Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (103182 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by weedfada(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
HAPPY 420 DAY MA NIGGAS! #STAYUP #TAYLORGANG!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by crafteeworld: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Y

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Avalancheman: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
l

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by centilad(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm
Keep your eyes opened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by realstars: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Maffians Familly On The Show,

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Michaeld12345: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
This is height of irresponsibility displayed by the former Sinator!! shocked
Legislooter
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by West2019(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
One thing I really admire about this man is that he puts his family FIRST, cherish them so much and give them a good training, unlike one Kaduna miscreant and his rapist of a family.

By the way, take a look at the sexy shape of that lady...
which ex senator no chrish he children first

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

There is nothing irresponsible about it. They are very likely in the US and as you should know it is very legal to own guns in the US. Besides even if they don't own the guns, they could very well be at a shooting range where they use the guns there to practice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by adam4success(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
kerkiyurke:
Hee
This bastard is a thief.u will hear from me after lockdown. IKOYI prison is waiting for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Cool guy but he block me on Twitter undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
blackboy:
you are brilliant!!! Shooting markers can be seen on the ground.
pls where is the shooting markers? I've been searching for it since morning.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Meedu(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Mass shooting 101
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
Your education, if at all you had any, was a waste of resources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
But my afonja bloda, why is osubande looking like a sick monkey

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
They want to kill the soul of their lost mother again... The ghost of his wife has been disturbing them in the night
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
/
If after about 3 years of living in US and you don't know how to handle guns, wetin you gain?

You can go to Shooting ranges and rent a gun for practice...very exhilarating. It is a good way to relax on the weekend.

Kudos to Bruce family!
\

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2020
undecided

Just negode this man...if he dares bring that assault rifle to Nigeria, those men on black uniforms will terrorise him until they dry out his account.

Girls are always very close to their father...Oh! Lord let my first child be a girl always sweetest when they are young.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
its a shooting practice site. I have been there. Chai.

Illiteracy no go kill una

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Richandsimple: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Most Nigerian politicians dont know the importance of optics.

Not everyone will realize this pix is from a shooting range which is quite common in the States.

A public figure and his kids brandishing automatic weapons is a no no!

Anyway Ben Bruce is not known to be a brilliant politician.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
cheesy overthinking
JasonJidenna:
It seems the guy at the extreme left is having partial stroke or something... Look at his hand and the way he's handling the gun.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by gfon(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2020
What i only notice is his 'hot' daughther, She's way hotter than those guns
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Equation89(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
It seems the guy at the extreme left is having partial stroke or something... Look at his hand and the way he's handling the gun.

My brother you wicked oo
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

Keep quite, the man is in the US with his family

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Unlike you, that's a future governor yeah?
Richandsimple:
Most Nigerian politicians dont know the importance of optics.

Not everyone will realize this pix is from a shooting range which is quite common in the States.

A public figure and his kids brandishing automatic weapons is a no no!

Anyway Ben Bruce is not known to be a brilliant politician.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

He's only catching fun. Go and do your own stop hating.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by manuelreports: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
If you come attack this kind family omo na die you go die

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Omo see height... My crush height... They're at alert ready for any eventuality...

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
It means all coneheaded structures should keep off..grin grin grin

Btw, someone should kindly tell that one with small pistol that I have a better correct pistol that can faya and scatter very well....
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

Bushman, check where he is.
It's lawful for him to own and display such caliber of weapons in the state where he is in the United States, they are not in Nigeria.
If you ever attend a gun show in the US, your mind will be blown at the sight of some powerful multi round hand guns and multiple round assault rifles, the one you call machine guns on display

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:

Will you keep quiet?!

They are in the United States for crying out loud!

You should have asked what the guns were for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.