Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida (67916 Views)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / NAF Acquires Super Tucano Aircraft (Photo) / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Dpharisee: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2020
uba1991:
you are really in pain bro. Buhari already pass your father level. Nothing you can do. Sorry.....

Buhari already made your father poverty stricken with a wretched son of a bitch and there's nothing you can do. No sorry to waste from me cheesy
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by noisy45(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
oweniwe:
WW2 plane grin

I swear
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Smakjay(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
For sure
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Mace0lane: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2020
If you mean the Messiah that did not allow defence budget to be looted as giveaway by Dusuki n Co I am not sorry for your wail of woes then. I'd rather not trade the future of my children on plate of portage like u sold your soul to the devil.

obembet:

Why do u love to be suffering and smiling at the same time? If u are among the people that see Buhari as their Messiah, u are a living death
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Mace0lane: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Torino234:
U created book haram and now you are also using our hard earned money from the south to buy tucano to fight that same boko boys you brought up, you are looking for a cover up that's why u re calling Jonathan. Don't worry I know your problem you are hungry waiting for national cake from the south south this month end.[qúquote author=Mace0lane post=88665172]If PDP or Jonathan were still ruling this country the money for this would have been looted.

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
This kind plane wey carry big turbo fan go jus alert boko boys ad dem go shoot am down

Our prayers are with the pilot
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-NHG-iDzg

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/26773#.Xp31omko-Is

This no be world war ll plane? Shuo this analog plane when school Children Build for SA cone fly from Cape Town to Cairo?
Wetin be this? Who secure the deal? Another backward arrangement. EXCEPT NA FOR TRAINING O!
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Mace0lane: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Even if na thatched roof house not even wood house which one your father get ?
ovieigho:
3 houses under this govt?? Audio houses eyan Lai Muhammed ,what have you been doing with your life in the past 7yrss ago that suddenly got it back in this administration and have 3houses just suddenly ..

I probably Kno the kind of houses u are talking bout
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by ovieigho(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
Even if na thatched roof house not even wood house which one your father get ?

Guy all I am saying is that ur lineage are tenants accross Nigeria

You dont have a block not to talk of House
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Reference(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2020
nedekid:

Very well informed submission.
The gunships are still in use. I think obj bought 12 mi24s. Jonathan bought 35s and also upgraded some MI 24s too. I saw some where years back on beeaglesblog of proposed south African upgrades. Some where lost over the years but majority are still flying.
Ac 130 gunships would be great too, hovering lottering at altitude for long periods and pounding Boko with howitzer, rockets and machine guns, but I doubt the US will sell that. Don't know of any country they have sold that to.

Helicopters are high maintenance platforms. Just ask the airforce. They cannot form the backbone of any military outside the countries of production in an effective and economical manner.

Secondly Brazil will not sell to you because the manufacturer Embraer is jointly parented with the United States and thus covered by various US goverment defense procurement laws. Anyway the specs of the American version is superior to that of Braziian models.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Reference(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2020
MadeMan01:

You talk like a fool
So because plane is plane, education is education. We should send our kids to learn obsolete things like the archaic libraries in most Nigerian schools.
Any serious country should never have a turbo propeller plane in its air force. Turbo propeller plane should be in training school. Turbo props cannot do more than 700+kph. Modern heat seeking missiles, surface to air, surface to surface will outrun it and shoot it down. We should not have any military jet plane older than 1985

Then tell me what you will use for ground attack in civilian areas to support our troops and attack the enemy in proximity. An aircraft that flies at 600 kmph and with a minimum ceiling of 5000 ft abi.? You know little about these things please sit down.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Pelummy11(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
If PDP or Jonathan were still ruling this country the money for this would have been looted.

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by taurusdude0(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
If PDP or Jonathan were still ruling this country the money for this would have been looted.
Monkey do small research,how much is this jet and how much did ur bffs Apc gov't pay for it. Boy there are far more advanced jets out there y buy this old crap.but they can pay 27m for 2020 Camry. Nonsense
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Jelal0007(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2020
mrvitalis:
Wait is this what we are celebrating ? Come on na this is rubbish
the rubbish here is you. That plane comes with modern weaponry, isr capabilities and it capable of delivering precision guided munitions. Above all its cheap to maintain. Its on order by 18 airforces across the globe. Do some research, save yourself from ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Biodun556(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Asiwaju9ja:

This no be world war ll plane? Shuo this analog plane when school Children Build for SA cone fly from Cape Town to Cairo?
Wetin be this? Who secure the deal? Another backward arrangement. EXCEPT NA FOR TRAINING O!

1 Like

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Biodun556(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Reference:

Then tell me what you will use for ground attack in civilian areas to support our troops and attack the enemy in proximity. An aircraft that flies at 600 kmph and with a minimum ceiling of 5000 ft abi.? You know little about these things please sit down.

