Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem (546 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by teufelein(f): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
MAZI NNAMDI KANU: A RARE GEM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has a spirit larger than all the negative aspersions people cast on him.
No matter how bad you want to disparage him, he is way bigger than that. He is free spirit.
A well meaning Igbo who truly and genuinely care about our collective good, and the urgency for us to be separated from the geographical area currently known as Nigeria should know better than ill commentaries on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his modus operandi.
He has taken our battle for Self Determination beyond our collective imaginations, more than ever before has the world come to understand our plight as a people.

The fact is that human nature in the form of "why not me, why him" has shrouded the minds of the very same people (not all) for whom Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed his life and freedom.

I sometimes wonder whether this untoward attitude was one of the reasons we had lost the Biafran war.
Growing up in Lagos, and especially after supper, my father used to tell us the stories of saboteurs who were Igbo, who actively participated in bringing down the Republic of Biafra. Today, I am witnessing same playing out in this present life.
No matter how subtle or disguised, we know sabotage when we see one.
Every human has a natural cognitive ability, and can independently understand anything without assistance from another. We therefore can't be easily deceived by the haters of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I have observed the group MOBIN in all their ramifications, I say ramifications, because they replicate themselves in various forms and have different names for each form, but one thing remains constant and which easily gives them away; it is their resentment for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

My question is, how do you plan to succeed when you destroy another in your bid for success. Foul. You are not going anywhere.
He that destroys another in order to succeed, shall meet destroy waiting at his doorstep. It is the law of nature.
Going forward, why not simply do your own thing without having to always cast negative aspersions on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who fortunately for the Igbo noble cause, has gained international recognition for this life and millions of generations to come.
His name Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his acronym MNK have been written in Gold in the History of Humankind.

Biafra is upon us.
I thank you.
19 April 2020

Austin Okeke Esq.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
cool cool
Enemies pls quarantine your tongues or we go caustic.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Frankdoz8: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is our saviour, the crown prince of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Frankdoz8: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
are you a Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Kdon2: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
teufelein:
MAZI NNAMDI KANU: A RARE GEM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has a spirit larger than all the negative aspersions people cast on him.
No matter how bad you want to disparage him, he is way bigger than that. He is free spirit.
A well meaning Igbo who truly and genuinely care about our collective good, and the urgency for us to be separated from the geographical area currently known as Nigeria should know better than ill commentaries on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his modus operandi.
He has taken our battle for Self Determination beyond our collective imaginations, more than ever before has the world come to understand our plight as a people.

The fact is that human nature in the form of "why not me, why him" has shrouded the minds of the very same people (not all) for whom Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed his life and freedom.

I sometimes wonder whether this untoward attitude was one of the reasons we had lost the Biafran war.
Growing up in Lagos, and especially after supper, my father used to tell us the stories of saboteurs who were Igbo, who actively participated in bringing down the Republic of Biafra. Today, I am witnessing same playing out in this present life.
No matter how subtle or disguised, we know sabotage when we see one.
Every human has a natural cognitive ability, and can independently understand anything without assistance from another. We therefore can't be easily deceived by the haters of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

I have observed the group MOBIN in all their ramifications, I say ramifications, because they replicate themselves in various forms and have different names for each form, but one thing remains constant and which easily gives them away; it is their resentment for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

My question is, how do you plan to succeed when you destroy another in your bid for success. Foul. You are not going anywhere.
He that destroys another in order to succeed, shall meet destroy waiting at his doorstep. It is the law of nature.
Going forward, why not simply do your own thing without having to always cast negative aspersions on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who fortunately for the Igbo noble cause, has gained international recognition for this life and millions of generations to come.
His name Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his acronym MNK have been written in Gold in the History of Humankind.

Biafra is upon us.
I thank you.
19 April 2020

Austin Okeke Esq.

I wonder why some still parade this guy as a leader among igbo people who have eminently qualified people! Nnandi kanu has not displayed sufficient intelligence other than the normal igbo money making instinct.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by doggedfighter(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
The efulefus undecided
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Sctests: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
I love Ohamadike die. grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by yyba: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
mteeeww a rare gen KO a rare terrorist NI undecided
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Bialegend(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, another savior. The nightmare that have destroyed the zoo.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by helinues: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin wink

Has the deluded director said anything about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
A fugitive that ran out country inside car boot in the middle of night like a school child running for snake. Buhari is a bad boy, he humbled the canary singing raggae and dancing jazz.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by gidgiddy: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kdon2:

I wonder why some still parade this guy as a leader among igbo people who have eminently qualified people! Nnandi kanu has not displayed sufficient intelligence other than the normal igbo money making instinct.

Nnamdi Kanu is not an Igbo leader, he never even pretends to be one. He is the leader of movement which many Igbos subscribe to

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by gidgiddy: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
profolaolu:
A fugitive that ran out country inside car boot in the middle of night like a school child running for snake. Buhari is a bad boy, he humbled the canary singing raggae and dancing jazz.

You mean the same Buhari that sent a platoon of Soldiers, armed with guns and tanks, to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house?

The same Buhari that has never sent Soldiers to go and fight his brothers that are armed and slaughtering thousands of Nigerians every years so that their cows can graze freely?

I laugh in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

You mean the sane Buhari that sent a platoon of Soldiers, armed with guns and tanks, to go and fight an unarmed Kanu in his house?

The same Buhari that has never sent Soldiers to go and fight his brothers that are armed and slaughtering thousands of Nigerians every years so that their cows can graze freely?

I laugh in Chinese
Is kanu nnamudu also a fugitive? I don't seems to understand while you mentioned kanu at the sight of fugitive
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by annisy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
The buhari administration gave Nnamdi Kalu the fame and goodwill he enjoys today!!!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by chariisGRACE(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
All this daddy, Uncle and Brother that behaves like children arguing about the superiority between Spiderman and Superman. Shame no dey catch Una?

Everyday Afonja, Nyamuri and Almajiri. If NL was not a faceless forum, i wonder if y'all will still behave like how you do now.

Abeg, make Una get sense.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Rare Gem by LarryBee1k: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Presidency Set For Tough Decisions / Seun Top Us Up.members Plead / Imo Governor, Hope Uzodimma Gives 20 Suvs To Imo Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.