Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

From An Ex-athiest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From An Ex-athiest (1144 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
If athiesm is a religion, i may qualify to be called a fanatic. I got to a point that i said within myself if truly a God especially the (Bible God) exist I will prefer to rot in hell than to worship, acknowledge or serve him. I cursed and mocked the thiest and their God (Check my Old post for confirmation)
I so much hated God and I was never hesitant to show it. I could not believe that a God can truly exist while so much wickedness, indiscriminate killings of innocent people persists daily and he seems to be less concerned among many other things.
But I want to thank Almighty God(Jehovah) for the salvation of my soul from the deceptive power of darkness and bringing me into the kingdom of light. I have been a Christian for the past Five years and it has been a wonderful experience. Someone will think that it will take some kind of near death experience to convert a God hater like me but nothing close to that.
I thank God for the Winners Corper fellowship where I had an encounter with Jesus Christ. I tell you by the power of the WORD OF FAITH that i heard on that certain day, he gave me a new heart, the light of the word of God shattered the hold of darkness in my life.
DON'T BLAME AN ATHIEST BUT LETS KEEP FEEDING THEM WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEIR MIND HAS BEEN BLINDED BY THE DEVIL. 2Cor4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Life has a new meaning to me now, I am no more an ignorant fool because I have seen the truth that there is indeed a God in heaven who made the heaven,earth and all that dwells therein. Psalm100vs3 he created us not we ourselves. Jesus Christ is the son of God and every one that believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life, with the help of the holyspirit I will be able to follow and fulfill Gods beautiful plan and purpose for my life

Have I gotten answers to those boggling questions that made me doubt the existence of God and the credibility of the bible? (YES) By the revelation of his word in the Bible mixed with faith in my heart and he keeps revealing many more to me by the holyspirit.

I BEG EVERY ATHIEST TO REPENT AND TURN TO GOD BY GIVING THEIR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. HE WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE POWER OF SIN AND DARKNESS THAT IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE NOW. GOD LOVES YOU AND HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IS WHY HE SENT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Dreal1247: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Praise Jehovah. This is one of the best thread I have ever read on Nairaland Forum. I pray that we shall all make heaven at last in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: From An Ex-athiest by FivePeas: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Too much of quantum physics won't do you good
Re: From An Ex-athiest by johnkey: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
So fücking what?
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Bacteriologist(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Great post. This has made me think hard on the God claim and realise there is so much EVIDENCE for it as the OP has shown!

Renouncing atheism right away...

I'm now a Christian and also a Christ Embassy member like the OP.

Praise master jesus! Hallelujah!

5 Likes

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Funaki: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Great post. This has made me think hard on the God claim and realise there is so much EVIDENCE for it as the OP has shown!

So much EVIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Congratulations bro, God is always good at all times.
You've seen the light, you've known the truth and it has set you free.
Don't detest atheist cos one day soon, they too will understand why Jesus had to die for them.

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
There is nothing any baby atheist here can say that can move me one bit. I have said and done more than what I see them doing now. It is a rude shock to the kingdom of darkness that I can ever believe in God. I laugh when I read the question and response of the atheist we have now.
I have dedicated my time to building my faith by seeking more knowledge through the word of God. I tell you that you will enjoy your relationship with God because he will be showing you so many deep and secret things about life and his plan for humanity.
God told Moses how he created the world and no devil is able to successfully dispute it till today. Moses became a man of great insight and abundance of revelation because of his relationship with God. Atheist are knowledge seekers but in wrong direction, when I became born again and received the holy spirit and I began to swim in revelations.
The word of God has made me wiser than the devil and his agents, I WISH EVERY ATHEIST CAN FOLLOW MY PATH. GOD WILL SHOW YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER ASK OF, HE LOVES YOU AND WANT TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Choose Jesus Christ and don't allow the devil to mess up your life. Jesus Christ is the only way of escape from the wickedness of the wicked in this world. There are so many things God want to show you about yourself than all this dumb question Satan is putting in your mind.
You can not be smarter than your Maker, submit yourself to him.
I have found a new way of living and found a new life in Jesus Christ, I am abiding in the light. To live is Christ and to die is gain because i have eternal life in me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dreal1247:
Praise Jehovah. This is one of the best thread I have ever read on Nairaland Forum. I pray that we shall all make heaven at last in Jesus name, Amen.
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:

Have I gotten answers to those boggling questions

What are the questions and what answers did you get?

