Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua (79706 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Ayok90: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
U can help a friend, 0035790385 Awos Alaba, Access bank
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Breakinglimit: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is his first permutation .

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by YahwehRocks: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dancing around with mumbo jombo and sleekly avoiding the question?

Wayo man.

2 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by AerialMapper: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bros Joshua... shut up
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Breakinglimit:
This is his [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] first permutation .

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
being a pastor does not make you an expert on pandemics. Nigerian pastors should shut up and keep their comments to their area of expertise....scamming the gullible!

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by gustav25: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary worldNaija

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Nr-4QHi3m/

This man is talking nonsense with Muscle
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
gustav25:

This man is talking nonsense with Muscle

no church gatherings...market don spoil!

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
I've been begging since morning but no forthcoming help please help a single mom with her son eat today edakun. 0109414741 diamond bank

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by dododawa1: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maxcollins042:
This man again? Does he want another dragging?
oshodi ibis boys shop that year,before FASHOLA demolish it.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Geoffreyken2000(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
If I say what is in my mind now they will say am attacking a man of God.

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by gustav25: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
isthatso:

no church gatherings...market don spoil!

I tell you. After his mountains of failed bet9ja slip , he still has the audacity to say more nonsense. Imagine the Temerity of this humbug
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by paltielx: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Agugbadin:

His likes are everywhere.
Very soon the world wil turn against them
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary worldNaija

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Nr-4QHi3m/

What's prophetic in what this slowpoke spewed here?

Well those incurable brainwashed pinheads will not discern that TB Joshua is a mere gambler always looking for relevance.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Iluvmycontr3: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
jawalis:
This man should just respect himself and stay indoor both physically, psychologically and spiritually. He needs strict isolation and quarantine more than the COVID “one nine” Patients. And he should STOP disgracing and causing detriments to Religions. Everything will be fine. We do not need his Hypothetically generated prescription anymore.
Gracias.

My thoughts.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Plolly:
I've been begging since morning but no forthcoming help please help a single mom with her son eat today edakun. 0109414741 diamond bank

You've been posting this for quite a while now..

Better check yourself b4 you wreck yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by mrkia(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
The end to your all -time sophisticated lies is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I'm adamant today because I have nothing to eat and no opening of shop today I stay in Ogun state on total love lockdown
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Amondayweh: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake prophet, still corner bible in to justify his misleading way
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by KAMORUSHOBO(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nairalandinho:
The effect of this lock down is biting hard on me and my family. Hubby is overwhelmed with responsibilities and bills. I have two kids to feed and things are really tight. Any amount is a life saver just to buy food stuffs. kindly help me and my family. 0034901560 Access bank
scam!!!!!
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I'm adamant today because I have nothing to eat and no opening of shop today I stay in Ogun state on total lockdown
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
When the children of Israel where being bitten by snakes, Moses prayed to God for interventions and he did.

Now we have Corona killing people like never before and all our business men of god are saying is that it's government problems and not theirs.

This is something that has hindered the everyday worshipping of God(in the church).

Many were really called but just few were chosen.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maxcollins042:
This man again? Does he want another dragging?
Explain this picture to me.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Peterodion49(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please my good nairalander i need help am financially broke no money to feed my 3kids because of lockdown.My account number 0468274509 GTB.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
sevo:
Why the interviewer no ask am why the March 27th deadline date no dey plausible??
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by pfadom: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
March 27 still never pass?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Truthchiz: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Prophecy Don fail. Now this continue..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Antichristus: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
This illiterate turned prophet who can barely speak Primary 6 English should keep his stinking mouth permanently shut on this matter. Outstanding professors, credible scientists and medical experts with impeccable records are collaboratively working round the clock to deal with this pandemic and this ignoramus is claiming to have an idea. Did he pass his GCSE BIOLOGY OR CHEMISTRY? Sadly, there aren't serious journalists in Nigeria. In saner climes, he would be interviewed on national television, ridiculed and handed over to the police who will caution him for spreading dangerous news about what he’s clearly not knowledgeable to talk about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
sevo:
Why the interviewer no ask am why the March 27th deadline date no dey plausible??
Trump up for you. you're smarter than others that commented before you
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by stanliwise(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
kennosklint:
God doesn’t help if you don’t invite him . He has given to man the choice to choose. You are telling the pastors to enter their various house and shut their doors yet you are still criticizing them. Has the world run to God for help??...stop calling on pastors if you don’t believe in their God...
shut up jare. If you have nothing useful to spill from your mouth. This pastors have big houses and jet and claim they are miracle centers, now corona is here they are busy saying something else. I pray God will show you how to ignore this god of men that parade themselves as worker of God.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by bmdmixer: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
let me yawn for ur followers
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 2016v2017: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Truthchiz:
Prophecy Don fail. Now this continue..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.