Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Need An App For My Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An App For My Business (767 Views)

I Just Developed An App Called Social Gathering, Rate It Developers / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An App For My Business by Trueigbo: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
I need a simple app that will take orders from my customers. I have small farm and I need the app to take their orders.

Pls drop your contact if you can handle it.

Thank you
Re: I Need An App For My Business by Ladylite: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Trueigbo:
I need a simple app that will take orders from my customers. I have small farm and I need the app to take their orders.

Thank you

If such an app exist, what about the security of your farmers in this harsh times of fulani men or Korona.

Maybe you should start with an Instagram page. I can design Instagram page for you for 5k. And people can make their orders grin
Re: I Need An App For My Business by xaliujokes(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Trueigbo:

Thank you

Contact me on 09-02- 702- 912-4
Re: I Need An App For My Business by Trueigbo: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

If such an app exist, what about the security of your farmers in this harsh times of fulani men or Korona.

Maybe you should start with an Instagram page. I can design Instagram page for you for 5k. And people can make their orders grin

Thank you. Not everybody in my area has Instagram. I want something to get orders around my area and deliver within 30mins
Re: I Need An App For My Business by jamessmmith(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Efrog Pty Ltd helps you to design your mobile app because we are a world-class mobile app development company in Melbourne Australia and we offer you the lowest prices from other companies around you. We are an award-winning mobile app development company Melbourne our aims to provides you quality services in website designing and website development, software development, custom software development, digital marketing services and more we serve our services around the world. We have an expert team who deliver you best assistance at your project. Get more info visit our site and call on 03 9103 1326.
Re: I Need An App For My Business by resosdigital(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Trueigbo:

Thank you

WhatsApp me on https:///2349054832238

I will give you the best work for the best price
Re: I Need An App For My Business by HungerisBad: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: I Need An App For My Business by Neiel: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Trueigbo:

Thank you

We can build an awesome app for your website and also help you boost your business.
Kindly view our official website in the signature below, for previous executed projects.
0811 538 0911
Re: I Need An App For My Business by dandylass: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Contact me on 08036292779

(1) (Reply)

Which of these do i learn first / Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb / Please Help Me With Java How To Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.