3 Likes

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
God told Moses how he created the world and no devil is able to successfully dispute it till today.

True because fictional characters can't dispute fictional accounts.

5 Likes

Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

True because fictional characters can't dispute fictional accounts.

The same way Mythical Pseudo-Scientists sorry Atheists can't prove Big Bang Theory surprisely first put forward by a Theist.

Frauds.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

The same way Mythical Pseudo-Scientists sorry Atheists can't prove Big Bang Theory surprisely first put forward by a Theist.

Frauds.

LMFAO! The fraud is the one who refuses look at the evidence.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! The fraud is the one who refuses look at the evidence.

What evidence?!
Fraudulent Pseudo-Scientist.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by paxonel(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Fear God o

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

What evidence?!
Fraudulent Pseudo-Scientist.

Start here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang#Observational_evidence
Re: From An Ex-athiest by aadoiza: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2020
OP. You dey look for trouble. I like how you used God-hater and ignorant fools, they perfectly fit the descriptions of the people for whom they were intended.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

What are the questions and what answers did you get?
Every question of life have answers with God. Reading the Bible with faith in your heart and guidance of the holy spirit will lead you into all truths.
I desired more knowledge about life and not just what people say, that's why I became a freethinker. But since I crossed over to Gods side, I have been enjoying amazing discoveries about life,humans, spirituality e.t c. Its been a wonderful adventure for me in Christ, I enjoin you to come over to this side and you realize that we have been missing a lot. The wisdom of God will blow your mind, his ways are unsearchable and paths past finding out.
Jesus Christ is Lord

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
Every question of life have answers with God. Reading the Bible with faith in your heart and guidance of the holy spirit will lead you into all truths.
I desired more knowledge about life and not just what people say, that's why I became a freethinker. But since I crossed over to Gods side, I have been enjoying amazing discoveries about life,humans, spirituality e.t c. Its been a wonderful adventure for me in Christ, I enjoin you to come over to this side and you realize that we have been missing a lot. The wisdom of God will blow your mind, his ways are unsearchable and paths past finding out.
Jesus Christ is Lord

Can you give me one specific question that was answered?
Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

Start here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang#Observational_evidence

Don't be lazy, Self-acclaimed Mythical-Scientist, Pseudo-Scientist and delusionary Atheist. I was expecting you state your evidences point by point so we see and all you did was like a lazy student just run to provide me with a link that I don't think you have read yourself. I guess you have not read that it's in this same link that a Theist named, George Lemaitre, was acknowledged first as the one who put forward your foundational belief theory. Oh! Well, you ignored that part.

What exactly in here are you exactly ready to discuss because I have read this link countless times and I am quite familiar with it and even more recent findings by Scientists on the illogicy of Big Bang Theory and it's "shakiness".

Okay, since you are lazy. Then let's continue with the business of sharing links. Read this from a well respected Christian Intellectual and Philosopher, Dr. Williams Lane Craig. He had countless debates with Atheists/Secularists/Scientists supporting the Big Bang view. When you done going through the links.

Then we can probably talk.

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/media/reasonable-faith-podcast/the-big-bang/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/creation-and-big-bang-cosmology/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/popular-writings/science-theology/the-grand-design-truth-or-fiction/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/a-response-to-gruenbaum-on-creation-and-big-bang-cosmology/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/the-existence-of-god-and-the-beginning-of-the-universe/

There many more links from Christian Scientists/Thinkers/Philosophers, etcetera

When you are done with going through these links. Then we can discuss. If you don't and engage in a discussion with me. You will only end up embarrassing yourself as your faulty Big Bang belief will be exposed.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
aadoiza:
OP. You dey look for trouble. I like how you used God-hater and ignorant fools, they perfectly fit the descriptions of the people for whom they were intended.
I did not say that to demean anybody but that was the person I was before I reconciled with God.
I am so glad to have found out the truth and also be able see the world from Gods eye(perspective). Its so awesome
Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

Don't be lazy, Self-acclaimed Mythical-Scientist, Pseudo-Scientist and delusionary Atheist. I was expecting you state your evidences point by point so we see and all you did was like a lazy student just run to provide me with a link that I don't think you have read yourself. I guess you have not read that it's in this same link that a Theist named, George Lemaitre, was acknowledged first as the one who put forward your foundational belief theory. Oh! Well, you ignored that part.

