Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) (55361 Views)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by fk001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
handsomeclouds:
I'm beginning to think this is the only place in Kaduna.

I thought you guys said is not Kaduna before. Why the sudden change of narrative?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by class0247: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless El Rufai. The man that have been tested and trusted. The roads and infrastructures in Abuja are solid and world class just the way he had also improved infrastructures in Kaduna. This is the kind of man we need as a leader/President of our Dear country and I can assure that he will transform Nigeria into a better country

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Aflix(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
I know this danarewa guy posted this pictures just to show us that Kaduna has got some beautiful roads
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
monfizzy:
Ok nice. I wonder how big this state really is. Kaduna is 3times bigger than the entire southeast and about 40times bigger than Lagos in terms of geographical land mass. Facts only.
Do u mean d state or d capital because d capital is no where near lagos metro in terms of size nd d op is just showing 1 place

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
handsomeclouds:
I'm beginning to think this is the only place in Kaduna.

Sour grapes

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by positivelord: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hottdawgg:

Yes he still has a lot of viruses hidden in his testicles

Lol...your own no just good
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
BRo na only the major area for kaduna dey on lockdown.

am at Narayi rn even the market is opened. The place u snapped are just the major place and that road to 44barracks u snapped appeared like 3 times in all the pictures. If u wan cross check if kaduna dey lock down, go kabala west, kawo, angwan rimi area to capital school, goninigora etc. All those places you snapped are the major road including governor office side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by fk001(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

When I behold the infrastructure in most parts of the North I just wonder how and where the South went wrong... The disparity is just ridiculous!!!

And yet some southerners never believed that North has infrastructure. The more they live in denial the more FG allocation will be send to the north since Southerners believed that North is economical deprived.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by kkkp: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
greatbrian:
BRo na only the major area for kaduna dey on lockdown.

am at Narayi rn even the market is opened. The place u snapped are just the major place and that road to 44barracks u snapped appeared like 3 times in all the pictures. If u wan cross check if kaduna dey lock down, go kabala west, kawo, angwan rimi area to capital school, goninigora etc. All those places you snapped are the major road including governor office side.
bros Kaduna is on lockdown even though within communities there is still some sort of movement. But atleast the lockdown is very successful to some extent

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by kkkp: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
fk001:

And yet some southerners never believed that North has infrastructure. The more they live in denial the more FG allocation will be send to the north since Southerners believed that North is economical deprived.
most of them that believe such have never moved out of there regions

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by monfizzy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tunde835:
Do u mean d state or d capital because d capital is no where near lagos metro in terms of size nd d op is just showing 1 place

I mean the state of Kaduna not it capital.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by fk001(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
kkkp:
most of them that believe such have never moved out of there regions

That's true.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lock down is not a proper solution to curb the virus
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
not yet... He's still positive

Hope he doesn't have any 'underlying illness or illnesses' because coro doesn't show mercy
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
Kaduna State in total lockdown!

How many economic centres do you have in the state?

Delta has warri, sapele, Asabaand Ughelli
Anambra.. Onitsha, Nkpor, Nnewi and Akwa
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
kkkp:
bros Kaduna is on lockdown even though within communities there is still some sort of movement. But atleast the lockdown is very successful to some extent

Kaduna is on lockdown only in the major areas. I wud hv said you shud find a way to come towards narayi or those kabala side tomorrow but tomorrow and Wednesday is a free movement day so it won't count. But try Thursday. I moved all the way from kalapanzin to narayi this afternoon though there was police at station round about in the morning but this afternoon when I was going back the police there were already relaxing and private vehicles were passing without scrutiny. The curfew perhaps is only very well initiated along the major roads. And if u see the pictures op displayed, its just the road to governors office (very close to kastelea HQ) and around sidi and sons which are the major highway in kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by olumide4christ: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

When I behold the infrastructure in most parts of the North I just wonder how and where the South went wrong... The disparity is just ridiculous!!!

Its all about selfishness on the part of most Southern governors.
Northern governors spend a lot on infrastructure than most governors in the South. I speak as a Southerner who lived in the North for a while.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
DadaNigeria1:

Your hate for El rufai is clouding ur reasoning. If Abba kyari and other governors contracted it, what then is your problem with elrufai even after knowing he had contact with Abba kyari.
Mind you, I don't have hate for any Nigerian politician and one notably reason is that most Nigerians will do worse when place in their position.
My hate for El Rufai? I spent over 2 decades in Kaduna and Abuja and so there is nothing El Rufai will do or say that will be new to me. So with respect to questions on his corona virus status, I still have great doubt over that.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Kalaba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
olumide4christ:

Northern governors spend a lot on infrastructure than most governors in the South. I speak as a Southerner who lived in the North for a while.
The thing it's really a bitter pill to swallow, most southern states lives in past glory.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaduna looks good. I hope one day, the North will hands off their withered hands from Niger Delta oil
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Anasko(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
olax02:
i can see ten story building..
U ar very correct.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Anasko(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
See how my governor is looking fresher.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Heemcelph: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
monfizzy:
Ok nice. I wonder how big this state really is. Kaduna is 3times bigger than the entire southeast and about 40times bigger than Lagos in terms of geographical land mass. Facts only.

