Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

....... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ....... (5581 Views)

Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....... by Fogman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
branham890:

they added 2-4 days, dnt knw if they deliver on saturdays??

All this worries are unnecessary. Jumia will deliver and if not your money is not lost. Please channel your energy to something else
Re: ....... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fogman:

All this worries are unnecessary. Jumia will deliver and if not your money is not lost. Please channel your energy to something else
thanks,but i didnt quote you

1 Like

Re: ....... by melviniyke2002(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bangis007:

You said that a scammer is someone who you have paid for the goods or services that's not delivered..... So did they delivered NO and the payment is prepaid not COD.
Don't speak of what you know nothing about, and also you talk of spoil their name....yes it is base on fact not just mere story.
have a Good day
cool down u wud get ur items,i hv items i brgt prepaid its stil in der office here,der called me to come pick dem up,i told dem i wud come after d lockdown......
Re: ....... by awoo47: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bangis007:

Please just hear your self, that is why this country will always be held back by the type of thesame minded people like you, I have been shopping online for about 6+years from the likes of eBay,aliexpress and amazon, those retailers never disappointed me not even once, even with the current pandemic I was able to receive my order that I make from aliexpress without any long story even though I only got an Additional of 1day+ from the original date......so I know exactly what I am talking about.
And please tell what is fishy about me registering an account with them (jumia)?
Well established brand with multiple internal fraud and external threats....well said my bro
which kin lie be dis...

i have orders hanging on Ali express due to situation on ground. how do you expect goods to enter wen airports are shut and port are partially closed?

you probably ordered it before the total lockdown undecided
Re: ....... by Crizillion1(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry for the delay. I'm a jumia consultant have you received your order yet?
Re: ....... by Adefemroll: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hiii, send your order number. I have a friend there that can help check the issue.
Bangis007:
I don't know if you guys jumia have become scammers or frauders now,you always lie lie and lie again. You guys told me that I'll receive a call from one of your associate about my order delivery today,upon you guys failed to deliver on time, up till now nothing. My order delivery has already been due since 16th of April and today is 20th April , if you guys now are scammers better tell me ooo, because I am tired of waiting for you guys. If you know that you cannot deliver what you promised, why on earth will allow someone to place an order, since all what you will be saying is one should wait for an additional of 4 days, even after the additional of days you still failed to keep your promise. Can't you guys see what your big brothers are doing (amazon and aliexpress), if they cannot deliver they officially mailed you or the item you are about to order will out of stock but you guys all what you are after is our hard earned money. Please if you cannot deliver give me back my money period. Time wasters[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ....... by fox97(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jumia just cancelled my order now after 5 days, any ideas when d refund would be made? embarassed
Re: ....... by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
fox97:
Jumia just cancelled my order now after 5 days, any ideas when d refund would be made? embarassed
it depends but should take less than a week
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Crizillion1:
Sorry for the delay.
I'm a jumia consultant
have you received your order yet?

No, uptill now from additional of 5 days to infinity days and no words from jumia
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adefemroll:
Hiii, send your order number. I have a friend there that can help check the issue.

356292127 here is the order number.
Thanks
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
awoo47:
which kin lie be dis...

i have orders hanging on Ali express due to situation on ground. how do you expect goods to enter wen airports are shut and port are partially closed?

you probably ordered it before the total lockdown undecided

Yes it was before Nigeria lockdown their ports. But still with the covid 19 issue they(aliexpress) were able to deliver my item.
Re: ....... by bamac(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bangis007 I sincerely understand your outburst, but it is not necessary considering the situation on ground. If it were to be Lagos or Southwest and some South South region it would have been delivered, but Adamawa, please you need to exercise serious patience. Aliexpress is holding my money since January, Amazon failed me too even after reordering. No e-commerce is free of issues. One thing I can guarantee you is that your money is safe.

I can't assure of assisting you now, but if after lockdown you still don't get your item just check my signature and chat me up.
Re: ....... by bamac(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bangis007:

Jumia does not have that feature yet, their tracking still sucks and communication worse sef. You will mail them, fill out form but no response of whatever from them.
Boss, you can track your order on Jumia just like other e-commerce platforms in the west. It will only become untrackable once it is handed to Fedex, DHL UPS or other 3pl as those logistic companies have their own tracking.
Re: ....... by Crizillion1(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2020
Bangis007:

No, uptill now from additional of 5 days to infinity days and no words from jumia
Send me a screenshot so I can forward it to my boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! / THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). / Etisalat BIS Is Now Capped @ 3gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.