Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Need Help Starting A Loan App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help Starting A Loan App (1273 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App / How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Starting A Loan App by Balaking: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hi peeps! I have been working on a loan app for a while and I want to to be able to retrieve my money from a user's bank account automatically on his/her due date. so instead of sending harsh messages to a user's contact i can simply withdraw my full money from the person's account or withdraw bit by bit until the money is complete. Of course a user will have to agree to these terms before collecting the loan and will be notified immediately the money is withdrawn.
Need answers please is this possible.

1 Like

Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by talk2hb1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Balaking:
Hi peeps! I have been working on a loan app for a while and I want to to be able to retrieve my money from a user's bank account automatically on his/her due date. so instead of sending harsh messages to a user's contact i can simply withdraw my full money from the person's account or withdraw bit by bit until the money is complete. Of course a user will have to agree to these terms before collecting the loan and will be notified immediately the money is withdrawn.
Not another Fintech
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Balaking: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
talk2hb1:

Not another Fintech
Yeah anything wrong
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by lucky4life6: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello we can develop a mobile app for at Softicu
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Donald3d(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Balaking:
Its quite easy, all you need to do is use Paystack subscription API
If you can't handle it, I can help.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Balaking: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Donald3d:

thanks
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by talk2hb1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Balaking:

Yeah anything wrong
nope, just hoping to see something different
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Ok. Let me 1st commend you for even thinking in that line.

I dont wanna sound sceptical but dont u think if it is possible to automatically withdraw cash from a borrowers account all other already established loan givers would have been using that approach rather than reverting to technically begging debtors to pay up via sms whenever loanpayback is due.

But like someone up thère said u can explore this possibility using paystack api
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2020
talk2hb1:

nope, just hoping to see something different

but this actually is something different. the functionality of making automatic withdrawals from loan defaulters without resorting to beg msgs. I am surprised u cant seê that. Or were u expecting a complete reinvention of the wheel when he can just add a layer to make d difference
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by talk2hb1(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
darkdenizen:

but this actually is something different. the functionality of making automatic withdrawals from loan defaulters without resorting to beg msgs. I am surprised u cant seê that. Or were u expecting a complete reinvention of the wheel when he can just add a layer to make d difference
Its not new, infact banks can withdraw from defaulters (any linked) accounts, so its not novel
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
The same way subscriptional websites collect their money bi-interval upon subcribing to them.!
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
talk2hb1:

Its not new, infact banks can withdraw from defaulters (any linked) accounts, so its not novel

Doesn't have to be novel HB doesn't have to. Koha wasn't novel when it started. But it made LMS available cheaply to loads of users
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
talk2hb1:

in this case we're talkin bout loan apps not conventional banks.
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
The same way subscriptional websites collect their money bi-interval upon subcribing to them.!

lordpecxy i need ur input on a web scraper i'm workin on currently
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
darkdenizen:

lordpecxy i need ur input on a web scraper i'm workin on currently
ok, like what.?
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

ok, like what.?

yes, i am building a scraper which fetches data from twitter using twitter api and post this data to another website using php curl. I was able to fetch twitter data, able to log in to the target website succesfully. But my challenge is when i try to post twitter data to my target site url. I get a 201 error which i learnt is a temporary redirect from the target url to another one. I have set option to allow redirect and still i get same result. I dont know how i can tell the new url its been redirected to. I have a feeling that is where the solution lies. What do u think. Thanks
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2020
darkdenizen:

yes, i am building a scraper which fetches data from twitter using twitter api and post this data to another website using php curl. I was able to fetch twitter data, able to log in to the target website succesfully. But my challenge is when i try to post twitter data to my target site url. I get a 201 error which i learnt is a temporary redirect from the target url to another one. I have set option to allow redirect and still i get same result. I dont know how i can tell the new url its been redirected to. I have a feeling that is where the solution lies. What do u think. Thanks
I think you should take everything one step at a time. I.e. The 201 error actually means The request has been fulfilled and has resulted in one or more new resources being created. Don't worry The good people of stackoverflow.com are always there to help out.
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by darkdenizen: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

I think you should take everything one step at a time. I.e. The 201 error actually means The request has been fulfilled and has resulted in one or more new resources being created. Don't worry The good people of stackoverflow.com are always there to help out.

i have searched stack overflow for questions relating to mine but i cant seem to find relevant solution. are you suggesting i create a new post as regards my peculiar situation. I hope i get prompt response
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by SavageResponse(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Balaking:

Were you eventually able to find a solution to this problem?
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by 0luwatope(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Observing from afar, you might actually need to consult me tho cuz, lol, well i know these things more than anyone here. No offense to others

For the payment, all you need is an auth code from the card of that user, save the auth code and use it to charge the user. There are still a lot you are not looking at like PCI, google play policy, lmao, perfect cronjobs, transactional mails, and some other rubbish i can't remember

If you're ready tho 0810.44226.62

1 Like

Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Balaking: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donald3d:

hi please how can I contact you
Re: Need Help Starting A Loan App by Donald3d(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Balaking:
hi please how can I contact you

Kindly send me a message on Whatsapp 08124021849 .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Fullstack Web Dev. Boot Camp That You Can Start Now. / What Is The Relevance Of Oracle To Elect/ Elect Engr / How Well Do You Thik You Can Apply "programmers" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.