Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m (4033 Views)

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2020
Philantropists:
I am looking for persons who are in need to grow their business and need cash.

I have allocated the sum of N500k and N1.5 million. The sum can be inceased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential.

Mention me with your plan towards the money.
hmm
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by abdullaziz1177: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Good morning
I have passion for business but not financially buoyant to start any
I need your help bro
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by skarz: 7:47pm On May 14, 2020
i’m planning on starting a weekly e sports in nigeria and i need funding to help with promotion and other sectors to make the idea work
i need 150k to make this interstate and more serious which will need backing of celebrities to help make this idea reality
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by ainagbenga36: 8:04pm On May 14, 2020
I need more money to expand my Shopify store and I do hedge trading on ftx exchange that gives 1% daily. I have not gotten anything of this such in my life and I hope it will be a blessing and God bless the giver
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Can06: 12:22am On May 15, 2020
Tolani0167:
Am into local rice production. I can give you 30% ROI in a month

Pm me
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Can06: 12:27am On May 15, 2020
ainagbenga36:
I need more money to expand my Shopify store and I do hedge trading on ftx exchange that gives 1% daily. I have not gotten anything of this such in my life and I hope it will be a blessing and God bless the giver

0. 9. 0. 4. 7189417 wassap me
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Nobody: 1:37am On May 15, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by TESSY99(f): 3:32am On May 15, 2020
Philantropists:

I have allocated the sum of N500k and N1.5 million. The sum can be inceased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential.

GOOD MORNING SIR, PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY TO HELP MY OKIRIKA BUSINESS, AM ALSO A STUDENT SPONSORING MYSELF IN SCHOOL. THIS MONEY WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP ME SOLVE MY NEEDS....
I PRAY YOU CONSIDER ME, GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by AbooUthaymeen(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Since everyone is here calling this a scam for fear that you steal ideas, lemme use my faith and just attempt it.

I intend to upscale my logistics business by using KEKE to deliver fresh farm produce and cooked food plus toiletries to areas in Nigeria from the click of a button on my app. I actually have an android app for it but we have not yet launched due to funding.

If I can get 1.5M then I can pay drivers and for major adverts and branding of the company. I have already invested most of my money in it and my lawyers are aware. I have all my documents so there are no stories.

From my calculations an investment of 1.5M will yield 2.3M in 6 Months, I know that is slow but it is what I have done before.

Have you gotten any response?
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Ladylite: 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
AbooUthaymeen:

Have you gotten any response?

No sir, it seems he just wanted to get ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Tima1980(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
INTERESTED LET GOD USE YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO START A BUSINESS TO ENABLE ME HAVE A GOOD SHELTER
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by chuckingTHINGS(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything! Check my Signature....braaa
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by BIODAVY(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
I need fund to establish commercial snail farming/village. Bankable plan in place
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by MUMMY18100: 3:49am On May 17, 2020
Dear sir/madam,

I just got your write ups on finance aid and i would be glad if i'm given opportunity to apply for one.

My name is Kazeem Olanrewaju Abiodun, currently working in a private Telecom firm MTN dealer as Account/Sales Manager in it's Port Harcourt outlet.

Prior to my position above, I joined the company as Account/Audit officer in 2017 before i was moved to set up Port Harcourt branch.

The experience i have built over years in my company on recharge card business ( Printing and Sales ) made me to approach your able financial firm for financial aid.

MY REQUEST/PROPOSAL
I humbly wish to apply for sum of 2.5M naira Loan to enable me set up RECHARGE CARD/VTU business: MTN; AIRTEL, GLO AND 9MOBILE.

Recharge card/VTU is a viable business and of course a fast consuming moving product you purchase and you have your cash immediately

Being a staff with my firm, i have the chance to negotiate a better discounting prices with the management as I become an employer of lab our.

With this amount, I can do a turn over of over 30M for only on MTN and 15M for other network.

If i must tell you, I can conveniently go home with 120/150k monthly if I'm opportune d.

