Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) (330 Views)

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by valuedrvn: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Please if someone was initiated into a spiritual sect at birth, How does he or she get out? The victim is christian but at a point of madness and depression and stays in Canada with me. We are both Liberians and friends who have known each other for over 12 years.

Please help with any constructive assistance please. it's urgent.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
If we don't know what he was initiated into, we won't know how to free him.
Now tell us. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
By the name above all other names...
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by SOFTENGR: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2020
By staying away from those who initiated you. #wisdom
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Betakeshi: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Complete the story...
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Hatima: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning,
First she should give her life to Christ and truly repent
Get baptized
Get a Bible
Then go for deliverance or do a self deliverance by fasting, and praying.. especially at midnight..

God will get her out of it.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Hatima: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
It won't be easy..but always pray for strength, wisdom and grace...Trust me when I say you will find peace..
Most importantly stay away from bad influences if possible change your environment..
When you are stuck..find a Man of God...but pray to God concerning the man of God so you do not fall prey to the wrong one. God will give you direction..
Speaking from experience
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by 1realBobby(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Kriss216: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Choosing religion for infants is also initiation.
So, before you advice the OP, make sure you’re not a Christian or Muslim by birth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Ola17: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
valuedrvn:
Please if someone was initiated into a spiritual sect at birth, How does he or she get out? The victim is christian but at a point of madness and depression and stays in Canada with me. We are both Liberians and friends who have known each other for over 12 years.

If you love your friend, convince him or her to go see a psychologist ASAP! This is a classical case of mental illness. Seek help now before we have another case of a loony on rampage spraying innocent people with hot lead.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by stillwerise: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
choi! ur head dey there..
Ola17:

If you love your friend, convince him or her to go see a psychologist ASAP! This is a classical case of mental illness. Seek help now before we have another case of a loony on rampage spraying innocent people with hot lead.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by stillwerise: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Loving this NL. The topics na soap opera material. Sorry bout your pal but has he/she undergone mental examination first. Let's not rush and get too spiritual.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Onyiiet(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
My elder sister had some issue sometime ago similar to what you are talking about. Unfortunately you are not in Nigeria but please check this link out. The guy was referred to us and he helped her after a painful 6 months for us all. https://templeobike.com/deprogramming-and-exit-counseling/ . Speak to them i'm certain they can help.
valuedrvn:

Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by valuedrvn: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Thanks Hatima. we will do this again. Just hard seeing her go down daily.
Hatima:
Good morning,
First she should give her life to Christ and truly repent
Get baptized
Get a Bible
Then go for deliverance or do a self deliverance by fasting, and praying.. especially at midnight..

God will get her out of it.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by valuedrvn: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Thank you so much. We will contact them. thanks
Onyiiet:
My elder sister had some issue sometime ago similar to what you are talking about. Unfortunately you are not in Nigeria but please check this link out. The guy was referred to us and he helped her after a painful 6 months for us all. https://templeobike.com/deprogramming-and-exit-counseling/ . Speak to them i'm certain they can help.
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by Valkrie: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2020
valuedrvn:

Your friend is the architect of his troubles..
He should simply make inquiry as regard the sect and get them settled and do all as require d of him....

Don't even think one church somewhere would help him...they would only end up compounding his problems..

Didn't his bible tell him to give what belong to ceaser to ceaser?
Re: If You Are Initiated Into Something At Birth, How Do U Get Out (4 A Friend) by MFMRevivalist: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Give your life to Jesus and Go for deliverance.

Pray this prayer point always --- Every satanic plantations in my life , be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.

By God's grace, i shall be teaching about this particular problem you are facing this week. Just try to follow up my posts.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, Did Not Offer N5 million Bribe To Daddy Freeze. / Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) / William Abraham Prophecies About Corona Virus On1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.