Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) (754 Views)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Pandemonium broke in Shogunle and Ladipo area of Agege Motor Road in Lagos state on Monday afternoon April 20, following the arrest of six suspected ritualists.

According to reports, the suspected ritualists who specialize in abducting passersby along the road, were apprehended after a failed attempt to abduct a street sweeper.

The cry for help from the street sweeper attracted residents of the area and area boys who came to her rescue. One of the suspected ritualists on sighting them attempted to flee but was given a hot chase by the area boys and was apprehended.

YOU WONT BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF HUMAN HEADS THAT WERE DISCOVERED WITH THEM!!!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by IceLip: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
the man on the 2nd pic from right hand side looking the other one like "why yo dea cry like say dea go let yo just get up n go freely."

Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by Gwagone: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
I no see head ooo
Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
No tribalism here biko nu.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by RealSolution001: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Under this lockdown?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by zexy2030(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
bloggers n lies ehn
Re: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos With Human Heads (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
how true

(1) (Reply)

Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. / My Take On The UWA Murder / Uwaila Was A Virgin Before She Was Raped – Women Leader Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.