Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Deception Of The Jws!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of The Jws!!! (1166 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deception Of The Jws!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2020
1 John 5:20 (JWs Bible)

20 But we know that the Son of God has come,c and he has given us insight* so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true[i],by means of[/i] his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting.

Now look at the correct translation

1 John 5:20 (NKJV)

1 John 5:20
[20]And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Can you see what the JWs are trying to hide in their devilish new world translation?

Jesus Christ is eternal life and the true God according to that verse.

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
What is God's commandment to His Children?

1 John 3:22-23
[22]And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because[b] we keep His commandments[/b] and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
[23]And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
This is the Commandment of YAHUAH.

Exodus 20:2-3
I am YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

You christians have fashioned an idol, a god for yourselves. One that is against the laws, statutes and commandments of our father YAH.

You claim that the Father gave birth to a son and asked him to scatter his Father's laws and all that his father stood for right?

Even more annoying ... you couldn't find a black idol to use? angry

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2020
bingbagbo:

20 But we know that the Son of God has come,c and he has given us insight* so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true[i],by means of[/i] his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting.
[20]And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
Can you see what the JWs are trying to hide in their devilish new world translation?
Hallelujah

Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

The JWs have their own translation of the Bible, so far so good they have the best arrangement for preaching and teaching effectively {Matthew 28:19-20} they have made all their members globally surrendered harmful weapons and embrace PEACE {Matthew 26:52} they have form a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23} and they're known everywhere as a unique group that's orderly! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

All these is what resulted from their study as they are using their own Translation of the Bible NWT. Matthew 7:16-18

So let the world see the result of your own FAITH {James 2:18-26} first before complaining about those whose fine works is obvious! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by sonmvayina(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:
This is the Commandment of YAHUAH.

Exodus 20:2-3
I am YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

You christians have fashioned an idol, a god for yourselves. One that against the laws and statutes of our father YAH.

You claim that the Father gave birth to a son and asked him to scatter his Father's laws and all that his father stood for right?

Even more annoying ... you couldn't find a black
idol to use? angry

Judaism and Christianity are two different religions... The Jesus character is a creation of rome. He has got nothing to do with God..

God is consciousness, outside of space and time.. Not part of creation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2020
I say this with all respect and Truth that I have seen and I witnessed, their book that resembles our Bible is Seriously Twisted!

This Excerpt and the almost the Whole writings in their book have a Strange spirit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

Judaism and Christianity are two different religions... The Jesus character is a creation of rome. He has got nothing to do with God..

Says the Crazy one who worships, creations, himself and his fellow man!

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am not talking Judaism here. That's just another pagan religion from Babylon like Christianity and Islam. They follow the Talmud, NOT the Torah.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

The JWs have their own translation of the Bible
, so far so good they have the best arrangement for preaching and teaching effectively {Matthew 28:19-20} they have made all their members globally surrendered harmful weapons and embrace PEACE {Matthew 26:52} they have form a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23} and they're known everywhere as a unique group that's orderly! 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

All these is what resulted from their study as they are using their own Translation of the Bible NWT. Matthew 7:16-18

So let the world see the result of your own FAITH {James 2:18-26} first before complaining about those whose fine works is obvious! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

At the Bolded
Oh! That explains it! "Their own Explanation"Not Necessarily if it is True. But as Long As "their own" has "explained it" in the way they have explained it, it is Acceptable and Perfect to your kind.

No problem, at least we now know why you guys are the way you are and the strange spirit that Follows you.

And we also see your fruits, respectfully, it is Disgusting!
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

I am not talking Judaism here. That's just another pagan religion from Babylon like Christianity and Islam. They follow the Talmud, NOT the Torah.

Judaism follow the Torah.. That is the laws of. God.. Where are you getting your Dea from?
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the Crazy one who worships, creations, himself and his fellow man!

LOL... Your Jesus is an idol.. I worship my creator.. And I am 100% sure he is not the son of a Jewish olosho..
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

Judaism follow the Torah.. That is the laws of. God.. Where are you getting your Dea from?

They follow the Babylonian Talmud go do your homework well.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL... Your Jesus is an idol.. I worship my creator.. And I am 100% sure he is not the son of a Jewish olosho..

You worship what you choose to worship or whatever you claim to Worship, that is your Creator Given Right

I Worship The Highest and His Appointed, Who is A God Over us and I Respect Every Higher Being and Authorities Greater than I.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
I say this with all respect and Truth that I have seen and I witnessed, their book that resembles our Bible is Seriously Twisted!

This Excerpt and the almost the Whole writings in their book have a Strange spirit!