What exactly in here are you exactly ready to discuss because I have read this link countless times and I am quite familiar with it and even more recent findings by Scientists on the illogicy of Big Bang Theory and it's "shakiness".

Okay, since you are lazy. Then let's continue with the business of sharing links. Read this from a well respected Christian Intellectual and Philosopher, Dr. Williams Lane Craig. He had countless debates with Atheists/Secularists/Scientists supporting the Big Bang view. When you done going through the links.

Then we can probably talk.

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/media/reasonable-faith-podcast/the-big-bang/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/creation-and-big-bang-cosmology/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/popular-writings/science-theology/the-grand-design-truth-or-fiction/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/a-response-to-gruenbaum-on-creation-and-big-bang-cosmology/

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/writings/scholarly-writings/the-existence-of-god/the-existence-of-god-and-the-beginning-of-the-universe/

There many more links from Christian Scientists/Thinkers/Philosophers, etcetera

When you are done with going through these links. Then we can discuss. If you don't and engage in a discussion with me. You will only end up embarrassing yourself as your faulty Big Bang belief will be exposed.

Good that you are familiar with the material. What exactly are your objections to the evidence provided?
Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

Good that you are familiar with the material. What exactly are your objections to the evidence provided?

Have you read all the links I provided you first of all?
Re: From An Ex-athiest by aadoiza: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
I did not say that to demean anybody but that was the person I was before I reconciled with God.
I am so glad to have found out the truth and also be able see the world from Gods eye(perspective). Its so awesome
Okay. But e no matter, buddy.

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

Have you read all the links I provided you first of all?

Yes and in none of them does WLC dispute the big bang theory. So again what are your objections?
Re: From An Ex-athiest by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:

ME AND MY MATES RIGHT NOW REGRETTING OUR WHOLE LIFE DECISIONS, AND MEDITATING ON THE SCRIPTURES OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

HOW GOD IGNORES DEADLY CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS WHO CAUSE MAJOR WORLD PROBLEMS, AND DECIDES TO CONVERT US GANJA SMOKERS AND MASTURBATØRS CLEARLY SHOWS HOW MUCH HE LOVES US.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

Yes and in none of them does WLC dispute the big bang theory. So again what are your objections?

You lie so much.

I fear who no fear you.
You truly read the links.

Now explain this. Just the first rebuttal from the very first link.

Dr. Craig: I don’t think so at all, Kevin. The Big Bang doesn’t explain why the universe came into being. It is simply a description of the expansion of the universe from its original point before which nothing existed. So it doesn’t itself explain why the universe exists or where it came from. You still need to have a cause of the Big Bang.

Does this first statement of Dr. WLC sound like agreeing with the Big Bang Theory explanation of
how things came to be going by the Wikipedia link you shared me?

You sure you know anything about Big Bang Theory?!!

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

You lie so much.

I fear who no fear you.
You truly read the links.

Now explain this. Just the first rebuttal from the very first link.

Dr. Craig: I don’t think so at all, Kevin. The Big Bang doesn’t explain why the universe came into being. It is simply a description of the expansion of the universe from its original point before which nothing existed. So it doesn’t itself explain why the universe exists or where it came from. You still need to have a cause of the Big Bang.

Does this first statement of Dr. WLC sound like agreeing with the Big Bang Theory explanation of things came to be going by the Wikipedia link you shared me?

You sure you know anything about Big Bang Theory?!!

Rather shows you don't know what you are talking about. WLC is talking about the cause of the BBT and of course the BBT doesn't explain that because it didn't set out to in the first place. If WLC had an objection to the BBT he would not use it as a confirmation that the universe had a beginning. Also in none of the write ups does he contend any of the evidence for the BBT.

