Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2011 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Alennsar(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:
You did give away thinking it will end soon and now you and your son have no food? How very resourceful of you.

I think you should know that we would be lucky to return back to the street after May...this might drag to June if the numbers continue to go up! It is well o.

Please for God sake don't say that again. I pray that everything should end this week
Re: . by sisisioge: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Alennsar:

Please for God sake don't say that again. I pray that everything should end this week

Omoge, I am tired of the lock down too. Infact, its been crazy so much that I end my day with ass ache from sitting too much. Working from home means all day in front of the laptop plus weekends. Whew! I'm tired! To cap it all, I'm now afraid to even go and buy food stuff since the numbers kept going up.

Anyways, if it keeps going up...they won't let us back into the street. We were caged when we had 10 cases...you think they will let us out at 300+? May God help us.
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:

Omoge, I am tired of the lock down too. Infact, its been crazy so much that I end my day with ass ache from sitting too much. Working from home means all day in front of the laptop plus weekends. Whew! I'm tired! To cap it all, I'm now afraid to even go and buy food stuff since the numbers kept going up.

Anyways, if it keeps going up...they won't let us back into the street. We were caged when we had 10 cases...you think they will let us out at 300+? May God help us.

The LASG just made wearing of mask compulsory.
That's to let you know there is end in sight.
Please stop saying it will end in June because so many people they are trying to protect by then would have died of hunger.

I am here seriously hungry but I just have to make sure I manage. To God who made me, I have only eaten once since morning.

They should just end the lockdown on Monday because people can't be begging everytime till June. Alot of people are hungry.

Ghana with more cases already opened their country.

2 Likes

Re: . by Alennsar(f): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:

Your situation is quite better than mine or so i think sha
Hubby has been in the house for a month now and my boss refused to pay us for last month not to talk of this month. That man said until school resume but who knows when school is going to resume?
The government should please consider the likes of us who must work before we can earn a living.
I pray it will end soon by the grace of almighty God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Oladayo12(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
zed7:

I can't remember promising you anything. The OP is a giver, he too needs to receive as givers should never lack. We're still waiting for the evidence of his giveaway.
The op seems not to have any evidence to buttress her point for any giveaway.. don't know why some ppl will come online to frame up story blocking the real ones from getting help. brother since me no claim to do any giveaway whatsoever neither do i open a new account claiming that i'm hiding my identity. Bros abeg show me love na, hunger wan kill me for here o.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oladayo12:
The op seems not to have any evidence to buttress her point for any giveaway.. don't know why some ppl will come online to frame up story blocking the real ones from getting help. brother since me no claim to do any giveaway whatsoever neither do i open a new account claiming that i'm hiding my identity. Bros abeg show me love na, hunger wan kill me for here o.
if not that am a Christian I would have said calamity should befall you , what do you mean no evidence ? My account balance was displayed for hours before I removed it. Create your own post and ask for help if you need. Please don’t allow me pass aggression on you
Re: . by Oladayo12(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hungerpoor:
if not that am a Christian I would have said calamity should befall you , what do you mean no evidence ? My account balance was displayed for hours before I removed it. Create your own post and ask for help if you need. Please don’t allow me pass aggression on you
Evidence for the giveaway not your statement of account. hope you get that?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oladayo12:
Evidence for the giveaway not your statement of account. hope you get that?
Did you read where I asked for his email? Please leave my topic you can create yours
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hungerpoor:
Easy ma'am, take it easy please. Your display of aggression here could make helpers refrain. God will provide for you, take it easy.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Easy ma'am, take it easy please. Your display of aggression here could make helpers refrain. God will provide for you, take it easy.
amen it’s just how things are
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2020
I did a search on OP's account number earlier when he made the thread to check his truthfulness:

I found the same account number in another moniker - "MrMay8":
-Most of his posts were about him needing money for ashawo joints.
-I saw no mention of him doing any giveway or whatever
-He does not have any kid.

*I'm trying to screenshot his posts but I can't see them anymore - they've now been hidden.

2 Likes

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2020
aeion:
I did a search on OP's account number earlier when he made the thread to check his truthfulness:

*I'm trying to screenshot his posts I can't see them anymore - they've now been hidden.
You mean you used account number to dig up his earlier posts in his old account ?
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
aeion:

*I'm trying to screenshot his posts I can't see them anymore - they've now been hidden.
Most beggers here are scammers,not that they do not need money or they not broke as they claim,but they cook up fake stories and multiple monikers to beg which is deception and a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

You mean you used account number to dig up his earlier posts in his old account ?
Yes, the account number he wrote in his now-deleted post up there: "0111046242 gtb" and found his other monicker: "MrMay8" with posts that are now hidden.