You are lost, you are not even better than the OP who FALSELY claims that his Jesus is the Almighty Father.

Continue to console yourself with FICTITIOUS claims

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Janosky:

You are lost, you are not even better than the OP who FALSELY claims that his Jesus is the Almighty Father.

Continue to console yourself with FICTITIOUS claims

Says a person who reads and accepts a Specifically Interpreted work or let me Clearly Put it to You, A Doctored and Altered work, done by another person Rather than process for himself, his own True Interpretation as he can reasonably glean for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

At the Bolded
Oh! That explains it! "Their own Explanation"Not Necessarily if it is True. But as Long As "their own" has "explained it" in the way they have explained it, it is Acceptable and Perfect to your kind.
No problem, at least we now know why you guys are the way you are and the strange spirit that Follows you.
And we also see your fruits, respectfully, it is Disgusting!

Jehovah's Witnesses, may the true God reward you guys for locating me despite the hostility i displayed towards you people back then, i thank you all from the bottom of my heart! smiley

Can you see the post you're responding to on this thread?
Notice how every word is backed with a scripture and the commentator emphasized on the virtuous attributes that's of great benefit to those involved and those around them feel safe.
A former Muslim who knew anything in the scriptures before i met JWs, is now quoting and applying the words with wisdom, but all you can do is to start spewing gibberish that's of no gain neither to you nor others around you!
I pity your condition! embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Jehovah's Witnesses, may the true God reward you guys for locating me despite the hostility i displayed towards you people back then, i thank you all from the bottom of my heart! smiley

Can you see the post you're responding to on this thread?
Notice how every word is backed with a scripture and the commentator emphasized on the virtuous attributes that's of great benefit to those involved and those around them feel safe.
A former Muslim who knew anything in the scriptures before i met JWs, is now quoting and applying the words with wisdom, but all you can do is to start spewing gibberish that's of no gain neither to you nor others around you!
I pity your condition! embarassed

I respect everyones opinion which is always subject to reasonable comments, with limits thereof, for everyone is endowed by God to hold their own opinions, so I do not concern myself with these matters.

However, today, Op has raised an observation he has observed, which is also something I have observed and we are making our fair and True comments on it, which we also have a right to do.

So we do know that you shall be offended by our comments, yes and True, but we are not trying to offend your kind but Rather we are commenting about our observations.

All in all, this is a Place of Fair, Reasonable (and I wish Truthful) Comments!
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Says a person who reads and accepts a Specifically Interpreted work or let me Clearly Put it to You, A Doctored and Altered work, done by another person Rather than process for himself, his own True Interpretation as he can reasonably glean for himself.

Because you want to force me to swallow your JUNK ,GIBBERISH that God Almighty sent himself bah ?

John 7:16
"Jesus answered, “What I teach is not my own teaching, but it comes from God, who sent me"

Continue to DECEIVE YOURSELF
grin

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
bingbagbo:

[20]And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; [/b]and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Hallelujah

[b]John 17:3

"And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."

Your claim is FRAUDULENT.
John 17:3, Jesus Christ said so, not Janosky.
In 1 John 5:20 , John says the One who is true , "Him who is true " is NOT Jesus Christ.
John refers to the Father as "Him who is true" grin

NWT is very authentic and on the same page with John 17:3.
Geroutta here with your Mumu claims.

"DTruthspeaker" , you are a DISGRACE to your Moniker.

grin
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Janosky:

Because you want to force me to swallow your JUNK ,GIBBERISH that God Almighty sent himself bah ?

John 7:16
"Jesus answered, “What I teach is not my own teaching, but it comes from God, who sent me"

Continue to DECEIVE YOURSELF
grin

grin force you?

I am not the one forcing you go and check again who is forcing you.

Maybe when you feel the force again say "Here am i Lord, speak to me" grin

You are talking to the wrong person.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin force you?

Please continue to console yourself.
Your claims on this thread is false and very far from the truth.

John 17:3 exposed your TWISTS of 1John5:20.
John 17:3 confirm that NWT is more accurate than your twisted NKJV
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin force you?

[img]https://media./images/6f567ef7cae93ca76de2346f28764ee9/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2020
donnie:

[img]https://media./images/6f567ef7cae93ca76de2346f28764ee9/tenor.gif[/img]

Don't mind the guy, DTruthspeaker, the Moniker no fit the bearer.
He DISGRACE himself, lending support to NKJV fake version of 1 John 5:20 and the FICTITIOUS claims of the OP, bingbagbo
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I respect everyones opinion which is always subject to reasonable comments, with limits thereof, for everyone is endowed by God to hold their own opinions, so I do not concern myself with these matters.