Note that WLC is a philosopher and it would be beyond his expertise to actual contend evidence for the BBT and he doesn't. I challenge you to state 1 objection WLC has to any of the evidence for the BBT.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by GodSaklek(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
If athiesm is a religion, i may qualify to be called a fanatic. I got to a point that i said within myself if truly a God especially the (Bible God) exist I will prefer to rot in hell than to worship, acknowledge or serve him. I cursed and mocked the thiest and their God (Check my Old post for confirmation)
I so much hated God and I was never hesitant to show it. I could not believe that a God can truly exist while so much wickedness, indiscriminate killings of innocent people persists daily and he seems to be less concerned among many other things.
But I want to thank Almighty God(Jehovah) for the salvation of my soul from the deceptive power of darkness and bringing me into the kingdom of light. I have been a Christian for the past Five years and it has been a wonderful experience. Someone will think that it will take some kind of near death experience to convert a God hater like me but nothing close to that.
I thank God for the Winners Corper fellowship where I had an encounter with Jesus Christ. I tell you by the power of the WORD OF FAITH that i heard on that certain day, he gave me a new heart, the light of the word of God shattered the hold of darkness in my life.
DON'T BLAME AN ATHIEST BUT LETS KEEP FEEDING THEM WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEIR MIND HAS BEEN BLINDED BY THE DEVIL. 2Cor4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Life has a new meaning to me now, I am no more an ignorant fool because I have seen the truth that there is indeed a God in heaven who made the heaven,earth and all that dwells therein. Psalm100vs3 he created us not we ourselves. Jesus Christ is the son of God and every one that believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life, with the help of the holyspirit I will be able to follow and fulfill Gods beautiful plan and purpose for my life

Have I gotten answers to those boggling questions that made me doubt the existence of God and the credibility of the bible? (YES) By the revelation of his word in the Bible mixed with faith in my heart and he keeps revealing many more to me by the holyspirit.

I BEG EVERY ATHIEST TO REPENT AND TURN TO GOD BY GIVING THEIR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. HE WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE POWER OF SIN AND DARKNESS THAT IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE NOW. GOD LOVES YOU AND HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IS WHY HE SENT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

They took you to a place and someone twist your brain, did they allow u to ask questions on a lots of genocides in the Bible?,beside I have read your previous post,I mean those ones u wrote in 2012, you lied a lots, there was a place u said you don't pay tithes but u pay offerings in church, definitely u are a Christians and always go to church, the things is that u are young and u don't really take it serious back then, but now I think they have ordained you and its time for u to start eating people's hard earned sweat all in the name of tithes and offering.... Ole
Re: From An Ex-athiest by PervertProphet: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
LordReed:

Rather shows you don't know what you are talking about. WLC is talking about the cause of the BBT and of course the BBT doesn't explain that because it didn't set out to in the first place. If WLC had an objection to the BBT he would not use it as a confirmation that the universe had a beginning. Also in none of the write ups does he contend any of the evidence for the BBT.

Note that WLC is a philosopher and it would be beyond his expertise to actual contend evidence for the BBT and he doesn't. I challenge you to state 1 objection WLC has to any of the evidence for the BBT.

What are you saying?!!

The whole Fine-tuning of the Universe and Intelligent Design/Designer objects to Big Bang Theory.

Why are you playing this silly game?

And watch how deceptively you want to start attacking Dr. Williams Lane Craig credibility.

Hypocrite. I hope you do that to the Late Christopher Hitchens. Late Christopher Hitchens was just a mere author, journalist, etc and I don't see you question his credentials to discuss matters such as these but you want to do that Dr. Williams Lane Craig who holds a PhD and several publications and has held several Varsity Faculty positions. Like Dr. WLC has no right to speak on the subject matter.

Please don't be a Wooden Head like I always called you in the past.

Be serious for once and stop all these your diversionary tactics.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Brunicekid(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
OP, thank God for you... I thank God that you came to the realization of the existence of God, his son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! / If you always Feel Like You Forget GOD's word Frequently / BREAKING: Prophet TB Joshua Dies At 57 Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.