Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects (36473 Views)

DPO Who Ate With Suspects Is In The News Again / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Lockdown: Lagos Joggers Bag 14-day Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by GloriaNinja(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Owaincouncil:
They should bring them to my backyard. 1000 naira per night. Each

Please if there is anything you can do to help me in this lock down, I will deeply appreciate it ��� no amount is small. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by kkulaja(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
psychologist:
This news should have better not been reported

Hoodlums might take this as advantage

Very wise saying
Exactly what i begin to reason especially at this time of 1m boys
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by aladeokin1000(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
cheesy Nigeria my country
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Charly68: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another outbreak is loading there ..they better use their number six
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Isahalbash(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't know why they are still arresting "1 million boys o!" just put tire for dere neck.

people wei node pity person.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Avalancheman: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
End the sham lockdowns already. They are NOT working! They CAN'T work!!
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Amorukins: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
This will give those criminals more mora.. This is time for jungle justice since our government do not like poor people. I wish this boys can visit you this useless leadership house to know how dangerous this guys was. They kill, They rape house wife even pregnant women. God will not forsaken us. You people should at-least think about the next generations.. What are you showing us.. Hatred callous unfaithful lies etc.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/lockdown-lagos-state-sciid-filled-with-suspects/[/quote]
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
arresting and detaining criminals are not the solutions.
the best way to handle their cases is facing firing squad.

I don dey shout since say any criminal caught, especially those cult boys and any idiot involved in murder, kidnap and robbery cases shout be shot dead immediately.

this thing is just very simple naaaah!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by excanny: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Whao! The lockdown increased crime rate shocked
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by eagleonearth(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
majamajic:
Seriously , from what I saw at ijesha some days ago

These guys don't deserve any mercy !
what happened at Ijesha
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by majamajic(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
eagleonearth:
what happened at Ijesha

Attack , u need see the atmosphere
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

Just 14 days lockdown

Lagos boys want to convert Lagos to crime capital of Nigeria over Covid 19.

Ibadan boys are watching them.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Tapout(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
majamajic:
Seriously , from what I saw at ijesha some days ago

These guys don't deserve any mercy !

what did u see in ijesha??
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Corporate2020: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
PureGoldh:
After this pandemic.. the surest deal is to follow Chisco motors wey dey go Ghana or Buses wey dey go Benin Republic...wetin man know be say he no dey 9ja soil again.

Dx country yaff tire person..na to jakpa sure pass oh... meanwhile..Pure Original Honey is available for you.Contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk abt it now..No hug or handshake for now..Stay Safe fam

They need honey in Ghana and since you will be going to Ghana soon, save some honey for sale in Ghana
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by raphy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
when will they start to executive criminals I this shit hole..
them ones they release went to form a bad group n name it one million boys. .
.I don tire for naija
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Kingkosman: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Valro:
Police came to my street the other day and arrested some innocent guys cos they found them with weapons waitings for the Awawa boys.

80 out of the arrested suspects are probably innocent street guys that came out to defend themselves
Wetin concern us kwanu why dem go hold weapons arrest all of them
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by godfrey01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Valro:
Police came to my street the other day and arrested some innocent guys cos they found them with weapons waitings for the Awawa boys.

80 out of the arrested suspects are probably innocent street guys that came out to defend themselves

waiting for which Arewa boys? Its your own people ole that are terrorizing your neighborhood
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by PureGoldh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corporate2020:

They need honey in Ghana and since you will be going to Ghana soon, save some honey for sale in Ghana

Lwkmd.....I will bro
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by mindtricks: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by Insectkiller: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
They should do sth. Justice must be served right..

Especially those One Million Boys..dey shouldnt go Scot free...

If there is NO cell to put them..they should kill them after brief interrogation and get direction for a Lead from them...

Kill them! They are hazardous to d society.. kill any One Million Boys seen

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by eagleonearth(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2020
majamajic:

Attack , u need see the atmosphere
nawao all those mafians wey dey control that area
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by cardoctor(m): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2020
From the way it's going all the prison cells will be filled to the brim soon.
Re: Lockdown: Lagos State SCIID Filled With Suspects by davillian(m): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Once you can't maintain law and order, what remains? A nar chy.

The easy way out is for Police to stop arresting 1 Million boys and cultists. They should be taken to the bushes of Badagry or Epe and shot dead.
You have what it takes to join the NPF....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India / Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command / Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.