Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. (204 Views)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. by Anelechi12(f): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sairui/CHY e commerce mall is an online shopping mall like Jumia Konga, Alibaba Amazon etc. CHY mall gbazedher members opportunity to own a space in the mall, trade online with your capital, the company sells your product and you make profit every 10-12 days.

� *Chymall is the Trade name for Chy Century Heng Yue Group Limited in China.*

� *Chymall bought some shares of SAIRUI Mall and partnered with her in the area of logistics and supply chain management...*

� *Chymall is now registered in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, etc!*

� *As most of us know, Former Sairui Mall was registered in 17 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, Togo, Benin Republic, Cote d'ivoire

*Frequently Asked Questions about CHYMALL*

✍️ Does my earnings change since the Company has changed from Sairui Mall to Chymall?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I need to recruit (refer) people before I earn every 11days?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I have *to sell products* before getting my money?

*ANS: NO.... You trade online while the Company sells the product and returns your profit and capital so you can trade again and again.

✍️ Where is your office in Nigeria?

*ANS: CHYMALL has her African Head Office in Ghana while there are service centers across different cities and states in Nigeria.

✍️ How can I get my products when I register?

*ANS: You pick from a service center in your location.

✍️ How do I withdraw my money after trading or if I choose to discontinue the Business?

*ANS: You can withdraw via these channels; Through UBA and Zenith Banks, Bitcoin or P2P transfer!

✍ How long will this business last?

ANS: As long as people use *Quantum Energy Products*

✍ Are you sure I don't need to refer anybody before I make money every 10-12 days?

*ANS: YES*

✍ Can I set my trading on autopilot?

*ANS: YES* There is Autotrade for 5rounds and 10rounds. This means that your trade can run for 50 days or 100 days. During the autotrade, only your profit will return every 10-12 days while your capital will keep trading.

*HOW TO REGISTER?**

� *To register on Chymall, you pick a VIP PACKAGE and pay for the shop space allocated to it and start trading with your capital.

*BASIC FACTS ABOUT CHYMALL...*

� *Chymall is not a PONZI. Ponzi schemes are not product bazed

� *Chymall is just a MALL (Online Shop) where you can make money on it via New Retail...

� *Chymall is in different countries of the world.

Interested and wants to know more??

Call or WhatsApp 08082694754

(1) (Reply)

Are Readers Still Leaders In Today's World? / Job Opening: Experienced Hires / Medical Doctor Turned Professional Dj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.