Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

....... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ....... (5544 Views)

Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Bangis007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't know .........]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ....... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is Nairaland and no Jumia. Are you sure you have contacted them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gracealone:
This is Nairaland and no Jumia. Are you sure you have contacted them?

Yes I have contacted them several time.
I know it is not jumia but at least my fellow nairalanders will not fall a victim, please shun from ordering anything from them with the current coivd 19 lockdown......

2 Likes

Re: ....... by 1stola: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:
I don't know if you guys jumia have become scammers or frauders now,you always lie lie and lie again. You guys told me that I'll receive a call from one of your associate about my order delivery today,upon you guys failed to deliver on time, up till now nothing. My order delivery has already been due since 16th of April and today is 20th April , if you guys now are scammers better tell me ooo, because I am tired of waiting for you guys. If you know that you cannot deliver what you promised, why on earth will allow someone to place an order, since all what you will be saying is one should wait for an additional of 4 days, even after the additional of days you still failed to keep your promise. Can't you guys see what your big brothers are doing (amazon and aliexpress), if they cannot deliver they officially mailed you or the item you are about to order will out of stock but you guys all what you are after is our hard earned money. Please if you cannot deliver give me back my money period. Time wasters[color=#990000][/color]
You won't get that order...
It's been diverted...
Talking from experience...
If it's something related to medical or anti-pandemic device, FORGET IT!

THOSE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....... by divinehand2003(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dear OP, the present COVID 19 lockdown may be the reason why the delivery hasn't been made. Kindly ask Jumia for a refund since the number of days allowed for packages to be sent has passed. Wishing you the very best with your purchase.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....... by festwiz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you check Jumia's website you'll see a notice saying that only essential items will be given shipping priority due to the lockdown. This is the 4th week, so you'll probably get your item the moment the lockdown is lifted.

NB: I am not a Jumia agent.

8 Likes

Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
1stola:

You won't get that order...
It's been diverted...
Talking from experience...
If it's something related to medical or anti-pandemic device, FORGET IT!

THOSE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS.

100% scammers.

It is a smartphone.

This is my first and last time I'll ever order from any African or Nigerian base online retailer. I have always bought my gadgets and other stuff from eBay and aliexpress but due to this covid-19 I thought of why not try jumia since it will be delivered fast(jumia express)

1 Like

Re: ....... by Ohammadike: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Everywhere is on shutdown
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
divinehand2003:
Dear OP, the present COVID 19 lockdown may be the reason why the delivery hasn't been made. Kindly ask Jumia for a refund since the number of days allowed for packages to be sent has passed. Wishing you the very best with your purchase.

Thanks, that is exactly what I'll do
But why is their CC keep on lying to me, since they know that they cannot be able to deliver......
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ohammadike:
Everywhere is on shutdown
Not everywhere bro
Re: ....... by shedy03(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:

100% scammers.

It is a smartphone.

This is my first and last time I'll ever order from any African or Nigerian base online retailer. I have always bought my gadgets and other stuff from eBay and aliexpress but due to this covid-19 I thought of why not try jumia since it will be delivered fast(jumia express)
because of Corona lockdown, their schedules are no longer as usual. My order was delivered 5days after the official scheduled delivery day.
Try tracking your order on their website, keep calm if it's at a fleet close to you.
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
festwiz:
If you check Jumia's website you'll see a notice saying that only essential items will be given shipping priority due to the lockdown. This is the 4th week, so you'll probably get your item the moment the lockdown is lifted.

NB: I am not a Jumia agent.

Thanks
I'll just request refund than for me to wait till the lockdown is lifted.
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
shedy03:

because of Corona lockdown, their schedules are no longer as usual. My order was delivered 5days after the official scheduled delivery day.
Try tracking your order on their website, keep calm if it's at a fleet close to you.

OK I'll just hope it get delivered, because for me today is the 4th day waiting for them and my order was already due since 16th of April 2020

1 Like

Re: ....... by 1stola: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:

100% scammers.

It is a smartphone.

Ali still sells.
Try it but don't use DHL, FedEx or EMS now (they are all grounded at the moment). Just use normal economy shipping. It won't take longer than a month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ....... by Nellsworld(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:
I don't know if you guys jumia have become scammers or frauders now,you always lie lie and lie again. You guys told me that I'll receive a call from one of your associate about my order delivery today,upon you guys failed to deliver on time, up till now nothing. My order delivery has already been due since 16th of April and today is 20th April , if you guys now are scammers better tell me ooo, because I am tired of waiting for you guys. If you know that you cannot deliver what you promised, why on earth will allow someone to place an order, since all what you will be saying is one should wait for an additional of 4 days, even after the additional of days you still failed to keep your promise. Can't you guys see what your big brothers are doing (amazon and aliexpress), if they cannot deliver they officially mailed you or the item you are about to order will out of stock but you guys all what you are after is our hard earned money. Please if you cannot deliver give me back my money period. Time wasters[color=#990000][/color]
You should have gone to their office in ur side, your package have arrived but some of their pick up agents are lazy to distribute to the owners, tomorrow go to their office in ur area and get ur package

2 Likes

Re: ....... by Abbeylincson(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have ordered two phones from jumia this month and the third one is on its way. Though the second one came a day late but I'm sure you will get it this week.
I'm not a jumia agent.
Re: ....... by Acrofab: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
am always on pay on delivery
Re: ....... by Fogman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op, sorry for the delay. They will surely deliver. Present lockdown might have affected schedules, but surely you will receive your order. All my orders during this lockdown has been delivered. BTW, kindly edit the topic, because it is misleading. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: ....... by leonard002(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
They will deliver it bruh. Calm the f"ck down
Re: ....... by Darkseid(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:
I'm very sure that you saw the information posted there

3 Likes

Re: ....... by jagaban002(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op no spoil Jumia name they trying to meet up orders even in this kind of time , you know there’s a lockdown and ur order will be delayed and it’s pay on delivery so why are you so hurt . Scammer is someone you have paid for the goods or service that’s not delivered or done so don’t spoil someone’s busness because of ur order , if not for the lockdown they won’t be delay .if you need it that bad go to market and buy since u can go around .