Best Regards,
ABIODUN K OLANREWAJU
'And I have not created the jinn (spirits) and the men except that they should serve me''.
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by quabiodun(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2020
Philantropists:

We are a team of young hardware startup, working on providing creative solutions to some of Africa challenges and the world through indigenous solutions, involving ideation of new product, prototyping and manufacturing .
We invented FSheild as an innovative face mask which disrupting all types of face mask in the market.
FShield is solving the spread of coronavirus from person to person,other related pathogens and air pollution. FSheild is designed beyond covid19
Our go to market strategies is leveraging on indiegogo and Kickstarter
crowdfunding platform which had been a best platform for startup with an opportunities to build minimum viable products and scale up within projected timeline.
The product is still at early stage development,we are looking for platform to meet co founder and investor to scale our solution.
We seek for early stage investor.We have licensing opportunity to licence to Ontario Canada Government and second option is crowdfunding campaign through US based marketing company.
We need #570k to manufacture functional prototype,file patent right.

Currently,we ready to launch crowdfunding campaign in United State through professional agency with results
FSheild is in developmental stages and disclosing it to public might affect the intellectual property and we are currently on patent application.
We have pitch deck available for review.
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Criptofxt10: 9:12pm On May 20, 2020
Philantropists:

good day sir, I'm a forex trader with 4 years experience, I can turn $300 new equity to $800 in less than 2months with my price action strategy. I've been into account management for others and made lots of profits for them but right now, i wish to build my own forex investment...i also train people on forex trading.
please consider my request.
thank you sir.
0901127zero949

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by AmbitiousDrama7: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning, am seeking for an investor to expand my goal on concrete block molding and interlocking, with over 4years of experience i know what it takes to run a successful one with little or no problem, my plan is realistic with good interest rate and i won’t let you down because profit is certain.
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Goalnaldo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
Don't know if this is still open but let me try. I want to start cucumber production. I have the required knowledge but don't have funds. The estimated start up capital is 600k.
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Ericnrm(m): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2020
I am a Trucking agent and manager who intends to purchase my own tippers to bid for haulage contracts. I have contacts in major companies and firms and would require 25m to set up my operation with a repayment period of 36 months including interest. Equity shares would be made available after repayment as well. DM on 08130698743 for business plan.

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Gee64: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Scam
Philantropists:

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by emassflourish(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Ok
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by emassflourish(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Donsheddy: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Philantropists:

I'm a binary options trader....
I've been working on a particular strategy since January....
right now I'm trying to save up funds to start trading....
I need at least 200 dollars to start....
I can make at least 8 to 30 percent Profit monthly...
that's with loses put into proper calculations
if you need more info on this I can beep you all my calculations from the last months....
I'm serious....
if you can help I will be most grateful.....
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by imagrg(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
I know you are making a fake offer.
All the same, I'm into retail sales of provisions and foodstuffs at discount rates and the price reduction presently attracts buyers to my shop.

I intend expanding the business within the next few months with a capital of between 800k and 1m.

admnairahunt@gmail.com
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Philantropists:

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by 10kgod(m): 6:11am On Sep 01, 2020
I have had intention of venturing into commercial farming since my undergraduate days. The problem is nothing other than money. I like to go into Banana plantation farming. This is one of the Profitable farming in agriculture sector. And I know it involves a lot of patience. If I can see 1.2m# from you, we can sit down to discuss how to pay you back. Thanks. It involves getting land(buying) acres of land, clearing etc.

thanks
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Goalty01: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Good day Sir. And happy new month. I'm a Freelancer on Upwork. My Major Task there is 3d renderings, animation and video editing. But recently my laptop is no more capaof doing some of the tasks. It's just a 4gb ram, corei2. I need to upgrade to a better and higher one. Which will roughly cost me 230-250k. I won't mind if you can assume with even half. And full won't be a bad idea also. Help my ministry please. Thanks
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Ayoleeboy007: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Philantropists:

please sir I need little money to run ads on my books, they are currently on amazon and sells once in a while I really need to advertise them for it to sell the more.
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Kasiye: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
All I can say is am en excellent Forex trader in need of capital, david4all@gmail.com
Re: I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
bolaji3071:
If I can get the 1.5m I will invest it in getting a car and register for Uber and taxify.

Then I can be paying you returns on it weekly.

me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Need A Loan? Get In Here! / Ensure You Do These.....Before embarking on that Land or House deal in Lagos / Business Centre For Sale In Lagos-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.