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by thegloor: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
The thing does not gulf 1$million the Orishajafor jet Ebele Jonathan loaded dollar to South Africa would have gulfded the 1$mjllion. Everybody go de comment dullard self go put mouth.

Indeed bro sebi that is why Joanathn Ebele would rather allow Dasuki do giveaways to miscreants like you with money for ammunition.

Cursed soul is that how you shut your father up when he try to instill sense into improvised soul ?

Even in the USA looting goes on daily but at leaset instead of Dasuki doing giveaway we have the weapons
Dead brain bigot, a plane commissioned in 2003 is WW 2 dem suppose use slegdehammer slap your father probably to death if you refuse to get sense How a foolish pathetic soul can claim a PDP that did giveaway with de fence budget tru Dasuki and APC that purchase a jet commissioned in 2003 are the same shows the level of foolishness with which you reason and people like you ordinarily need your brain beaten till works.

You know my kind because I am not pathetic like you n able to tell the difference btw fools that did giveaway with de fence budget n the person that bot at least 10 jets commissioned in 2003. Tell me why your jaw should not be broken with a slegde hammer for this foolish comment ?

Jobless foolish bastard
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by taurusdude0(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Reference:

Lol there modern aircrafts that hover, in fact most modern ones do,how is that piece of crap tucano Good for the kind of operation u just mentioned here?
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by akaahs(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Mace0lane post=88678944]The thing does not gulf 1$million the Orishajafor jet Ebele Jonathan loaded dollar to South Africa would have gulfded the 1$mjllion. Everybody go de comment dullard self go put mouth.

Indeed bro sebi that is why Joanathn Ebele would rather allow Dasuki do giveaways to miscreants like you with money for ammunition.

Cursed soul is that how you shut your father up when he try to instill sense into improvised soul ?

Even in the USA looting goes on daily but at leaset instead of Dasuki doing giveaway we have the weapons
Dead brain bigot, a plane commissioned in 2003 is WW 2 dem suppose use slegdehammer slap your father probably to death if you refuse to get sense How a foolish pathetic soul can claim a PDP that did giveaway with de fence budget tru Dasuki and APC that purchase a jet commissioned in 2003 are the same shows the level of foolishness with which you reason and people like you ordinarily need your brain beaten till works.

You know my kind because I am not pathetic like you n able to tell the difference btw fools that did giveaway with de fence budget n the person that bot at least 10 jets commissioned in 2003. Tell me why your jaw should not be broken with a slegde hammer for this foolish comment ?

[/quote
With the level of mindset, it only shows how delusion, maniac, malign and unscrupulous U are always be. For ur information I campaign and voted this kakistocracy government in 2015 with the hope of writing off the wrongs of PDP but are we getting today.. nothing except nepotism, bigotry, intolerance and Hippocracy at the highest order.
Take ur balderdash to ur type.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Give chadian soldiers our oldest war planes and see them crush boko haram. Weapons alone dont win wars but weapons and fighting spirit do.

1 Like

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
FA13:

I do not want to exchange words with you because ignorant people like you are quick to point others to source of knowledge you will never find out yourself.

I have search it for you since you cannot do it and disgraced yourself. Is Boko Haram a low threat fight?
See attached

Please get your self more educated before your die of ignorance please
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by baysol: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

If yorubas where as half as serious as igbos in leaving this country we for done sperate
Yorubas are more serious than ibos it's just that yorubas will no join in unserious tribalistic frivolities as what lead to the civil war with unaccomplished objective. We will not involve ourselves in such an ilconcieved route. Even the same route is being pursued by ipob and their leaders in recent times. Time will tell in not so distant future with the help of this covid pandemic to separate folks that are not of the same pedigree and ideology through a natural fault line without as much as a single shot of gun. Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Biodun556:

Each aircraft with different purposes
You this fool posting this same pics everywhere on the thread did I tell you that I don't know each aircraft serves different purposes or that I didn't do research or watch video documentaries about the aircraft. Wikipedia kee you there.. Do you think I survive only on Wikipedia like you? angry
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Philinho(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
Where is the one your current government is budgeting? Still insurgency is getting worse. Between the PDP budget for 16yrs is now equal to 6yrs budget of your dear APC
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by sulaak(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Proffdada:
You mean blade propelled scam when everyone is flying jet turbo now grin
This must've been dug up from ww1 archives museum grin

NB :they should invest in drones instead of flying coffins

Have you considered the cost of building expense runway and using jet fuel? Turbo -Prop fighter are cheap and easy to manoeuvre and operate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VXZAHdSNuI
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by PHijo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
This is coming from a dolt that claimed because Obama did not sell weapon to Nigeria Dasuki as right to do giveaways with the money, confession n not claims abound how politicians got alert to this effect, with Orishajafor flying Nigeria money in his private jet across different countries n because they have not be convicted they are Saint but a Tinubu that was tried not just once but thrice and was found not guilt should be jailed.

