Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

From An Ex-athiest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From An Ex-athiest (1147 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Is Becoming An Athiest The Next??? / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
GodSaklek:

They took you to a place and someone twist your brain, did they allow u to ask questions on a lots of genocides in the Bible?,beside I have read your previous post,I mean those ones u wrote in 2012, you lied a lots, there was a place u said you don't pay tithes but u pay offerings in church, definitely u are a Christians and always go to church, the things is that u are young and u don't really take it serious back then, but now I think th have ordained you and its time for u to start eating people's hard earned sweat all in the name of tithes and offering.... Ole
Lol, I may have said something nastier if I was in your shoes. That's why l smile when I read the posts by the athiest around now, nevertheless I am familiar with the thinking pattern of a typical athiest and how to bait the thiest to make him look like a fool.
So you can't play me in this game, I can tell you what your next reply will be because its a routine. Atheist are very unique, intelligent,realistic and frank set of people who thirst for knowledge and do not just to be a crowd follower but we indeed live in a world that is not only physical but also spiritual.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

What are you saying?!!

The whole Fine-tuning of the Universe and Intelligent Design/Designer objects to Big Bang Theory.

Why are you playing this silly game?

And watch how deceptively you want to start attacking Dr. Williams Lane Craig credibility.

Hypocrite. I hope you do that to the Late Christopher Hitchens. Late Christopher Hitchens was just a mere author, journalist, etc and I don't see you question his credentials to discuss matters such as these but you want to do that Dr. Williams Lane Craig who holds a PhD and several publications and has held several Varsity Faculty positions. Like Dr. WLC has no right to speak on the subject matter.

Please don't be a Wooden Head like I always called you in the past.

Be serious for once and stop all these your diversionary tactics.

You are the one playing games and diverting to all these other things. Just show me one place WLC raises an objection to one of the evidences of the BBT.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by 1Sharon(f): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
LOL. OP where you born an atheist? I highly doubt.

You simply went from theist to atheism now back to theism. You basically went back to your own vomit.

You were too cowardly and had to conform to the majority.

Nothing to see here.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by 1Sharon(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
I did not say that to demean anybody but that was the person I was before I reconciled with God.
I am so glad to have found out the truth and also be able see the world from Gods eye(perspective). Its so awesome

Were you born into an atheist home?

You simply went back to your vomit.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
PervertProphet:

What are you saying?!!

The whole Fine-tuning of the Universe and Intelligent Design/Designer objects to Big Bang Theory.

Why are you playing this silly game?

And watch how deceptively you want to start attacking Dr. Williams Lane Craig credibility.

Hypocrite. I hope you do that to the Late Christopher Hitchens. Late Christopher Hitchens was just a mere author, journalist, etc and I don't see you question his credentials to discuss matters such as these but you want to do that Dr. Williams Lane Craig who holds a PhD and several publications and has held several Varsity Faculty positions. Like Dr. WLC has no right to speak on the subject matter.

Please don't be a Wooden Head like I always called you in the past.

Be serious for once and stop all these your diversionary tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTzgOw5VRks
Re: From An Ex-athiest by kingxsamz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Great post. This has made me think hard on the God claim and realise there is so much EVIDENCE for it as the OP has shown!

Renouncing atheism right away...

I'm now a Christian and also a Christ Embassy member like the OP.

Praise master jesus! Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by OtemAtum: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is what I can say:

You went from Christianity to Atheism
From Atheism now to Pastorpreneur

Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye also followed this path. wink Unfortunately for you, this is not the right perio for you to become a pastor.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
1Sharon:

You simply went from theist to atheism now back to theism. You basically went back to your own vomit

Nothing to see here.
I will not believe that you are an atheist, if you are moved easily by what a thiest tells you because it doesn't work that way. But I pray that by the holyspirit you will someday discover the truth yourself like i did which i am sure will really wow you. There is more to what we see brother, there is so much for you to explore in the word of God that will keep your ever curious mind fascinated.
Telling you what I have found will be like explaining to a fish who humans are... Your mind is conditioned to repel such things. But I know and I believe your story will change for the better, God loves you
Re: From An Ex-athiest by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Well,atheism is the lack of belief in God or gods and that's just it; there are atheists that believe in zombies and spirits.
It won't be unexpected finding an atheist going back to his vomit,especially when his atheistic reasonings are still quite of the premature kind.
You were just like an angry kid who cursed God because his favorite bicycle was not forthcoming- It was more of emotion than logic that pushed you to atheism in the first place.

