Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (103183 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by mbong: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked

They're at a shooting range , where you practice how to shoot.
You can use it to let off steam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Neoteny7:
Those aren't real guns, they're airsoft.

And that picture is photoshopped.

Airsoft guns by law have bright ORANGE muzzles, so they are not mistaken for firearms. The guns held by the Murray Bruce family are real, working firearms legally owned in the USA.

There simply is no reason to hide registered, legally owned guns in the USA. There are even some states of the union where civilians are permitted by law to walk around with military grade rifles strapped to their sides, as is an even more common sight in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I believe you're referring to Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City..grin

Lol. No. Jesus Christ of Nazareth

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Neoteny7: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jakumo:

Airsoft guns by law have bright ORANGE muzzles, so they are not mistaken for firearms. The guns held by the Murray Bruce family are real, working firearms legally owned in the USA.

There simply is no reason to hide registered, legally owned guns in the USA. There are even some states of the union where civilians are permitted by law to walk around with military grade rifles strapped to their sides, as is an even more common sight in Israel.

Nope

There's no federal law that mandates the orange muzzle, some companies do it for extra safety.

Below are some airsoft guns sold in the US without the orange muzzle breaks

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Neoteny7:

Nope

There's no federal law that mandates the orange muzzle, some companies do it for extra safety.

Below are some airsoft guns sold in the US without the orange muzzle breaks

Well I'll be dipped. Never seen an airsoft weapon that is an exact replica of the real thing, a fearsome M4 Carbine, in this case. These types of "toys", where no attempt was made by the manufacturer to distinguish their product from a real firearm, would get a muffug killed by the police instantly on sight.

I learnt something truly astonishing today, I chit you not.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked
Show ur own responsible father here make we see
Oro rirun
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jakumo:

Well I'll be dipped. Never seen an airsoft weapon that is an exact replica of the real thing, a fearsome M4 Carbine, in this case. These types of "toys", where no attempt was made by the manufacturer to distinguish their product from a real firearm, would get a muffug killed by the police instantly on sight.

don't mind d guy.... those are real weapons and they on a range, whether shooting or not... that's a fucking real firearm and pistols

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.
It's not money abeg. It's natural skin color
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
real weapons but not loaded and if it's loaded only two looks like weapon handlers.

the rest are there for d pose n px
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

You are right about being careful about the things i said about people I don't know.

I am not sure how old you are but being rich does not mean that rich people don't loot public funds.

I am not sure if you remember his days at NTA from later 90s to 2003. That is long enough to put NTA on path to compete with the likes of BBC but nope it didn't.

You see most Nigerian politicians are fucking rich and that has never stopped any of them from stealing from our national treasury.

Please can you tell one thing that he did as a politician that has put Nigeria on the path of growth?

Looking at NTA as it presently stands, how far has it progressed after Ben Bruce Murray's administration? NTA, my brother is an instrument of the establishment and just like other agencies is not designed to grow beyond its level. It was never designed to compete with the private organisations. It continues to be a conduit for looting.

Brother confidently I can say that we have a few number of politicians who are clean. Truthfully they receive large allowances but they are not influenced by what they see there.

Ben Bruce sponsored bills while he remained there and some of his constituency projects are there to be seen.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by sammyj: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
You like deep thinking and morals lipsrsealed
useurkidney3121:

Show ur own responsible father here make we see
Oro rirun
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by sammyj: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok. Good response. Thank you
mbong:

They're at a shooting range , where you practice how to shoot.
You can use it to let off steam
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bitchlover:
Just one slip from that guy and his father's leg is gone

Those rifles are in safe mode. They ain't daft to the extent of putting the rifles in action mode.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by zudozz: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
The daughter is a dish!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Neoteny7: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jakumo:

The thing is the US has so much laxity about firearms that getting a real gun is about as easy as getting a replica. And anyone who wants to can file off the colored muzzle breaks and do whatever they want.

There are very fine 1:1 compressed gas replicas that, though plastic, can pass off as the real thing. I had a bb rifle once that's a good replica of a Winchester 94.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Neoteny7: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:

don't mind d guy.... those are real weapons and they on a range, whether shooting or not... that's a fucking real firearm and pistols

Gas compressed airsofts also have ranges, smart guy. You can hardly find a real AKS47 in the US as most of the assault-style guns are carbines of the MK16 and AR variants, and federal and most state laws prohibit the sale of fully automatic assault weapons such as the M4 and the AK47 variants, including the AKS47 the guy on the right is holding.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by HRMK: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:
Nigerian senator, Ben Murray-Bruce took to
Twitter to share these photos of himself and
children posing together with guns.

The senator who is the Chairman of Silverbird
Group, did not add a cpation to the photos but
asked his followers to suggest a caption for him.