I got my supplement delivered on Friday .
Pls don’t spoil der name

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....... by lewis512(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Though they might have representatives here but if you really want to be heard go and tag them on Twitter, solution is faster there

1 Like

Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
jagaban002:
Op no spoil Jumia name they trying to meet up orders even in this kind of time , you know there’s a lockdown and ur order will be delayed and it’s pay on delivery so why are you so hurt . Scammer is someone you have paid for the goods or service that’s not delivered or done so don’t spoil someone’s busness because of ur order , if not for the lockdown they won’t be delay .if you need it that bad go to market and buy since u can go around .

I got my supplement delivered on Friday .
Pls don’t spoil der name

You said that a scammer is someone who you have paid for the goods or services that's not delivered..... So did they delivered NO and the payment is prepaid not COD.
Don't speak of what you know nothing about, and also you talk of spoil their name....yes it is base on fact not just mere story.
have a Good day

1 Like

Re: ....... by jagaban002(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:

You said that a scammer is someone who you have paid for the goods or services that's not delivered..... So did they delivered NO and the payment is prepaid not COD.
Don't speak of what you know nothing about, and also you talk of spoil their name....yes it is base on fact not just mere story.
have a Good day
Mr man have you paid them and y are you calling them scammer , do you think the dispatcher are spirits (No) they are human being like u and with what’s going on everywhere no body will risk working 24hrs with road blockage and you online shouting like them scam u 3m Nd he no go pass 20k phone . Go aliexpress you Dey hail buy the phone nah

3 Likes

Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Darkseid:
I'm very sure that you saw the information posted there

Yes I saw it.... That's why I waited for an additional couple of days, even though with their promise that I'll be contacted by one of their associate which is just another story....because up till now I never heard anything from them(jumia).
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
1stola:

Ali still sells.
Try it but don't use DHL, FedEx or EMS now (they are all grounded at the moment). Just use normal economy shipping. It won't take longer than a month.

That's my next move, thanks
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nellsworld:

You should have gone to their office in ur side, your package have arrived but some of their pick up agents are lazy to distribute to the owners, tomorrow go to their office in ur area and get ur package

I am based in Adamawa, they do not have office over here
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fogman:
Op, sorry for the delay. They will surely deliver. Present lockdown might have affected schedules, but surely you will receive your order. All my orders during this lockdown has been delivered. BTW, kindly edit the topic, because it is misleading. Thank you

Thanks,but
I'll only take back my words when they delivered, but for now, I'll stick to it.
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
lewis512:
Though they might have representatives here but if you really want to be heard go and tag them on Twitter, solution is faster there

I have tried all their contacts from social media to their mail......the only response I got from them is from the mail that I'll get contacted by one of their associate
Re: ....... by dims95(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bangis007:

Op quit your whining. It's clear that the delay is caused by the current situation on ground. There's also a notice on their website.
To devolve to the extent of calling jumia professional scammers is ridiculous. You claim this is your first order. Do you know how many people have hundreds of orders with jumia over the course of years?
Your order is 4 days late, during a pandemic, while the website you ordered from put a clear notice that essential orders have priority (I'm very sure you must have seen the notice). What more do you want?
Please request for your refund and quit dragging an established brand through the mud.
It's also fishy that you registered an account just 4 days ago.

6 Likes

Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
jagaban002:

Mr man have you paid them and y are you calling them scammer , do you think the dispatcher are spirits (No) they are human being like u and with what’s going on everywhere no body will risk working 24hrs with road blockage and you online shouting like them scam u 3m Nd he no go pass 20k phone . Go aliexpress you Dey hail buy the phone nah

How many times will I say that it is prepaid, I have already paid them. And about either they are spirit or not it is their job and duty, and with the current pandemic....if they know that they cannot held up to their promise why even they start......can't them learn from aliexpress and ebay, even amazon sef.
And about the phone price e no reach 20k self but take a couple of your minute and glance at my signature.... Have a good day
Re: ....... by Bangis007(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
dims95:

Op quit your whining. It's clear that the delay is caused by the current situation on ground. There's also a notice on their website.
To devolve to the extent of calling jumia professional scammers is ridiculous. You claim this is your first order. Do you know how many people have hundreds of orders with jumia over the course of years?
Your order is 4 days late, during a pandemic, while the website you ordered from put a clear notice that essential orders have priority (I'm very sure you must have seen the notice). What more do you want?
Please request for your refund and quit dragging an established brand through the mud.
It's also fishy that you registered an account just 4 days ago.

Please just hear your self, that is why this country will always be held back by the type of thesame minded people like you, I have been shopping online for about 6+years from the likes of eBay,aliexpress and amazon, those retailers never disappointed me not even once, even with the current pandemic I was able to receive my order that I make from aliexpress without any long story even though I only got an Additional of 1day+ from the original date......so I know exactly what I am talking about.
And please tell what is fishy about me registering an account with them (jumia)?
Well established brand with multiple internal fraud and external threats....well said my bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 2gb Worth Of Data For Free On Mtn With These Latest Cheat( Tested & Confirm) / Most Anticipated Phones Of 2020 / What Is The Name Of The Application That Is Used To Draw This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.