Niger state has the largest land mass in Nigeria and Lagos state can be fitted into Niger state 22 times.
How then is Kaduna about 40 times bigger than Lagos when Kaduna is not even the largest state in terms of land mass?
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Studio247: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have not been to kd in a long time
I can see the positive development
Good job from the state government
I pray God give him the grace to touch round the city
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by monfizzy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Heemcelph:

Niger state has the largest land mass in Nigeria and Lagos state can be fitted into Niger state 22 times.
How then is Kaduna about 40 times bigger than Lagos when Kaduna is not even the largest state in terms of land mass?

The state of Kaduna has a total land mass of 46,053 kilometres square why Lagos state has a land mass of 1,171 kilometres square. So mathematically, Kaduna is 39times larger than Lagos.

See below images.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by amaniro: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kalaba:

My brother, you Sabi kaduna well. Until we see pictures from these sides, narayi and tudun Wada inclusive, nothing like total lockdown.

Lol. I was born and raised in Sabon Tasha Kaduna!
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Enochchiz: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
All this place na big man area,u 4 show us places like tudun wada,sabo nd gonin-gora��
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
olumide4christ:

And one meforyou1 was busy shouting the north has no infrastructure. Was even comparing Kano with Anambra fa.
The Northerners don't play with infrastructures unlike south and especially South-south. As in I pity the South-southerners. They don't know how much they are being robbed of their governments. The politicians can just use the hausa/fulani talk to brainwash and blind them while they siphon their funds. I mean they are supposed to receive certain percentage (of oil derivatives) 13% I guess? But what is happening? State government nko? They are supposed to tax oil companies and wells but wetin happen? I just pity them. They are truly the ones suffering from bad leadership. I pray God opens their eyes. Only Uyo and they are few sef. So far I think the west's got the best set of leaders in Nigeria. My personal opinion though. Followed by the north. (And Enugu ONLY)

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Heemcelph: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
monfizzy:

The state of Kaduna has a total land mass of 46,053 kilometres square why Lagos state has a land mass of 1,171 kilometres square. So mathematically, Kaduna is 39times larger than Lagos.

See below images.

Kaduna state has a total landmass of 46,053km²
Lagos state has a total landmass of 3,577km²
Niger state has a total landmass of 76,363km²

Kaduna state / Lagos state -------> 46,053km² ÷ 3,577km² = 12.9
Niger state / Lagos state ------> 76,363km² ÷ 3,577km² = 21.3

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by sterlingbrown: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's not yet total lock down in kaduna ooo.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by olumide4christ: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
funnyboss:
And one meforyou1 was busy shouting the north has no infrastructure. Was even comparing Kano with Anambra fa.
The Northerners don't play with infrastructures unlike south and especially South-south. As in I pity the South-southerners. They don't know how much they are being robbed of their governments. The politicians can just use the hausa/fulani talk to brainwash and blind them while they siphon their funds. I mean they are supposed to receive certain percentage (of oil derivatives) 13% I guess? But what is happening? State government nko? They are supposed to tax oil companies and wells but wetin happen? I just pity them. They are truly the ones suffering from bad leadership. I pray God opens their eyes. Only Uyo and they are few sef. So far I think the west's got the best set of leaders in Nigeria. My personal opinion though. Followed by the north. (And Enugu ONLY)

You have hit the nail on the head. What about 13% derivatives, tax, Federal Allocation, etc? But their leaders brainwash them to believe that only Federal Government can directly build any infrastructure in their states and the people begin to cry to FG and leave their governors to lavish the money they receive from FG.
You will hear the people say that Federal Government didn't do anything in their land forgetting that their governors collect allocation.
The South South when they see pictures like these Kaduna pictures will say "our oil money" forgetting that their governors collect 13% derivatives from the oil they produce but do very little in infrastructure. They will rather wait for NDDC to build infrastructure for them.
Its so appalling. I pray that 1 day, they will receive sense, their eyes will be opened, and when elections come, they will change their leaders and their ruling parties so they can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
monfizzy:
Big for nothing. Go check the size of Israel. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.