Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,480,974 members, 5,616,111 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 02:07 AM

Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria (661 Views)

Online Shopping Mall / A Mall In Lekki is Recruiting / UBA Shoppers Mall And Instant Bills Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by bishopraph: 10:26am On Apr 20
SAIRIUI PACKAGES & EARNING*

*Frequently asked questions and answers about SAIRUI*

*Q - Where does Sairui come from?*
A - Sairui is a multi-billion dollar Chinese company.

*Q - Founded when?*
A - Sairui was founded in 2008.

*Q - Can I know the CEO?*
A - the CEO of the SAIRUI group is Zhang Yuang.

*Q - Is Sairui a network marketing company?*
.A - Sairui is a new Chinese e-commerce retail business (ecommerce) that uses network marketing to grow rapidly and improve its quality of life.

*Q - Can anyone win at Sairui without getting involved in network marketing?*
A - Yes, of course, someone can focus on our new retail business ( *trading*) without referring anyone and earning a good income

*Q - How much can you earn as a Sairui customer?*
A- It depends on your membership package and the activities in your team. Your package alone as single man team brings you steady income every 10 days as explained below.

*Q - How can I participate?*
A - There are currently 4 different ways to become an active Sairui customer who earns and gets free products:

2.vIP2 - $ 50 (N19000)
Trading capital $90 (N34200)
Total $140 (N53200)

3. VIP3 - $ 100 (N38000)
Trading capital $180 (N68400)
Total $280 (N106400)

4. VIP4 - $ 300 (N114000)
Trading capital $540 (N205200)
Total $840 (N319200)

5. VIP5 - $ 600 (N228000)
Trading capital $1080 (N410400)

Note that trading capital is withdrawable any time you wish

All of the above makes you an active member ready to enjoy. Meanwhile, *membership fees are different from trading capital.*

*Q- What is the cheapest item that can be exchanged?*
A - We have a lot of products on our mall and all are affordable, so we can not really recommend the smallest.

*Q - Suppose I do not need the product I bought for delivery, can I proceed to retail without receiving the product?*
A - Yes, you can proceed to sell without receiving the products. The company sells them for you with profit and return your capital and profit to you.

*Q - How long does the business take to sell?*
A -10 days maximum. It is insured by the company and automated.

*Q- What is the risk ?*
A - The risk is practically zero in Sairui because each time you receive a product equivalent to your invested amount.

*Q- What products are included with different packages when without referal nor downline

Note: The profit explained below is excluding your earnings on referrals and downlines

A - VIP1: Quantum Anti-Radiation Sticker ($ 25) currently no trading on this package but earn from referal and downline matching

VIP2: Quantum Beauty Spray ($ 50)
Profit every 10 days $7 plus product, without referal nor downline

VIP3: Quantum Glasses® or Quantum Fuel Economy Sticker ($ 100)
Profit every 10 days $14 plus product, without referal nor downline

VIP4: Quantum Necklace, Quantum Pain Remover or Water Purifier ($ 300)
Profit every 10 days $42 plus product, without referal nor downline

VIP 5: quantum beauty mask ($ 600)
Profit every 10 days $84 plus product, without referal nor downline
[4/20, 12:36 AM] Rugged Bishop: IN A NUT SHELL
SAIRUI MALL is a platform where you invest once and get paid every 10 days for life.
YES your one time investment can give you 15% Return On Investment every month for ever.
�Government approved
�Registered with CAC
�Registered with EFCC
�Registered with FIRS
PLUS many free health products every 10 -12days.
[4/20, 12:36 AM] Rugged Bishop: *10 REASONS WHY I LOVE SAIRUI MALL*

1. No compulsory referrals.

2. You will get a free product every 10 days.��

3. Products are very very useful products.

4. It is not an investment oooo. It is a market place where u buy and sell.

5. Every 10 days, all your capital and profit is released at the same time to u. If u don't want to trade again, u can take your money + product and go away.

