Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (61292 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by UtilityRational(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
PeacenLove2:

They cannot separate religion from politics. They are incapable. They claim Islam is a total way of life and has provisions for everything. These provisions are mostly outdated, archaic and need fundamental transformations but again, they will defend the old with their lives. They have successfully turned that religion into a perfect weapon of forever backwardness. undecided

yes
that is why wike separate state from religion by calling river State a xtian state right??

stinking hypocrites.
idiot
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
No difference between bokoharom and the Nigerian government
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by selemempe: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wasky101:

I am a Christian and it happens in everyday Christianity. What does threaten someone with hell fire mean and paint all d inhumane pictures of hell fire
show us where a Muslim underage boy or girl was converted to Christianity .... ogbeni. Stick to the topic
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Babalawo2020: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gandutrash
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by stieyven(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Kip kwayet mumu.

Christian dey force people to convert?
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Your religion is fraud itself.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
How ATPAYS works

1..REGISTRATION BONUS: The moment you register you earn #1000 instantly

2. DAILY VISITS: You earn #100 when you login to your account daily.

3. View / Reading post: You earn from #3 on each latest post you read.

4. POSTING NEWS/ JOKES: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic

5. Sharing SPONSORED post on facebook timeline daily, you earn N200

We payout both affiliate and non affiliate earners i.e you get paid with or without refferals

minimum withdrawal for affiliate earners is #500 and for non affiliate earners is #3500

All you need is #1500

https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=87670
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

I hate to call you an olodo or you are ignorant of the religion you claim to love. First go and read about the SAXON WARS, people who refused to convert to Christianity were killed over a period of 30 years in what is now Germany. Google is your friend, it's all there for you to read.
How any Nigerian can eve8say no one was forced in Christianity is a joke. Any Nigerian with common sense and can read should know the history of slavery in West Africa and how the indigenous peoples were forced to abandon their religion for Christianity. If you don't know that, then pls go back to school and learn your true history not the fake one.
You are ignorant Mr. Am sure your father is olodo since you easily insult people on faceless forum.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lehksyen4life:

How are you sure the girl was forced by Ganduje?

Always buttress your point with facts.
Go back and read who I quoted first before commenting
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=edoairways post=88653935]
You don't need to believe me the fact are there. Christianity has never forced anyone to join their faith. The apostles of old didn't do so this generation will not[/s]

Trash go and read up on the true history of Christianity and stop posting trash. Just a quick one for you. Christianity gain ground when a Roman king Constantine accepted Christianity as his religion. He forced everyone under his reign to accept it or die. This is the man that made Christianity popular. It was basically a cult following that was ridiculed by the Jews before Constantine accepted it as his own religion and forced all those under him to accept it as well.
Stop posting the trash that your olodo pastorprenual fraudster Pastors are teaching you. Google it and read it yourself.
You lack knowledge and wisdom. Next time learn proper manners from your parent because you lack it
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Instead of him to pray to God to give him the wisdom to stop the spread of the COVID-19, he's there doing what is not necessary.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by ledaman: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Am very sure you guys need mental evaluation. Where did he forced the lady to convert! When most people on Nairaland just make comments did you watched the video to ascertain that!
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Osidazz19: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

You lack knowledge and wisdom. Next time learn proper manners from your parent because you lack it

Ha e don pain you so bad for exposing your false narratives. Olodo, better go back to your pedophile pastor and tell him to repent for all the times that he made you suck his winnie at your bible study class.
Your priest has molested your brain for too long, now you are walking around with empty skull.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Ha e don pain you so bad for exposing your false narratives. Olodo, better go back to your pedophile pastor and tell him to repent for all the times that he made you suck his winnie at your bible study class.
Your priest has molested your brain for too long, now you are walking around with empty skull.
He non pain me because I got huge persons liking my comment
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by PeacenLove2: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
UtilityRational:

yes
that is why wike separate state from religion by calling river State a xtian state right??

stinking hypocrites.
idiot

Wike is wrong to say that. Muslims won't deny their religion is a way of life. You are the idiot, my friend. Learn to sharpen your comprehension and communication skills. It will take you places you probably have given up on, in the face of daily misery.

I say that out of love, ... bloody idiot. grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Osidazz19: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

You are ignorant Mr. Am sure your father is olodo since you easily insult people on faceless forum.

