Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away (27841 Views)

Presidency Says CNG To Cost ₦‎230 Per Kg / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out / El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Vulcan24(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
kense88:
Foolish man. One of the problems we have in this country. May corona virus locate you wherever you are

and the people say Aaaameeen!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Coolbadguy: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=medTechworld post=88645346][b]To the person reading this; After this pandemic, DOORS of OPPORTUNITIES will open up for you more than ever before! You will recover all that you have lost!

AMEN.....i nor dey reason all those people Jor.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Drizzy5001(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
What else do you expect from a shithole country .. undecided
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo is a hypocrite. He uses abusive words on people but when you respond, he keeps calling mods
MYHUBBY:

lazy youth, what have I said wrong? will those you're calling beat me or what?

asslicking Buhari anus is the only job you've

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Anu mpama!

So soldiers or police can't secure the cemetery and prevent the crowd? But the can shoot at ordinary Southerners going to withdraw from ATM.

Mudafukas!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by FLYFIRE(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
I did not know this man is this stupid
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Simplyleo: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by MYHUBBY: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

what else can you do than call them? you will still chop your beating here regardless

dumb people make me sick
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Franking: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2020
How otherwise sensible people lap up to the dummy in Aso Rock baffles me.

How can anyone justify such nonsense?

Make an announcement and use police or army to dissuade people from going there or even coming out due to the lock down, simple.

Oh! Soldiers are for the South, abi?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2020
The man is mad.
The man is mad.
The man is Momoh.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by quiteboy(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Please what the hell is Prince Tony Momoh smoking?
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by kense88: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2020
slimfit1:
Elders are not respecting themselves later them go say one generation has no respect for elders.
They usually don't, especially in this part of world.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by jerrymej(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2020
This one has just joined the madmen team. happy picking nylons & papers on the streets...

Nonsense.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by toolovely(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2020
They suppose don find one position give this man. He's always defending anything even Buhari's poo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by LZAA: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Momoh's cup don full.

How dare he say "mourners" when Igbos are celebrating? That is not acceptable. angry

His flesh must be eaten raw. angry

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=88641364]But police can shoot at people at random down south.
RIP my Mentor.

Verdict: Mr Momoh is a madman [/quote
I am certain many of us would not remember who was Chief of staff to the President during the administration of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

When a COS becomes so popular, it only means the President is either non existent or very weak. Evidently, our mannequin is both.

NIGERIA NEEDS HELP
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by toxtimmy: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
But police can shoot at people at random down south.
RIP my Mentor.

Verdict: Mr Momoh is a madman

He is more than a mad man... he is a vampire... they survive on fellow human bloods and life.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by Destranger: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
foolish fools
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by StivoeDevoe: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2020
am highly in support of you as he did not called any one to come they which to come and confirm if truly kyari is dead
so is there own cup of tea undecided
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by idahme(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Mad Men everywhere in the corridors of power in nigeria.....
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by mindtricks: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
There is really nothing to it, everyone, both those speaking for and against our leaders knows, even the blind can see that hypocrisy is all they do. Anyone who solely believes them does so at their own peril.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by melbergalex25: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
The hight of foolishness
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by mindtricks: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
emkz:

donbachi and surgical, a bit on Mr Tony Momoh:

(1) Dual degree in Mass Communication and Law

(2) Editor of the then leading newspaper in Nigeria (Daily Times) before many on this forum were born.

(3) Took the Senate to Court when he was asked to appear to reveal the source of his information. He was represented by Gani Fawehinmi.

(4) Became General Manager of Times Publication Group.

(5) Appointed Minister of Information and served for four years.

(6) Appointed Chairman of Nigeria Airways by the President he served as minister.

(7) Was DG media for Alex Ekweme in 1999 and 2003. He started working with Buhari since 2003 after Obasanjo sidelined those that worked with his opponents.

(8.) When Buhari was betrayed by his friends, Momoh stood by him, and when he was losing elections, Momoh stood strong.

(9) When Buhari formed the CPC, he preferred Momoh to lead the party.

(10) Momoh convinced Tunde Bakare (a non-politician) to run with Buhari in 2011.

(11) During Buhari's three outings, Momoh used his own personal funds to run campaign jingles for Buhari.

(12) When Buhari said he was retiring from politics, Momoh was one of those who convinced him to come out.

(13) Momoh it was who convinced Buhari to align with Tinubu and ANPP if power would be wrested from the PDP.

(14) When Buhari won, he asked Momoh to pick any position he wanted. Momoh told him he was too old to hold positions (at 76) and wanted a role that would not stress him. He requested and was made Pro-Chancellor of the University of Jos.

(15) Momoh wrote a book on media laws and ethics which is a reference material in our higher institutions.

(16) Momoh, I hear, has never helped members of his family get government jobs or contracts even though the President/ministers are a dial away from him.

(17) When Dangote wanted to bury a journalist for running damaging stories against him, Dangote released him after Momoh intervened.

(18) Femi Adesina was recommended to the President and told of his appointment by Momoh. Senior journalists and lawyers know and respect Momoh. Who knows the two of you outside Nairaland?

You asked that Momoh wants relevance. What other relevance does he need apart from what I listed above?

Many are coming out and defending Abba Kyari after he passed on. We wonder why people did not speak for him while he was alive. Now he's not here to defend himself. Without knowing Tony personally, I went to him and told him I wanted to go to school but did not have all the money. He donated something and got his friends to contribute. I will not wait for him to leave this life before saying the little I know of him.

Let us learn to respect our elders and keep quiet when we don't know the pedigree of our elders.

Nice epistle, still it does not change the fact he is wrong. Those at the top should be at the forefront of doing exactly what they demand the general populace to do and this is not rocket science. That is what ordinary Nigerians want to see.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away by enomakos(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Respect ur Age elder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 / Seven Persons Killed In Kano While Celebrating Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.