Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Download#! ZIP Rina Sawayama SAWAYAMA Full 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download#! ZIP Rina Sawayama SAWAYAMA Full 2020 (398 Views)

(working Link) Download Lil Baby My Turn Full 2020 Album# / Album. Download Justin Bieber Changes Full 2020# / Download. Eminem Music To Be Murdered By Full 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download#! ZIP Rina Sawayama SAWAYAMA Full 2020 by ClyneHerto: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Rina Sawayama SAWAYAMA Full Download zip | Rina Sawayama SAWAYAMA LEAKED 2020 DIRECT Download link hq.
Sawayama (stylised in all caps) is the debut studio album by British-Japanese singer-songwriter Rina Sawayama, released on 17 April 2020. It is a follow up to her independently-released debut mini album Rina.

FULL DOWNLOAD -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1251858618468745218

"STFU!" was released as the lead single to the then-unannounced album on 22 November 2019. It is a nu metal track and represents a change in direction for Sawayama. A music video was released a day before the single's release, on 21 November 2019, and was co-directed by Ali Kurr and Sawayama herself. The single was met with critical acclaim, achieving a score of 82 on the website Album Of The Year (based on both Critic and User reviews).

Sawayama worked on this album with regular collaborator Clarence Clarity to mesh modern electronics and experimental instrumentals with a healthy dose of the ‘90s and noughties nostalgia. On herdeeply personal debut album she uses genre-splicing to convey different emotion, the sounds channellingSawayama’s various thematic messages.

Perhaps the most striking thing about ‘SAWAYAMA’ is the way in which its author uses nu-metal to channel rage. On the glittering ‘XS’, a takedown of the lavish lives of the affluent, she juxtaposes sugary vocals and N.E.R.D.-influenced production with brash metal guitar stabs. “When all that’s left is immaterial… The price we paid is unbelievable”, she notes.

Artist: Rina Sawayama
Album: SAWAYAMA
Year: 2020
Genre: Pop / R’n’B
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Dynasty
02. XS
03. STFU!
04. Comme Des Garçons (Like The Boys)
05. Akasaka Sad
06. Paradisin’
07. Love Me 4 Me
08. Bad Friend
09. F**k This World (Interlude)
10. Who’s Gonna Save U Now?
11. Tokyo Love Hotel
12. Chosen Family
13. Snakeskin
14. Tokyo Takeover

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Reasons Why You Should Never Have 1 Girlfriend(guys) / Bald Or Hairy? / Free Netflix. No Story. Just Watch Movies Until Your Battery Dies !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.