1 Like

Re: From An Ex-athiest by sheDD(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
If athiesm is a religion, i may qualify to be called a fanatic. I got to a point that i said within myself if truly a God especially the (Bible God) exist I will prefer to rot in hell than to worship, acknowledge or serve him. I cursed and mocked the thiest and their God (Check my Old post for confirmation)
I so much hated God and I was never hesitant to show it. I could not believe that a God can truly exist while so much wickedness, indiscriminate killings of innocent people persists daily and he seems to be less concerned among many other things.
But I want to thank Almighty God(Jehovah) for the salvation of my soul from the deceptive power of darkness and bringing me into the kingdom of light. I have been a Christian for the past Five years and it has been a wonderful experience. Someone will think that it will take some kind of near death experience to convert a God hater like me but nothing close to that.
I thank God for the Winners Corper fellowship where I had an encounter with Jesus Christ. I tell you by the power of the WORD OF FAITH that i heard on that certain day, he gave me a new heart, the light of the word of God shattered the hold of darkness in my life.
DON'T BLAME AN ATHIEST BUT LETS KEEP FEEDING THEM WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEIR MIND HAS BEEN BLINDED BY THE DEVIL. 2Cor4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Life has a new meaning to me now, I am no more an ignorant fool because I have seen the truth that there is indeed a God in heaven who made the heaven,earth and all that dwells therein. Psalm100vs3 he created us not we ourselves. Jesus Christ is the son of God and every one that believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life, with the help of the holyspirit I will be able to follow and fulfill Gods beautiful plan and purpose for my life

Have I gotten answers to those boggling questions that made me doubt the existence of God and the credibility of the bible? (YES) By the revelation of his word in the Bible mixed with faith in my heart and he keeps revealing many more to me by the holyspirit.

I BEG EVERY ATHIEST TO REPENT AND TURN TO GOD BY GIVING THEIR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST, ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. HE WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE POWER OF SIN AND DARKNESS THAT IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE NOW. GOD LOVES YOU AND HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH IN YOUR IGNORANCE THAT IS WHY HE SENT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

And someone was at the point throwing away his faith and creeds about God but your seemingly wise but defaulted argument about the things of God and his Kingdom
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Well,atheism is the lack of belief in God or gods and that's just it; there are atheists that believe in zombies and spirits.
It won't be unexpected finding an atheist going back to his vomit,especially when his atheistic reasonings are still quite of the premature kind.
You were just like an angry kid who cursed God because his favorite bicycle was not forthcoming- It was more of emotion than logic that pushed you to atheism in the first place.
My atheistic experience has really made passionate God lover. I think it is a great advantage for me, there was and Will never be an intellectual and logical reason to believe in God except by Faith. The devil made a huge mistake to have allowed me to be part of that meeting that turned my life around 360°.
I have not for one day regretted the decision i made for Jesus Christ to submit my pride,ego,will and life to him. Amazingly, I have been enjoying a glorious ride with my maker ever since. I was like a child who got reunited with his father who he never knew until he became an adult
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Femmymata2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
sheDD:
And someone was at the point throwing away his faith and creeds about God but your seemingly wise but defaulted argument about the things of God and his Kingdom
I love using a lot of sarcasm especially in my first account, I met quite a lot of intelligent atheist here but human wisdom is very limited my friends.
Step up guys to crave for divine wisdom which is far superior ,there are more things you don't know that will be revealed to ( I am not talking about bible stories but kingdom mysteries)
Its so much fun on this side, peace that surpasses mans understanding will rule your heart. You will be able to impact positively lives of people around you
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
1Sharon:

You simply went from theist to atheism now back to theism. You basically went back to your own vomit.

Nothing to see here.
Point of correction, everyone was born atheist. Religion was passed on to man like you would pass on language or racism. In essence, we were taught.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Femmymata2:
I love using a lot of sarcasm especially in my first account, I met quite a lot of intelligent atheist here but human wisdom is very limited my friends.
Step up guys to crave for divine wisdom which is far superior ,there are more things you don't know that will be revealed to ( I am not talking about bible stories but kingdom mysteries)
Its so much fun on this side, peace that surpasses mans understanding will rule your heart. You will be able to impact positively lives of people around you

You keep touting this wisdom but refuse to answer a simple question. State one hard question you had as atheist that has now been answered.
Re: From An Ex-athiest by CoolUsername: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Great post. This has made me think hard on the God claim and realise there is so much EVIDENCE for it as the OP has shown!

Renouncing atheism right away...

I'm now a Christian and also a Christ Embassy member like the OP.

Praise master jesus! Hallelujah!

Lmao. Stay away from that 5G bro!
Re: From An Ex-athiest by Dexter1010(m): 4:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Well..God exist...either logically it illogically...it's just common sense... The universe can not start itself...they will always be a first cause... The real question is: in all the universe ( if not multiverse), why will he care for a tiny fragment of all His creations.... Sure there are more important stuff to do....

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you always Feel Like You Forget GOD's word Frequently / The TRUTH Is In The Past! / Does God Knows The Future???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.