeing someone or she just wants a divorce. As for the kids u av to flog them if they disobey u again. U av been soft with them from the onset that's why they are taking u for granted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.