Just read up on Saxon wars and stop posting trash. Are you scared to read the true history of the religion you claimed to know so much about. Obviously you are just repeating the trash that your pastorprenual slave master has beaten into your empty skull.
Millions of people were killed or forced into Christianity, that's a fact. You don't even need to buy a book, Google is free. Emancipate yourself from your religious slavery by knowing the facts instead of the fiction you are been fed.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Osidazz19: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

He non pain me because I got huge persons liking my comment

See how childish you are, you are here for likes? Lmao, is it not the olodo crazytians that are likening your post.
Like a give FVCK about that. I beg get lost. Go and read up and come back for more education. Bye
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by chi4ik(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
JakeSully:

Shut up you're a Muhammedian pig
Thank you but sorry to disappoint you, I'm an full blooded Igbo man. Check my Facebook page...... Charles Ugwuoke.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
chi4ik:
Thank you but sorry to disappoint you, I'm an full blooded Igbo man. Check my Facebook page...... Charles Ugwuoke.
[/s]

Provide evidence the name you mentioned is yours.

And why is your name here not related to your real names?

You can only use Taqiyya to deceive your fellow zombies

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Bellotelli: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Since it's her choice, i see no compulsion here. After all I've seen some Christians doing same. But in my opinion a minor should have the consent of their parents or relations before conversion.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

See how childish you are, you are here for likes? Lmao, is it not the olodo crazytians that are likening your post.
Like a give FVCK about that. I beg get lost. Go and read up and come back for more education. Bye
You are childish kid who doesn't know how to ask reasonable question rather result to abuse and unnecessary humor
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Just read up on Saxon wars and stop posting trash. Are you scared to read the true history of the religion you claimed to know so much about. Obviously you are just repeating the trash that your pastorprenual slave master has beaten into your empty skull.
Millions of people were killed or forced into Christianity, that's a fact. You don't even need to buy a book, Google is free. Emancipate yourself from your religious slavery by knowing the facts instead of the fiction you are been fed.
Are they still forcing people into Christianity now or do they point gun on people's head to convert Mr? This is what you should ask instead of bringing cooked up stories made by people
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by mrde(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Religion is a choice. What ever makes them sleep well at night.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Franking: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Shut up and saying wat u don't knw,the two major sect av been there like a thousands years ago even average Muslim don't knw the two sect,for the records that doesn't degenerate terrorism....Ask average Muslim the meaning of shiit ND sunnis,they will be looking at u as mentality unstable person.Not just come here to type nonsense to defend ur myopic bliv.

U shut up! Find a two-year old child around u and tell him that ur cock and bull story. Islam is the most violent and most useless religion on earth.
Deal with it. Stupid.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Brenn594(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
He actually missed a phrase."who among us do you want to marry?"
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by MeKshow(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

Some Christians may threaten or abandon you for leaving the faith but they will not kill you because you converted. They will not use holy books to justify killing. If you had read the person I quoted from the beginning of the thread then you would understand better. I only replied that dude who said that Christianity coerced people to their faith which is not true.
You people most time believe you are saints... I have witnessed two different occurrence of xtain families killing their daughter who converted... But you won't accept that it's the holy spirit that arrested them and make dem Muslims...
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by MeKshow(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

U shut up! Find a twp-year old child around u and tell him that ur cock and bull story. Islam is the most violent and most useless religion on earth.
Deal with kit. Stupid.

Wow... Filled with so much anger
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

U shut up! Find a twp-year old child around u and tell him that ur cock and bull story. Islam is the most violent and most useless religion on earth.
Deal with kit. Stupid.

You are stupid idiot**
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by PervertProphet: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
Lol you Christian do worst than this.

Headslamming Taqiyyist and follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Go easy when you lie. It is not good for your lungs.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by PervertProphet: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Watch carefully, No Muslim will condemn this evil act undecided

They are what they are. Hypocrites

They only preach religious tolerance when the odds are against them.

The same reason why they support Buhari till death despite being a colossal failure.

Religion of Piss undecided

Satan incarnated in Muhammad 700years after Jesus and with bloodshed forced the Christian lands of Syria, Egypt, etcetera to take on Islam.

Billions of Muslims worship Satan that their Ancestors never knew.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by PervertProphet: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
winterfell007:
We Christians are also guilty if the same shit so let no one scream blue murder

Headslamming Taqiyyist and Abdul-follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Stop being a closet Muslim.

You liar.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Franking: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

You are stupid idiot**

Truth is bitter but it must be said.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
MeKshow:

You people most time believe you are saints... I have witnessed two different occurrence of xtain families killing their daughter who converted... But you won't accept that it's the holy spirit that arrested them and make dem Muslims...
Nobody is a saint,most Christians can attest to that fact. The families that killed their one loves because of conversion did so on their own as there is no bible verses to support their act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.