Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (61287 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Wasky101: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
show us where a Muslim underage boy or girl was converted to Christianity .... ogbeni. Stick to the topic
Plenty, how about the numerous househelps we all had. Galina, Fatima, sala and co from Benin Republic,Togo etc.
What do you do to them on the first Sunday, bundle them in a car and take them to church.
Ogbeni wetin be that?
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by pogastrello: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

Christianity does not force conversion

That one is a lie sha.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by AbuAeesha: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Kip kwayet mumu.

Christian dey force people to convert?

Your religion is fraud itself.
did the girl told you the governor forced her?
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by AbuAeesha: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
IME1:
Ganduje definitely has a camera man who keeps exposing him.
But this so called conversion is not new and it is very wrong from any corner.
There is freedom of religion.
A friend who stays in the south said his neighbours (women) once tried to force his wife to convert
She had to escape and run back to her flat undecided

For me faith is in the heart, mind and soul.
They can force you to say things but can't force your belief

but did the girl told you that the governor forced her?
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Infact from now on I will be advocate of social media bill,it is in the interest of our future to protect our cyber space.For goodness sake how does that vedio translate to forceful act.It will not be well with people peddling fake news in our society,see some myopic mad people already wage in their anger on Islam.This is really getting out of hand,we av to pass the social media bill to regulate our cyber space...

My question is this,if a pastor stop me on the road and preach to me,how does that mean he is forcing me to Christianity

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala stop pushing fake news to Nairaland front page. Seun,hope u can come out clean if Kano state government take lawful act on this again you??

This group has really exposed me to the fact that Christians especially those from The Eastern part of Nigeria are the real problem of this country.
Muslims don't attack them the way they attack Islam and the Muslims. Nairaland moderator s are quick to approve posts attacking Islam.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
pogastrello:

That one is a lie sha.
That is the truth
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Truth is bitter but it must be said.

Lol, truth to ur pocket with ur fellow mypoic idiat here.You are not making a single sense bro,gat the fuc** off my mention.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
02Kebreal:

This group has really exposed me to the fact that Christians especially those from The Eastern part of Nigeria are the real problem of this country.
Muslims don't attack them the way they attack Islam and the Muslims. Nairaland moderator s are quick to approve posts attacking Islam.

Lol,not even here alone,same in Facebook.I wonder if that is wat Christianity teaches...
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Franking: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Lol, truth to ur pocket with ur fellow mypoic idiat here.You are not making a single sense bro,gat the fuc** off my mention.

Typical of Christians claiming shit they can't prove. Given half a chance you'd be worse than ISIS. To hell with you, ur opinion and your useless and impotent God.

You can't be more catholic than the pope.

Get a life, mugu.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by chi4ik(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
JakeSully:
[s][/s]

Provide evidence the name you mentioned is yours.

And why is your name here not related to your real names?

You can only use Taqiyya to deceive your fellow zombies
congratulations
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
02Kebreal:

It is the other way round. You are even ask to swell to an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by cardoctor(m): 3:04am On Apr 21, 2020
What's the gain in all this when there are more serious issues at hand like this Covid-19
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2020
I don't blame him

What's the value of love Nigeria Christians have shown northern Christians who are maimed, robbed and highly persecuted

Opening the way for their tormentors to deceive then
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Kingspin(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
The most useless faith on earth again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Kingspin(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Foxman19:
Lol you Christian do worst than this.
Do what?
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by slashthroat: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osidazz19:

Yeah right. Go and ask you dead fore fathers that were enslaved for 300 year and forced to to to church.

In fact, even now Muslim students are forced to go to church in Christian university. What do you call that?

BTW, she's not even being forced. Watch the video, she has voluntarily chose a better religion and way of life.

E dey pain you abi?

You sure spend alot of time on nairaland mr citizen wannabe
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by cuteeme: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
anigbajumo:

You are stupid idiot**
Shut up, if there is an opportunity you all would bomb us christians in this platform because we irked your emotions. Very bitter souls. I heard some of you also mentioning on various SM forums, that our God cannot take away covid 19,well he has tried to heal all kinds of sicknesses for a very long time, has he not tried?, is ur god that powerless that he cannot for once show his "mighty" power let us see and believe?,when it comes to redemption, u guys seat on your sorry asses and wait for Almighty Yahweh, but when it comes to propagating evil you remember your god, how passionate. fast forward to now, take your thrash and get the hell out.people with no idea of invention, innovation and civilisation, only to reap where they did not sow. The ones who wait for someone to clear the bush for them before they pass through (proverb)
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by cuteeme: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Wasky101:

Plenty, how about the numerous househelps we all had. Galina, Fatima, sala and co from Benin Republic,Togo etc.
What do you do to them on the first Sunday, bundle them in a car and take them to church.
Ogbeni wetin be that?
Ah you are pathetic, the person stays under my roof of course she comes to church or mosque with me, if its you would you happily wave at her as she goes to church, while u and ur family goes to mosque without thinking of forcefully converting her or sending her away? can you?,must the world rev
olve around you lots?
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by cuteeme: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
02Kebreal:

Zombie o zombie eee *in wizkid's voice*
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Wasky101: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2020
cuteeme:

Ah you are pathetic, the person stays under my roof of course she comes to church or mosque with me, if its you would you happily wave at her as she goes to church, while u and ur family goes to mosque without thinking of forcefully converting her or sending her away? can you?,must the world rev
olve around you lots?
Dey deceive yourself, we all know how this thing works, as Christians employer of cheap labour that lives with you, how many people will allow that, don't judge by your own standard, judge by the no of people you know in your neighborhood and if you are on d otherwise of the divide ask your fellow colleagues (househelps) the truth will set you free
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
cuteeme:

Shut up, if there is an opportunity you all would bomb us christians in this platform because we irked your emotions. Very bitter souls. I heard some of you also mentioning on various SM forums, that our God cannot take away covid 19,well he has tried to heal all kinds of sicknesses for a very long time, has he not tried?, is ur god that powerless that he cannot for once show his "mighty" power let us see and believe?,when it comes to redemption, u guys seat on your sorry asses and wait for Almighty Yahweh, but when it comes to propagating evil you remember your god, how passionate. fast forward to now, take your thrash and get the hell out.people with no idea of invention, innovation and civilisation, only to reap where they did not sow. The ones who wait for someone to clear the bush for them before they pass through (proverb)

Trash as usual
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
cuteeme:

Zombie o zombie eee *in wizkid's voice*

Na we be that...
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.