1 Like

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 1:23am On Apr 21, 2020
aeion:

Yes, the account number he wrote in his now-deleted post up there: "0111046242 gtb" and found his other monicker: "MrMay8" with posts that are now hidden.
Are you kidding me ?
He's even posing as a mother of one.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Thank God am
Awake , wow please I would
Like you aeion to show where I drop my account number on the sex thread that you now used to trace me, did you think of the possibility that I logged in with another person phone who might be on that thread which I don’t know about or probably one of my siblings visit with my phone cos am confused also . Please drop the screenshot here with user name. I received no assistance and was about closing this thread when I saw this
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

Are you kidding me ?
He's even posing as a mother of one.
LOLs. He is not a woman. He is a man posing as a woman and he does not have any kid.
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 1:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Hungerpoor:
Thank God am
Awake , wow please I would
Like you aeion to show where I drop my account number on the sex thread that you now used to trace me, did you think of the possibility that I logged in with another person phone who might be on that thread which I don’t know about or probably one of my siblings visit with my phone cos am confused also . Please drop the screenshot here with user name. I received no assistance and was about closing this thread when I saw this
Op, please are you Mrmay8? Is that your monicker?
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Op, are aware you are yet to clear your giveaway claim?
Your excuse about you logging in with someone's phone or siblings logging in with your phone is sounding somehow too

1 Like

Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 1:34am On Apr 21, 2020
aeion:

LOLs. He is not a woman. He is a man posing as a woman and he does not have any kid.

People are wonderful indeed
Re: . by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2020
So baffling
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2020
You claimed to saw a moniker with my account Number even as am surprised a small you I would hav expected a screenshot to further scatter my image. The post has been there since morning and I received no help . The only one who wanted to assist said I should send a screenshot of my Instagram before he can which I later felt uncool with. All good anyways since everyone on Nairaland must be a scam
Re: . by Pierced(f): 2:07am On Apr 21, 2020
The way this online beggers feel entitled ehnn.

U can create a new account to beg for money.....but u can't screenshot ur Instagram account to prove that u did give away. undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by ahnie: 3:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Pierced:
The way this online beggers feel entitled ehnn.

U can create a new account to beg for money.....but u can't screenshot ur Instagram account to prove that u did give away. undecided undecided undecided
One had to trace me since Saturday morning even when I was in the hospital with my sick son(emergency case)she was pestering me for money...and she was sounding so entitled...like she gave me money to keep for her.

Even when I told her my situation at that time via the mail she sent to me ..no emphaty from her at all.

All she was concerned with was money! money!!money!!!.

Nawa o.
Re: . by Pierced(f): 4:13am On Apr 21, 2020
ahnie:

One had to trace me since Saturday morning even when I was in the hospital with my sick son(emergency case)she was pestering me for money...and she was sounding so entitled...like she gave me money to keep for her.

Even when I told her my situation at that time via the mail she sent to me ..no emphaty from her at all.

All she was concerned with was money! money!!money!!!.

Nawa o.

It's everywhere ooooo.....the funny is they will now be using words like just......even......ordinary.

Some will be like just 1k....or even 2k. If 2k is a just.....then they should av it....and not av to beg for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
They will soon turn online begging to a course in University
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:

It’s really not funny.
Re: . by DriggityDre: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Lol.. Ishi, where do you even see all these threads sef? I hardly see them. The ones I see are "la click la bend", dry threads and drama centres.
Re: . by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol.. Ishi, where do you even see all these threads sef? I hardly see them. The ones I see are "la click la bend", dry threads and drama centres.
I know my way around grin

1 Like

Re: . by Sanchez01: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Nairaland is better oooo... You can't have a good laugh either on Twitter or Instagram without seeing tons of account numbers littered everywhere.

While some have genuine needs, most are purely taking advantage of the situation.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

How much do you

need?
Bros royal sorry for disturbing you.
I just have no choice, you know as a barber my shop has been close for three weeks now because of the lockdown.

Abeg bros nor vess, please find me any thing so i can hold onto it till they allow us open again.
Na milk of 60 naira and biscuit na i take yesterday night as dinner, this lockdown is worst on me.
Please once again, sorry for disturbing you and if you have any job for me so i can do online for you that will fetch me any amount of money in a day, bros I'm ready to work for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

s / This Happened In My Family. What Would You Have Done / Marriage Not Compulsory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.