Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. (215 Views)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. by Anelechi12(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
tradei/CHY e commerce mall is an online shopping mall like Jumia Konga, Alibaba Amazon etc. CHY mall gives her members opportunity to own a space in the mall, trade online with your capital, the company sells your product and you make profit every 10-12 days.

� *Chymall is the Trade name for Chy Century Heng Yue Group Limited in China.*

� *Chymall bought some shares of SAIRUI Mall and partnered with her in the area of logistics and supply chain management...*

� *Chymall is now registered in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, etc!*

� *As most of us know, Former Sairui Mall was registered in 17 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, Togo, Benin Republic, Cote d'ivoire

*Frequently Asked Questions about CHYMALL*

✍️ Does my earnings change since the Company has changed from Sairui Mall to Chymall?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I need to recruit (refer) people before I earn every 11days?

*ANS: NO*

✍ Do I have *to sell products* before getting my money?

*ANS: NO.... You trade online while the Company sells the product and returns your profit and capital so you can trade again and again.

✍️ Where is your office in Nigeria?

*ANS: CHYMALL has her African Head Office in Ghana while there are service centers across different cities and states in Nigeria.

✍️ How can I get my products when I register?

*ANS: You pick from a service center in your location.

✍️ How do I withdraw my money after trading or if I choose to discontinue the Business?

*ANS: You can withdraw via these channels; Through UBA and Zenith Banks, Bitcoin or P2P transfer!

✍ How long will this business last?

ANS: As long as people use *Quantum Energy Products*

✍ Are you sure I don't need to refer anybody before I make money every 10-12 days?

*ANS: YES*

✍ Can I set my trading on autopilot?

*ANS: YES* There is Auto trade for 5rounds and 10rounds. This means that your trade can run for 50 days or 100 days. During the auto trade, only your profit will return every 10-12 days while your capital will keep trading.

*HOW TO REGISTER?**

� *To register on Chymall, you pick a VIP PACKAGE and pay for the shop space allocated to it and start trading with your capital.

*BASIC FACTS ABOUT CHYMALL...*

� *Chymall is not a PONZI. Ponzi schemes are not product bazed

� *Chymall is just a MALL (Online Shop) where you can make money on it via New Retail...

� *Chymall is in different countries of the world.

Interested and wants to know more??

Call or WhatsApp 08082694754

(1) (Reply)

Work With Your Phone And Earn 2021 / Close / Five Ways To Build HSE Career Towards Becoming A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.