However, today, Op has raised an observation he has observed, which is also something I have observed and we are making our fair and True comments on it, which we also have a right to do.

So we do know that you shall be offended by our comments, yes and True, but we are not trying to offend your kind but Rather we are commenting about our observations.

All in all, this is a Place of Fair, Reasonable (and I wish Truthful) Comments!

Offended!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! undecided

What i'm waiting to hear from all you critics of is to present a better performing group where any honest hearted and sincere person can observe the qualities of true Christianity!

Notice that i have noticed/observed the FRUIT of God's holy spirit amongst the JWs that's why i abandoned Islam to join them, please present a better performing group that's practicing Christianity in the right sense, after all if you can observe falsehood you should also be able to observe the Truth, abi are you trying to say that you can see the church of Christ today? cheesy
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Janosky:

Please continue to console yourself.
Your claims on this thread is false and very far from the truth.

John 17:3 exposed your TWISTS of 1John5:20.
John 17:3 confirm that NWT is more accurate than your twisted NKJV

grin
Son, I understand your anguish and pain but I have no power to bring you such misery!

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Janosky: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
Son, I understand your anguish and pain but I have no power to bring you such misery!

Bros, I feel no anguish and pain.. none at all.

Your claim on this thread is fictitious.
Jesus Christ and John says 1 John 5:20 and John 17:3 MUST say the same thing.
Please continue arguing against them.
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by sonmvayina(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You worship what you choose to worship or whatever you claim to Worship, that is your Creator Given Right

I Worship The Highest and His Appointed, Who is A God Over us and I Respect Every Higher Being and Authorities Greater than I.

My creator is 1,not part of a group.. And definitely not part of his creation.. I obey his commandments when he said "do not have any other God before me"
Obedience is better than sacrifice..

Beside him there is no other.. Isaiah 45:1-10
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin

you no well... grin

[img]https://media./images/58da3874fbf792c6682bdbb577052e9d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Offended!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! undecided

What i'm waiting to hear from all you critics of is to present a better performing group where any honest hearted and sincere person can observe the qualities of true Christianity!

Notice that i have noticed/observed the FRUIT of God's holy spirit amongst the JWs that's why i abandoned Islam to join them, please present a better performing group that's practicing Christianity in the right sense, after all if you can observe falsehood you should also be able to observe the Truth, abi are you trying to say that you can see the church of Christ today? cheesy

You are right that there is No Single Group or Collection keeping and obeying the Word and Spirit of the Lord and I Do say, Not One.

I counsel.that everyone should come to their conclusions for themselves, by themselves. Not relying on the untested and unverified work of another.

I honestly did not accept or believe the Bible Until I Tested It By myself and verified it for myself, which is why I can comfortably and confidently Say that All of It, is True and Any Other that is not True, Always falls as soon as the tests begin.

A Doctor who is Truly a Doctor is not afraid of a Medical Examination, so also a Lawyer, an Engineer, IT guys.

No one would place his life in a surgeon who is afraid of scalpel!

So it is for the Kingdom of God and the Word of God!
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by sonmvayina(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I know my God can't lie....

Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are right that there is No Single Group or Collection keeping and obeying the Word and Spirit of the Lord and I Do say, Not One.

I counsel.that everyone should come to their conclusions for themselves, by themselves. Not relying on the untested and unverified work of another.

I honestly did not accept or believe the Bible Until I Tested It By myself and verified it for myself, which is why I can comfortably and confidently Say that All of It, is True and Any Other that is not True, Always falls as soon as the tests begin.

A Doctor who is Truly a Doctor is not afraid of a Medical Examination, so also a Lawyer, an Engineer, IT guys.

Well that's your own opinion Sir!

Jesus fervently prayed for his followers to be of one mind {John 17:20-23} and also said that his followers will be the salt of the world and like a lamp that's kept in the highest part of the house so that all eyes can see it! Matthew 7:13-16 compare to Micah 4:1

So if i can't find such a group of imperfect humans who are united in LOVE, JOY and PEACE that means Jesus' story was a lie!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are serving as a certain fulfillment of what Jesus' prayed for, so i believe Jesus lives through what i'm seeing happening in their midst! smiley
Re: The Deception Of The Jws!!! by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

[img]https://media./images/75902fd00d4b1e5dfa919c93d6dbe865/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should My Friend Do If Her Boyfriend Keeps Crossing Physical Boundaries / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most / Can We Have Sex Before Marriage? Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Answers Vital Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.