Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

9 Commands Men Must Not Always Obey While Working On Their Wife’s Dredging Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Commands Men Must Not Always Obey While Working On Their Wife’s Dredging Site (560 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Commands Men Must Not Always Obey While Working On Their Wife’s Dredging Site by efogator(f): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
To avoid sudden death while performing your duty as a man, never obey these deadly 9 commands, number 9 will shock you.

I want to advice men, and this includes husbands and boyfriends, please this is advice is specifically for you.

Records shows that countless of men of different age and classes have lost their lifes while trying to satisfy their women in bed.

It is actually difficult to see or hear that a lady gave up the ghost in the process of satisfying her man.

Therefore, to avoid untimely death, please! Never obey these deadly commands from your woman while performing your duty as a man. This may seem romantic and sweet to your ears while in action, but, you can also collapse.

So, giving heed to my advice will go a long way in saving a life.

Here are the commands:

1. Harder and harder

2. Deeper and deeeeeper

3. Screw harder baby

4. Jack it man

5. Don't stop.

Read full details at: 9 commands men should not always obey

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed / The Power Of The Mind In Sexuality / I Almost Lost My Virginity To A Man Who Dumped Me & Married His Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.