It will be recalled that the former Senator, who
represented Bayelsa East constituency at the 8th
National Assembly recently buried his wife,
Evelyn after her battle with Cancer.

See another photo below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1251835637529001984/photo/1
I GUESS HE AND THE KIDS WANT TO FIGHT CANCER WITH GUNS!INTERESTING!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by baysol: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
He that leave by the sword........let Ben Bruce caption the rest.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Neoteny7:

Gas compressed airsofts also have ranges, smart guy. You can hardly find a real AKS47 in the US as most of the assault-style guns are carbines of the MK16 and AR variants, and federal and most state laws prohibit the sale of fully automatic assault weapons such as the M4 and the AK47 variants, including the AKS47 the guy on the right is holding.

In most states of the union, Ak47 and AR15 rifles are sold as semi-auto versions for civilian use, while in some stares, a shortened ammunition magazine holding just ten rounds is mandated as a replacement for the usual 30-round "banana clip" that is normally used in those two types of rifles.

In Colorado, Texas and a few other states, civilians are allowed to own FULLY automatic weapons, and in those states tourists pay good money at shooting ranges, to try out a range of full auto military grade rifles and sub-machine-guns like the Israeli Uzi, to fragment a variety of targets ranging from old TV sets to junk cars.

In short, the AR15, Ak47, all exist in semi-auto, three-round-burst, or full auto "rock n'roll" variants, and the laws about owning each different configuration of the same weapons, vary by state and jurisdiction. Interestingly, a skilled machine shop operator can convert a semi-auto AK rifle into a fully automatic version, by some small amendments to the bolt, in a procedure that takes only a couple of minutes, yet is a federal offense in most states ha ha.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is exactly what nigerians need now, defend yourselves, against boko haram, herdsmen, SARS, Nigerian police and armies,FG and governors.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
What happens to made in Nigeria Dane guns..Let grow Nigeria...BMB i just want to make common sense grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Neoteny7: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jakumo:

In most states of the union, Ak47 and AR15 rifles are sold as semi-auto versions for civilian use, while in some stares, a shortened ammunition magazine holding just ten rounds is mandated as a replacement for the usual 30-round "banana clip" that is normally used in those two types of rifles.

In Colorado, Texas and a few other states, civilians are allowed to own FULLY automatic weapons, and in those states tourists pay good money at shooting ranges, to try out a range of full auto military grade rifles and sub-machine-guns like the Israeli Uzi, to fragment a variety of targets ranging from old TV sets to junk cars.

In short, the AR15, Ak47, all exist in semi-auto, three-round-burst, or full auto "rock n'roll" variants, and the laws about owning each different configuration of the same weapons, vary by state and jurisdiction. Interestingly, a skilled machine shop operator can convert a semi-auto AK rifle into a fully automatic version, by some small amendments to the bolt, in a procedure that takes only a couple of minutes, yet is a federal offense in most states ha ha.

Actually with the exception of about 8 or 9 states no states prohibit ownership of fully automatic guns made before 1986 beyond the federal restrictions. The fact is the NFA law places so many conditions and processes that a lot of people can't buy fully automatics, which is almost as good as ban.

Also no fully automatic weapon made after 1986 is legal for civilian use.

Like i said before, all this is moot as lots of people buy black market firearms under the radar.

That being said, I'm willing to bet a week's paycheck those guns are s not real. They're not holding them with the firearm discipline most gun ranges require, even for guns safety checked and dry-fired.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by emeone: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
They are getting ready for one million boys.

We should allow for guns like America.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Neoteny7:

gun control not ban on sales. I
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why are they not on lockdown,pls they shld not come back for now.. our hands are full.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Xda59:

And that is exactly what Nigeria needs.
We need it seriously
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
This man became a senator because Nigeria is a banana Republic.

Can you see his infantile brain on display?
Always showing off like a teenager.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ibe28:
End time kill u there
AFO sagbuo gi
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cantonese:

Looking at NTA as it presently stands, how far has it progressed after Ben Bruce Murray's administration? NTA, my brother is an instrument of the establishment and just like other agencies is not designed to grow beyond its level. It was never designed to compete with the private organisations. It continues to be a conduit for looting.

Brother confidently I can say that we have a few number of politicians who are clean. Truthfully they receive large allowances but they are not influenced by what they see there.

Ben Bruce sponsored bills while he remained there and some of his constituency projects are there to be seen.

You are praising Nigerian politician...smh
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Akapela(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
Money is good.... God punish poverty.

See how they are all looking fresh and cute.
But immune system na zero, make small virus catch dem now, dem go fall like vegetable
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by leetylee: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Family militia....
"Lock and load cadets"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear sammyj,
If you don't know the purpose of a thing, please keep quiet..
Don't let your hatred consume you.

Good morning and Stay Safe.
if I may ask,so what is the purpose of them posing with guns?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.