Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,219 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) (55363 Views)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
olumide4christ:

You have hit the nail on the head. What about 13% derivatives, tax, Federal Allocation, etc? But their leaders brainwash them to believe that only Federal Government can directly build any infrastructure in their states and the people begin to cry to FG and leave their governors to lavish the money they receive from FG.
You will hear the people say that Federal Government didn't do anything in their land forgetting that their governors collect allocation.
The South South when they see pictures like these Kaduna pictures will say "our oil money" forgetting that their governors collect 13% derivatives from the oil they produce but do very little in infrastructure. They will rather wait for NDDC to build infrastructure for them.
Its so appalling. I pray that 1 day, they will receive sense, their eyes will be opened, and when elections come, they will change their leaders and their ruling parties so they can move forward.
As in ehn. And the elites use them as thugs. The youths take pride in being thugs. They accuse FG for everything wrong when it is (in the real sense) their states and local Governments to be blamed as they (their SGs and LGs especially) siphon funds conveniently meant for their betterment and then conveniently put the blame on FG and say "it's because we are Christians o, that's why we are sidelined". The poor people sef being fooled will begin to curse the FG when the real devils are their own brothers. They can't even question their governments sef because those ones would hire thugs on them. What am I saying sef? They use them as thugs. In the real sense they are supposed to have the most infrastructure in the country but reversed is the case. I pity them honestly and the north has built and is still building itself up. Only the west I know is really good

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Rajiokazaki(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Which of the Kaduna states?....Zaria should be the second largest town in Kaduna State, and I can boldly say there is nothing like total lock down.......
Do well to resist the temptation of using the word 'TOTAL'
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

How many economic centres do you have in the state?

Delta has warri, sapele, Asabaand Ughelli
Anambra.. Onitsha, Nkpor, Nnewi and Akwa
Kaduna is the third most populous states.apart from kaduna city,it has zaria,saminaka,igabi,zonkwa,kafanchan,jaji etc
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

I don't usually do this, but I can't just overlook this particular case. angry
awon English teacher
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2020
The world has truly ended.
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by darfay: 4:04am On Apr 21, 2020
funnyboss:
And one meforyou1 was busy shouting the north has no infrastructure. Was even comparing Kano with Anambra fa.
The Northerners don't play with infrastructures unlike south and especially South-south. As in I pity the South-southerners. They don't know how much they are being robbed of their governments. The politicians can just use the hausa/fulani talk to brainwash and blind them while they siphon their funds. I mean they are supposed to receive certain percentage (of oil derivatives) 13% I guess? But what is happening? State government nko? They are supposed to tax oil companies and wells but wetin happen? I just pity them. They are truly the ones suffering from bad leadership. I pray God opens their eyes. Only Uyo and they are few sef. So far I think the west's got the best set of leaders in Nigeria. My personal opinion though. Followed by the north. (And Enugu ONLY)

Where in the south south have you been?
Last I travel to Delta State. From Edo border to my village in isoko south was tared except the ughelli - asaba which is still under reconstruction
In my village, an oil producing community, all the godamn roads are tarred, All!!They have even started opening up farmlands and building roads that lead to nowhere. Then in my lga hq. You can't find an untarred road. Although human capital development needs to be improved considerably. It is nowhere near as hopeless as you people paint it
The major cities of warri, asaba, etc still needs more work tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2020
senatordave1:

Kaduna is the third most populous states.apart from kaduna city,it has zaria,saminaka,igabi,zonkwa,kafanchan,jaji etc

Kanfachan and Zaria are popular
Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
funnyboss:
And one meforyou1 was busy shouting the north has no infrastructure. Was even comparing Kano with Anambra fa.
The Northerners don't play with infrastructures unlike south and especially South-south. As in I pity the South-southerners. They don't know how much they are being robbed of their governments. The politicians can just use the hausa/fulani talk to brainwash and blind them while they siphon their funds. I mean they are supposed to receive certain percentage (of oil derivatives) 13% I guess? But what is happening? State government nko? They are supposed to tax oil companies and wells but wetin happen? I just pity them. They are truly the ones suffering from bad leadership. I pray God opens their eyes. Only Uyo and they are few sef. So far I think the west's got the best set of leaders in Nigeria. My personal opinion though. Followed by the north. (And Enugu ONLY)
u are a bloody poor foolish almajiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna On Total Lockdown (Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Uncletony:

Big for nothing. Go check the size of Israel. Mumu

They keep deceiving themselves with empty landmass. What is the size of Congo, Algeria, Sudan, Mali etc? What is the size of Rwanda, Seychelles, Mauritius etc.

What is the size of Saudi Arabia and what is the size of Israel?

What is the size of North East and what is the size of SE?

If he can compare these places I gave instances on, then he will know how stupid it is to make boast with useless landmass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.