Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (103180 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by JasonJidenna(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

I think say na only me see am
Hahn my brother, you never still change...

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Hahn my brother, you never still change...

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. grin

Jesus can lick the poop from my anus for all i care grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by sammyj: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
You lack morals and definitely need your head examined undecided
Alchemist231:
It’s obvious you’re dumb
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by JasonJidenna(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

Jesus can lick the poop from my anus for all i care grin
I believe you're referring to Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City..grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by itu404(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
He asked for a suitable caption, how about My family and i at a shooting range
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
It seems the guy at the extreme left is having partial stroke or something... Look at his hand and the way he's handling the gun.
NA gun we dey look,na stroke you see.

INSIDE LIFE..LOL
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked
Stay ur village there dey Judge, shebi you 4get say it is properly legal and normal where he is posi ng to own and carry a GUN
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

Yes you are right by looting our funds so he can afford to hide them in the US while you guys are running rampage on NL asking for food.

I think every single politician in Nigeria deserves coro for what they did to the masses.
See Bad belle,
4 ur i nfo, they at the farm that belonged to the wife plus them kids have never lived in NIgeria,from their age where and when U think say them born them?one thing this guy did was to upgrade NTA or U nor know as we dey take watch NTA back then!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by itu404(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Bitchlover:
Just one slip from that guy and his father's leg is gone

Not so fast you. have to cork the gun first.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by BEEFIE: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
lomprico:

he has been in business long before he became a senator.

is dangote also a thief?

in Nigeria once you get into politics, no matter your reputation you will be painted with same brush.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by donjancd19(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:
Nigerian senator, Ben Murray-Bruce took to
Twitter to share these photos of himself and
children posing together with guns.

The senator who is the Chairman of Silverbird
Group, did not add a cpation to the photos but
asked his followers to suggest a caption for him.

It will be recalled that the former Senator, who
represented Bayelsa East constituency at the 8th
National Assembly recently buried his wife,
Evelyn after her battle with Cancer.

See another photo below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1251835637529001984/photo/1

It simply means defend yourself.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by duchaB(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Sir Ben Bruce, its good for you to give me that your duaghter to marry if she aint married. I promise to take good care of her like u did her Mum wink
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

There were learning how to fire shots obviously. I really want to play this game
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by sammyj: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Fare enough, playing the game is not bad but publishing it on the public space as a role model at this time is what I’m concerned about
Alwaysachick:

There were learning how to fire shots obviously. I really want to play this game
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Mrx101: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear sammyj,

If you don't know the purpose of a thing, please keep quiet..

Don't let your hatred consume you.

Guy all my friends in US have guns. Gun is a big deal here not there.
Good morning and Stay Safe.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by oyeniyishina1(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Ben Bruce vs corona
ExAngel007:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
blackboy:
you are brilliant!!! Shooting markers can be seen on the ground.
Is it that you just feel like talking trash or what?
Where in those pics is a shooting marker visible on the ground? Mtcheew!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by felixray2010(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Only few will understand �
DjCandyMusic:
if i catch that one wey get side curve .. i will shift her womb and make sure i loot her breast
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by felixray2010(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Only few will understand
DjCandyMusic:
if i catch that one wey get side curve .. i will shift her womb and make sure i loot her breast
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by banhammy: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Terrorist
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Hoephase:

Yes you are right by looting our funds so he can afford to hide them in the US while you guys are running rampage on NL asking for food.

I think every single politician in Nigeria deserves coro for what they did to the masses.

How exactly did Ben loot your funds?

Hope you are aware that he was just a one term senator who was already self made before joining politics?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Chimasoka: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Oh' No Nigerians Burnt Down Chinese Factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqdIBP5Xx8
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Jimbadly:
This man tall o. Taller than all his children.

That girl's shape.....Chai!

Please leave her for me........I beg grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Felix6: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Bitchlover:
and another slip from the father, the daughter's leg is gone.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
I will engage you because your comment made some sense but it seems you don’t understand my comment. I am not against him and his entire town owning a gun. I only commented on his lack of discretion to post the picture at this point in time when the world his busy battling with health challenges and as a former public servant he could have posted something that will encourage his followers like you during this trying period

His family picture has nothing to do with being a public servant and his family's business is his prerogative not yours nor mine.

I wouldn't have engaged you if you hadn't used the word "irresponsible" of which I'm still lost at sea searching for what is irresponsible on that family picture.

Guess, you should learn to choose your words rightly.

Have a good day once again.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Ghabz(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

The "Common Sense Senator" ...lols
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
Go and have your brain examined and get some manners too

Stop displaying ignorance on social media!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by mranova(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

How please?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
what law have they broken? They are in the US and not in Nigeria. I believe they are at a shooting range which is in no way irresponsible nor illegal.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
qualityovenbake:
This is definitely America. The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution gives the people the right to keep and bear Arms, and it shall not be infringed.

And that is exactly what Nigeria needs.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Bitchlover:
those fire arms cannot be loaded. The mags are probably empty.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Hoephase: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
AFONAMARO:

How exactly did Ben loot your funds?

Hope you are aware that he was just a one term senator who was already self made before joining politics?

So even Ben is now operating Propaganda machine. Who would have thought, afterall he worked in NTA and understood Propaganda more than anyone else..

Being a one time senator does not mean that he did exceptionally well neither does that made a Saint.

Tell what he did in NTA I am still waiting. NTA of today is no different from that of 2003 infact some people will tell you it is even better today than in 2003.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.