Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help (1744 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Emytexboy(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
moderators, please don't deplete this post, unless you want to add to my Misery, I so much love this girl and she has been a perfect woman to me and made me happy, and gives me courage to be strong that all is going to be fine, but she told me in the past four days now that she never loved me and can't keep pretending, she said it's not because I am financially down but it's the reason that she has no feelings for me at all . I thought it was a joke until she ignored me completely till this moment, after all my plea, I find it difficult to love a woman but when I do, give all my heart to it, and it's affecting me, who can replace this woman in my life and make me happy again?
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Oluromantic: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Some people past na another person future o.

Wetin some people don take clean yansh taytay na him u dey take wipe face.

Anyway one man rag is another man handkerchief.

Life is in stages.

I tire for this kyn matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
love urself

3 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
What are you waiting for? You want to force her love you? Bruv she made it clear she has no iota of feelings for you ... Move on and erase her out of your life asap. There are many girls better than her out there believe me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Happyguy201: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
That's women for you they can pretend for Africa . Just move on bro love comes and goes . Their are more fishes in the ocean also remember life is too short . People are dying of corona some are strugging to live your problem shouldn't be a girlfriend but money

2 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Angelacruz: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Move on,beta days ahead

2 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Emytexboy(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Angelacruz:
Move on,beta days ahead
how I wish I could
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Ahmed0336(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2020
With corona matter wey dey ground na wetin worry u b dis? Pls try to survive we will discuss this matter later
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by HarunaWest(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
The other day a NL created a topic about guys turning to Simps, I thought it was insane but now I understand better.
What sort of foolish and weak men are mothers raising nowadays? , they talk too much, bring all their internal matter to social media.
You girl doesn't love you and so, what should we do about it. Instead of breaking up and moving on with your life, you came to announce I don't know if it's for the clout or its due to pure undiluted senselessness . Dude get a life and delete this topic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Angelacruz: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Jst a matter of tym,u will
Emytexboy:
how I wish I could
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Spicyneedle: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Why telling us?
To tell you 1000 ways to die or what?

1 Like

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Bola146(f): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin I need to laugh in Congo's style Kikikikikikikiki... I go love o grin
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Omar09(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Emytexboy:
moderators, please don't deplete this post, unless you want to add to my Misery, I so much love this girl and she has been a perfect woman to me and made me happy, and gives me courage to be strong that all is going to be fine, but she told me in the past four days now that she never loved me and can't keep pretending, she said it's not because I am financially down but it's the reason that she has no feelings for me at all . I thought it was a joke until she ignored me completely till this moment, after all my plea, I find it difficult to love a woman but when I do, give all my heart to it, and it's affecting me, who can replace this woman in my life and make me happy again?

First, you don't find it difficult to love anyone, you will love the next door Chi Chi if she shows you green light.

Well I'm afraid it's still the same woman who will fill that void in your heart. So, keep pleading. Since you can't move on.
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Easybela(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
undecided Time is coming when woman,love,money,enjoyments, outings etc will become totally useless. We spend our time on irrelevant issues,the world is folding soon,covid 19 has just given us a preamble of what's to come. I fear that things may not be Normal again.

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by cooooooks(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
It's not about 'better'. There's a different girl it there waiting fort him.

Semperty:
What are you waiting for? You want to force her love you? Bruv she made it clear she has no iota of feelings for you ... Move on and erase her out of your life asap. There are many girls better than her out there believe me.
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by fredopareto(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Emytexboy:
tank jah she spoke out...she is d most honest person on earth

2 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Emytexboy(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Omar09:

First, you don't find it difficult to love anyone, you will love the next door Chi Chi if she shows you green light.

Well I'm afraid it's still the same woman who will fill that void in your heart. So, keep pleading. Since you can't move on.
https://facebook.com/emeka.Ugwuanyi.98.com
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Omar09(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by StrongandMighty: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Don't worry man you'll be alright! not now but eventually!

the goons in relationship matter cannot emphasis this enough and yet you guys won't listen, Never ever beg a lady to be with you, never! she wanna leave? let her bounce...

beg a lady to be with you in a relationship and you'll continue to beg as long as that relationship lasts and at the end of the day she'll still leave!

get a glimpse of disloyalty in any girl you're dating? dump her sorry ass without blinking an eye .... dump a girl and you'll always have her at your beck and call, treat a girl like a piece of thrash and she'll always be at your service! you guys are giving this ladies so much power!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Skmoda360(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Emytexboy:
Dude, listen to me.......try as much as possible to locate her friend and see if you can woo her friend just to get back at her.....forget about love grin play the game cuz you have been outplayed....the idea might seem crazy but it's for the fun and if you can't, just try and make new friends with many girls not just one and see as you move on sharpaly. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

Dude, listen to me.......try as much as possible to locate her friend and see if you can woo her friend just to get back at her.....forget about love grin play the game cuz you have been outplayed....the idea might seem crazy but it's for the fun and if you can't, just try and make new friends with many girls not just one and see as you move on sharpaly. lipsrsealed
he said he is financially down and you want him to woo her friendship circles.
he will be slapped,punched,scared and used as a scape he goat
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Timileyin1234(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Somebody gave birth to this one. What is in that girl body.
The only thing that differentiate girls na character. Enter street find another girl to f*ck jare
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Philipmighty(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Moderators I command you all to deplete this post let's add more misery to him.
I can't just understand the concept reason while a grown up man should be crying just because his girlfriend told him that she doesn't love him, seems she is the owner of your life dude.
U gotta man up!!!
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Easybela:
undecided Time is coming when woman,love,money,enjoyments, outings etc will become totally useless. We spend our time on irrelevant issues,the world is folding soon,covid 19 has just given us a preamble of what's to come. I fear that things may not be Normal again.

May God help us all
The world has seen worst, what normal are you on about.
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Emu4u2c: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
I was actually in a sad situation like this few weeks back.My ex left me because she perceived the money wasn't coming as before.funny thing is she left me for my friend.When I caught her in her games she told me me my friend had drugged her the day first day she was at his place.I told her she was lying.She Told my friend we never dated.I was heartbroken totally devastated but realised she wasn't the one for me.OP Naija girls are loyal to just one thing$€$£$€€¥...They Will pretend as long as they are getting what they want from you..I have moved on .I hold no grudge against anyone.I still talk to my friend
Annabel where ever you are I'm sure what's coming for you Will meet you in Good timing.
@O.P you should work on your self believe it or not you have got to secure the bag first as some form of security .Las Las you go dey alright
Money stops so many non sense!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by benedima1990(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
U don't have legs and you want to contest in a race....... do u think you'll win ?

you don't have money , you're falling in love .......

my friend , stupidity is in your blood ..........

U better go get money.
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Your first heartbreak I guess?
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Emytexboy:

WORDS and OPPOSITE.
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Come let me hug you
Las Las
You go dey alright
Re: I Am Heart Broken, Please I Need Help by Skmoda360(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:

he said he is financially down and you want him to woo her friendship circles.
he will be slapped,punched,scared and used as a scape he goat
Ah!!!! Case closed....... Mo rire shocked

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To My Ex Who Made Me Love Doggy Style Sex Position I'll Never Forget You / At 22, I Asked A Girl Out Face2Face For The First Time Last Night / Jealous Husband Kills Rival And Burns The Body In His Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.