6. In most networks, if u don't bring any new person, you don't earn anything but not so with sairui mall. We trade every 10 days so every 10 days something small will come home.lol.

7. You do not have to carry any product around looking for who will buy like in other networks.

8. Sairui mall does your selling for you. All you need to do is buy goods on whole sale and sairui will sell it out at retail price for u.

9. The products you receive, you can sell it to anyone u like and make another extra income even though u made profit on your sale already.

10. Sairui mall is not going any where. It is solid and spreading wild like fire. Sairui is a game changer. Sairui is second to none.
[4/20, 12:36 AM] Rugged Bishop: *SAIRIUI PACKAGES & PROFIT EARNING*

*VIP 2 Total Pack cost: $140* (N53,200)
Every 10 days = $7..(#2,660).
Every Month = $21..(7,900)..
Plus product:...$150..(57,000)
Products are Beauty spray, Ring .

*VIP 3 Total Pack cost: $280* (N106,400)
Every 10 days = $14 (#5,320)
Every Month = $42.(#15,960)
Plus product:..$300..(#114,000)
Products are eyes glasses, Fuel saver and compression mask

*VIP 4 Total Pack cost: $840* (N319,,200)
Every 10 days = $42 (#15,960)
Every Month = $127 (#47,880)
Plus product:..$900..(#342,000)
Products are Pant, pendant and chip

*VIP 5 Total Pack cost: $1680* (N638,400)
Every 10 days = $84 (#31,920)
Every Month = $252 (#95,760)
Plus product:..$1800..(#684,000)

Products are Facemask, Foot Massager, Quantum Watch and supplements
Rapheal John- 08035068951

Stay Blessed�✍
Re: Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Apr 20
Soon nigeria will be owned by China.
Re: Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by egojeny1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 21
donbachi:
Sooon nigeria will be owned by China.
Asin ehn
Re: Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by bishopraph: 9:57am On May 23
maybe thats what we need, all the legit chinese companies in nigeria are helping nigerians become rich, instead of complaining about china taking over nigeria, you should better take that advantage and join them and get rich dont wait for our government because you will get nothing, chinese guys are business people.
call me for more info: 08035068951
Re: Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by bishopraph: 1:46pm On May 23
I partnered with *Sairui Mall International Business* because of its legitimacy &

1. I have control over my money every *10days* .
You can't get this from *fixed* *deposit* , *investment* *policies* and *treasury bills* that banks offer you...

2. Your money works for you every 10days in your absence or while you sleep.

3. You get paid every 10days on your *personal* VIP package but everytime in *networking*

You can buy any Asset in Sairui by choosing a VIP package which will pay you every *10days* for a *lifetime* .

*WHAT MAKE SAIRUI DIFFERENT FROM OTHER E-COMMERCE *

1. *SAIRUI* is using new concept called *New Retail* and same time using Traditional concept.

2. *SAIRUI* gives way to members to buy product from their platform at *wholesale price*, meaning members buy direct from the manufacturers.

3. *SAIRUI* takes the products members bought at a *wholesale price* to *SELL* for them at *Retail price*.

4. *SAIRUI* pay members every 10 -12 days and dash products freely to members as well.

5. *SAIRUI* is not network marking company where you are mandatory to recruit people before you make money.

In this company you make money without referring anyone and there is not *autoship/monthly subscriptions* used by some companies for you you continue doing business with them.

6. *SAIRUI* does all the selling for you and brings back your trading capital and profit every 10 -12 days . It's a lifetime project!

In short *SAIRUI* does all for you.

��������
Re: Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria by bishopraph: 3:39pm On May 24
becoming successful is a choice we must make. SAIRUI MALL is a blessing, its legit and not an investment company, a perfect e-commerce business, dont wait until others makes the money, be the testimony for others, its a choice. click on this short video on the company's international profile...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjkLJWfZdC0
call me to get started:08035068951

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Possess That Unique Skill For Greateness? / Compehensive Oil And Gas Training / I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.