Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic (34113 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Suremikky(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
This advice would have been useful 2weeks ago,, right now i dont have shi shi
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Nathan308(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na waiting person get he go manage na
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by socialmediaman: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
gbebodye:
Us wey no even get finance nko?

cry

E be like say you get master’s for pidgin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by JayPeeOham: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
How will you forget the share meant for ......"the 1 million boys'" grin cheesy

Abeg, GOD FORBID O!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Oboi I just have to do this ooo... hunger no good for body

Anybody wey God go use bless me this noon, hunger wan kill me oo...

0033353547 Stanbic bank... God bless the giver

#appreciate

Why do you beggars always omit your names from your beggars account details. Does it mean that you are ashamed of begging? Or that someone here will identify you as an internet beggar?

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
/
The ballers who like to make lasting impressions are looking for people to lend them money. It ain't gonna happen. Save at least 6 months of your salary. They thought it was a joke because they believed they had secured jobs. Then coronavirus happened.

The massive retrenchment in oil companies will hurt some people badly. People love to learn the hard way and usually I oblige them.

\

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by SimplePlan34: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Men u can't manage zero
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by JayPeeOham: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap

How is this different from Yahoo biko and how legit is this

Abeg na question I ask o undecided
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one.
But the law of money is simple.

"The Amount of Money going out is Inversely/directly proportional to the Amount of Money coming in "

If you break the above Law, no matter how hard you try to minimise spending, you will surely run outta Ideas.

Let's hope the lockdown ain't extended.
So there won't be any increase in crime and anarchy.

Follow us on IG
@printika.ng
@printika_printingbrands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by NaijadrivaCars: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guys for area, na beer don finish their money.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by SimplePlan34: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vortex369:

Why do you beggars always omit your names from your beggars account details. Does it mean that you are ashamed of begging? Or that someone here will identify you as an internet beggar?

My lady if I send u my name or write it publicly will u oblige me any amount I am already broke in fact it's my last money I went to withdraw from d Bank dis morning infact I had to trek from estate gate to ipaja gtb den to akowonjo gtb e-branch to get d money. If u would oblige I am ready oo shame don comot for face.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Mcreloaded(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
This post is for those that have saved over the years.
Those of you that have no savings should just do I waka pass like in home video
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by pheonixdld2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Carbon. Download Carbon on playstore, they will give you between 7000-10,000 and term is 3 weeks to 1 months. Please try and pay on time so others that need can loan too and paying back also increases your next loan amount.
OmoDavido:
Who know any loan app that can give me a loan for 28days and leave me alone?
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by zicoraads: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Data is life
Data have exceeded so much spending in this lockdown period
Mtn glo Airtel etisalat
Are enriching there self on This lockdown period

Note
Airtel has been worst network in this lockdown period
True.

I had to switch to my MTN.

Airtel has always been awesome. I wonder what happened.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Timileyin1234(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
jumper524:
Meanwhile..
And this idiot use iPhone to search these
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by jumper524(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Timileyin1234:

And this idiot use iPhone to search these
bros calm down nah!
IPhone users too dey broke, u know weda dem dash am the iPhone? Or Na him friend phone e use Google am??
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by vivalavida(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I concur on the house repairs. Sometime last year my bathroom drain was all clogged up. Water wasn't draining as fast as it should. It was percolating sef. I was contemplating calling a plumber. I woke up one morning around 5am and started googling on how to solve bathroom drain issues. I saw some solution. There was a hook plumbers use. I had one iron hanger. I bent it to form that hook. There was mention of baking soda. Luckily I had bicarbonate of soda at home. I work in a pharmaceutical production company. I went to work. Used my screw driver to lift the drain,used the hanger hook to remove things stuck there which include hairs, soaps and other minor things. Boiled hot water. Added the bicarbonate of soda and flushed it. It became okay again. I didn't spend one naira doing that. Since then when faced with issues at home,I Google for home solutions first. If it's above me,I go looking for an expert

2 Likes

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Moscodee1990(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
jumper524:
Meanwhile..
Mad o shocked
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by chrizzyace: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap

Just say you want make they go do G ja re...

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Web82(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
aleeyus:
I test almost 500 sex positions with my fiancee this period

if u think you had any secret technique, your brother is begging u to share with him

Lol Bhad man grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Ingriid(f): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vortex369:

ouch! This is too harsh!
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by drightguy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. [/b]If possible, use a paid dating site. [b]You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap

Someone has $29 which is almost #12,000 and he is still begging for #1k?

DON'T BE LIKE OTHER, HELP PEOPLE IN NEED IF YOU HAVE.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by sweetilicious(f): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good.If I talk now,Dem go say Accountants are stingy
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vortex369:

grin
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Sososo(f): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's for people that have finance to manage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery / Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Santa Claus Collapses And Dies In Front Of Children At School Christmas Party

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.