Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic (34081 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Dongreat(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice write up.

I have learnt to manage in this period by firstly not subscribing my DSTv but Gotv because ain’t no football as of now. I now eat only two pieces of meat or one piece with an egg at least, lol. Spend most of the time now either on my phone watching downloaded movies or playing PS4. The only thing I did out of place was purchase 3 PS4 games online from amazon costing a few thousands but they are worth it as it will keep me sane before the virus is fully defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by COZA(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Okortor: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Move ahead
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Luxurydriverng: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you stay near a stream dont be ashamed to go fishing grin
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by cardoctor(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
ok
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by tolexy007(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
gbebodye:
Us wey no even get finance nko?
cry
God will help us
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by OmoDavido(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Who know any loan app that can give me a loan for 28days and leave me alone?
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Truthbites: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
aleeyus:
I test almost 500 sex positions with my fiancee this period

if u think you had any secret position your brother is begging you to share with him

Go marry her first,then u we go teach u up to 1,000 styles

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Greystone: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
gbebodye:

cry

None at all? How come?
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by DatAbujaBoy: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
No be wen u get you manage undecided undecided undecided nonsense
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by idonhammer: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
As u dey like this? Na lie joor.

gbebodye:

cry
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by seedorfg(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice write up.
But I don't have money to buy food not even drugs, but at least I have shelter, my main problem is food, yes food and nothing more.
Water boku for my side, even books. But food, e get as be oo.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Achievers2odds(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Vulcan24(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
aleeyus:

if u think you had any secret technique, your brother is begging u to share with him

try the sexual distance position

5 Likes

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Ekg911(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
mantosa:
The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating impact around the world with hundreds of thousands of deaths, economic collapses and business closures. This has affected the earning power of citizens who have been struggling to keep afloat.

This article attempts to explain how you can manage your finances during this difficult period.

Audit Yourself (Focus on your Necessities)

Despite the fact that this pandemic has resulted in the reduction of economic activities which requires us to buy and sell goods or services from people, there has never been a better time to take a thorough look at the state of your finances.

Whether you are single, married or living with your parents, now that you are home and have sufficient time on your hands you should list out the necessities in your life that enable your survival because every other thing is indispensable.

Your necessities may be personal to you but general examples include;

*Water

*Food

*Medicine

*Shelter

*Cut down on luxury spending

Things that would not hurt you if you do not purchase or engage in them. Examples include expensive cable TV, excessive drinking and junk eating, Internet for unproductive use amongst others.

A little bit of entertainment is needed in these tough times to maintain our sanity; however the point is to ensure that we keep unnecessary spending to the barest minimum.

Maintain Cash Reserves

Though it is not easy not to panic due to the circumstances in the economy and how bad things may seem, it is important for you to keep your emotions in check and not rush to liquidate all your savings or investments because of the pandemic.

Following up from the lesson above on spending on necessities, maintaining your cash reserves will come in handy for you if this pandemic gets worse than we imagine because now you can count on such funds to bail you out of the hard times. If things get better too you have the funds to start a business, invest more or learn new skills to boost your future earning power.

Become Self reliant

We expect a new world order after this pandemic is over and the way human lives will become different, however we have learnt albeit the hard way that certain skills are necessary to save money.

Some businesses may not be as relevant anymore; therefore it is pertinent to practice self-reliance in certain aspects of your life. E.g.

*Learning how to cook a nutritious meal and healthy meal is a lifesaving skill that not only replenishes the body but provides the much needed energy to go about your life activities energized.

*Gardening and growing peppers, tomatoes, fruits etc (if you have a viable land) can help save money.

*Livestock preservation

*House repairs.

A lot of skills can be learnt for free by just googling or going on YouTube.

More importantly, understand that it’s okay to feel anxious about your finances and where your future is heading because we have never experienced something of this nature in our lifetime, however you should take it easy on yourself and realize that this time will pass because situations like this have also happened in history and people and businesses have survived by taking the pains and lessons of this period and using to their advantage to create more value in their lives.

Source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/how-to-manage-your-finances-during-covid-19-pandemic/
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by airminem(f): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Only to those who have at these lockdown time cry

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by prinx55555(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap

See your advertisement.
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
All this how blabla no dey freak me, na who get money dey listen to all this one wey u dey talk. Even the 30k wey they enter them BMC GROUP hand, den no see anything again. If I dey lie ask
Sarki, manumeat, seusmg, apcng and so on grin
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by gbebodye(f): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greystone:

None at all? How come?

Are you new in this country?
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Adakintroy2: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
All the celebrity with so much money for akant never help anyone. Soulless illuminati

Now that the real stars are out helping the world Shea there is hope. When they finish ashawo like tontoh, makinwa go come out come shame themselve say rhem be stars. Naira Marley wizkid and all the other boasters. God help una soul.

Inam ikot!

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Jaspaman: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
if you want to know how you can make money on the dark web mail me
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by cardakan: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
aleeyus:

if u think you had any secret technique, your brother is begging u to share with him
lol

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Rapmoney(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
All those people dropping bank details everywhere begging for money, I have advice for you. Go and do online dating because white people have good hearts. If you meet a white person online, become their friend for a week or 2, then you explain your problem to them, they will assist you. Nigerians will only look and pass. If they help you, it is N5k max. But white people have pity.

If it is only $500 the person sends, $1 now is N400. $500 is N200,000. Imagine what N200,000 will do in your life now. This is what I did last year December and I was able to raise money to start a betting shop that is feeding me today.

You can use free sites like Facebook. But on free sites, it is hard to find people. If possible, use a paid dating site. You can see dating sites for as low as $29. I used a site called Bit Mistress to get the white lady who helped me. You can try it too. It is very cheap

There you go again. Moving from one thread to another just to promote your crappy site!
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Burruchaga71(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
This lockdown is a blessing in disguise
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by gbebodye(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:

The one wey dey do you for brain name covid-20 grin
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by AnimationsVilla: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Modsfav: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
HUNG-20 no easy fa
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Braniejay1: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
_Now that everywhere has been shut down. Making money online is the only option you have. You shouldn't go broke during this period. Investing in Cryptocurrency like Ethereum via Forsage isn't a bad idea you should try out. Join the group to know more.

Presentation starts on Monday by 9pm.

https:///LVcFGY7AXh1LGI6Gxmdzcc
Re: How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic by Jaraontop: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
gbebodye:

cry

Trust God. Help is coming your way. Keep your focus right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Found In Lekki Phase One / Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery / COVID-19: Ubong King Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.