Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! (2231 Views)

"This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? / Name One Thing You Don't Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Chimasoka: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Stranger18: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2020
cry
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by daddytime(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Nonsense and arrant rubbish video by some illiterate rable rousing fake news disseminator.

Some people dey overestimate their own intelligence well well aswear.

First of all, what would lead a sane human being to just pour a pack of semolina into a sieve, turn on a tap, and start sieving to no end?

Secondly, why didn't the entire volume turn into rubber or plastic?

Common sense should have told this illiterate scientist wanna be that her constant rubbing of the semolina against the sieve for 6+ minutes was enough grinding to give that end result.

Mumu idiots.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by X0012(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Nawa o. Can someone pls explain how the end result became plastic?
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by DMerciful(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Wheat from which semolina is made from has elastic property when exposed to water in a marshed state. This woman is just mischievous!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by PureGoldh(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Well..... Everybody has his or her favorite swallow..

To me,wheat is very nutritious and economical
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Carlyscales: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Isn't that the gluten content in the starch??
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Anonymous29: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2020
PureGoldh:
Well..... Everybody has his or her favorite swallow..

To me,wheat is very nutritious and economical
Semolina is gotten from wheat nah.
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by PureGoldh(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Anonymous29:

Semolina is gotten from wheat nah.

I know...all join...we are still saying the same thing oga..wetin I know be say....My own na just Raw wheat...I do buy,grind and seive it myself.

I prefer the natural taste to that one that is packaged.

Life is a matter of choice bro
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Anonymous29: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
PureGoldh:

I know...all join....wetin I know be say....My own na just Raw wheat...I do buy,grind and seive it myself.

I prefer the natural taste to that one that is packaged.

Life is a matter of choice bro
All good sir.....you really don’t have to sieve so as not to loose the dietary fibre.
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by PureGoldh(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Anonymous29:

All good sir.....you really don’t have to sieve so as not to loose the dietary fibre.

Ok bro... thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by cassidy1996(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2020
China and fake
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by obi4eze(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
angry
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by SalomonKane: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
If what she's saying is true why did she hide her face? She should have revealed her face and give her location so people can trace her and verify her claim.

This is how you know people who revel in spreading fake news. They grossly abuse the sensibility of sensible people just because they have access to Internet.
Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by Anonymous29: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
X0012:
Nawa o. Can someone pls explain how the end result became plastic?
The semolina is most likely fake. Semolina is gotten from wheat. The end result shouldn’t have been plastic but an elastic dough depending on the amount of gluten present in the semolina.

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat SEMOLINA | Stop Eating Semolina So You Don't Endanger Your Life! by aboooyowa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that Semolina. Semolina (Semo) has a shelf life of 6 months. Semolina is a product from wheat. Wheat contains Gluten which is the protein found in wheat.
When you extract the soluble starch from Semolina or Flour, you obtain gluten which is insoluble in water. This gluten is usually elastic and extensible in nature and is very important in Bread production. But it is Not Poisonous. The only people should not consume wheat products such as Semolina and bread are those with Celiac Disease. Please let's be informed. Semolina is a nice meal. This video is very misleading pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between 'sharwama' And 'doner Kebab'? / The Most Romantic Restaurants In Abuja / Get A Book On Cassava Flour Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.