Mr Fool btw Tinubu n Dasuki it is only Tinubu's case the court as throw out for lack of merit and he was acquitted. Dead brains like you I understand can not comprehend that but it means Tinubu is not a criminal but Dasuki is still in court and can be convicted at any time depending his acquittal.

The cry of a fool, imagine this lunatic accusing me of ethnic extremism, who doesn't know your tribe is filled with the biggest bigots that shield criminals like Ikpeazu ugwaua Orji Kalu Theodore Orji Umahi Ekeweremadu Abaribe Peter Obi and many other criminals that have deprived your cities of the development it desperately needs but irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate won't let you hold them account instead you will be wailing over Buhari n holding Tinubu that held no position to Ransome over the shithole the bastards you vote as governors as condemned your state.

To start with, it is obvious you have comprehension problem!

Dasuki has not been found wanting up till date.

That people got alerts does not in any way prove any wrongdoing, that is left for the courts to prove.

To show how hypocritical you are, you want to condemn Dasuki but you are quick to absolve Tinubu of any wrongdoing.

You call honourable men like Peter Obi a thief, a man that is better than all the governors Lagos has had in the last 20 years put together.

It wonder what grouse some of you Yoruba ethnic extremists have with the Igbo nation.

Once somebody tells you the truth you tag the person Igbo and insult ALL Igbo.

If any former or present governor should be called a bastard, Tinubu will be one of the foremost bastards.

I wouldn't descend to your gutter level of insults. It just shows how shallow you are. I am not surprised, just like Buhari, most of you who support him did that out of your acute lack of the required intellect to reason rationally and independently.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by gfon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Taiwostry:
You can visit the website to get my contact
ok boss
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Basher8583: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sultty:
I wanted to dignify u with a reasonable answer not before I look at ur moniker from head to toe i realised u are dull

Please don't dignity me. Just go and hide in shame. The best you can say is what you have already done.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by Basher8583: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
PHijo:

To start with, it is obvious you have comprehension problem!

Dasuki has not been found wanting up till date.

That people got alerts does not in any way prove any wrongdoing, that is left for the courts to prove.

To show how hypocritical you are, you want to condemn Dasuki but you are quick to absolve Tinubu of any wrongdoing.

You call honourable men like Peter Obi a thief, a man that is better than all the governors Lagos has had in the last 20 years put together.

It wonder what grouse some of you Yoruba ethnic extremists have with the Igbo nation.

Once somebody tells you the truth you tag the person Igbo and insult ALL Igbo.

If any former or present governor should be called a bastard, Tinubu will be one of the foremost bastards.

I wouldn't descend to your gutter level of insults. It just shows how shallow you are. I am not surprised, just like Buhari, most of you who support him did that out of your acute lack of the required intellect to reason rationally and independently.

If Peter Obi was better that Tinubu, then why are your people trooping in droves to Tinubus zone (Lagos) for food to eat. What has Peter Obi done for you guys in your region....lol that China man.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by PHijo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Basher8583:

If Peter Obi was better that Tinubu, then why are your people trooping in droves to Tinubus zone (Lagos) for food to eat. What has Peter Obi done for you guys in your region....lol that China man.

To start with, who are my people?
To start with, Peter Obi's records are there to show his source of income. He built businesses prior to becoming governor. Those businesses still exist.

On Tinubu we don't have any prove of any legitimate business he was involved in prior to his becoming governor.

Who Peter Obi is, where he comes form, where he studied are not issues of debate, they are out in public space.

To start with, Lagos used to be Nigeria's capital between 1960 and 1991. That a lot of Igbo people are in Lagos has nothing to do with Peter Obi's performance.

Tinubu left over 200 billion Naira debt with barely anything yo show it. Coupled with that, his company takes a cut of tax Naira paid to the government of Lagos.

Peter Obi left Anambra state with dividends yielding investments and over 11 billion Naira in cash. Human capital development index improved under him. Through his investments students from schools in Anambra have able to do well in highly competitive global competitions.

Taking a swipe at Peter Obi, Anambra state or Igbo people in a bid to whitewash Tinubu is just detrimental to you as a Lagosian because you are not getting the value he gave his people from your governors.
Re: A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida by ugohenry2019(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
Fool I was waiting for your father to respond after I added where Buhari bought the planes ? Why you no talk again abi your father done humble ? Dem suppose panel beat your foolish head for stating what you no nothing about with so much audacity. Foolish people everywhere on NL.

keep exposing ur foolishness on NL ...I won't reply u......ur post is gibberish ur brain is gibberish....nothing good can ever come out of it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / From Lagos To Toronto - Follow My Canadian Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.