Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua (79709 Views)

Covid-19:revelation Of The Lord On Corona Virus Covid-19. By Sis.linda Paul Rika / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Osidazz19: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
SCAMMER!!!
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okay sir....

So, we are supposed to just let the "March 27th" thingy slide.... Okay!!!
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by IMASTEX: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
First church service after the Corona Pandemic:

Me: seating in the church

Businessmen of god: let's give offerings to thank god for the end of Corona Pandemic and also that it did not claim our lives.

Me: will just.....
grin grin grin
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Empiree: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok, sir. Which Nigerian Church is the standard CHRISTIAN church today that we can authentically say is following Christ?
Dorlarphor10:

That's the problem many people have in Nigeria or in the world self. Christianity is not about miracle seeking, the ultimate is Salvation. Any church that does not make this their focus is not good church. A good church is where you learn about Christ. A church is an institution not a shrine where you look for miracles up and down, pay my tithe or offering so that I can received blessing. No na, who bewitched us. It's time to learn the word of God accurately. Don't misquote me "Miracles is part of Christian faith" but not the ultimate itself
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by IMASTEX: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
chelsea1116:
Coronavirus has taught us that you can worship God even from your home...for the self acclaimed miracle workers, here is your chance to prove ur authenticity, Go and heal a corona patient and not this miracles we always see in the church wen the real sick people are in the hospital.

It has taught us that the most important thing is establishing a personal relationship with God cos even that ur pastor is avoiding u now.(FEAR CORONA!!)

God of Adeboye or God of Mbaka or God of Oyedepo, this has made us forget that this God is our personal God and we can reach him directly cos He is our father. You are your own closest link to God.

RELIGION IS A SCAM.
CHRISTIANITY IS THE REAL DEAL.
Fact only

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by tenderjunkie: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
I came here just to laugh at ignorance grin grin grin
I wasn't disappointed
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by CodeTemplar: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
The man said the virus is as a result of human error on research. The same man said that it a biblical word/prediction coming to pass.

If it's God's/bible words coming to pass then it should not be seen as an error, but a fulfillment of the prophecy.

These should not be given mic to talk, after their last prophecy on the covid-19 Pandemic never came not to talk of passing.
You think you are making sense.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Onlyonebuhari: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr Man go and sleep, abi your own March 27 never reach. If not Nigeria, fraudster like you won't have a space.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by femi4: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
The man said the virus is as a result of human error on research. The same man said that it a biblical word/prediction coming to pass.

If it's God's/bible words coming to pass then it should not be seen as an error, but a fulfillment of the prophecy.

These should not be given mic to talk, after their last prophecy on the covid-19 Pandemic never came not to talk of passing.
If you are destined to die by accident. Your mechanic might be the tool to bring it to pass by committing error when fixing your brake etc
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Crownmixbj: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by MrJonny(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
When the children of Israel where being bitten by snakes, Moses prayed to God for interventions and he did.

Now we have Corona killing people like never before and all our business men of god are saying is that it's government problems and not theirs.

This is something that has hindered the everyday worshipping of God(in the church).

Many were really called but just few were chosen.

Those people don't run churches. they run miracle centres. Return to your roots. do the will of God, keep the sabbath,the 7th day, Saturday.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:

Well I got your point but the man is still making sense.
If he says it was an error of advance technology and at the same time says its Bible prophecy coming to pass. That does not mean he has contradicted himself.

The Bible says it will happened, now it is happening.

How is it happening? Or what has God used to make it happen?

Through human technological error.

Where is the contradiction in that.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Dollabiz: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Guesser
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Dollabiz: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Guessers
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You think you are making sense.

Don't mind him. grin

Is it a prophecy ?
Yes it is

What did God use to make the prophesy happen?

He made them make error in their technological creations.

Where has the man contradicted himself?
grin
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by kunleham(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Kingofpalmgroov post=88693339]Assuming it's an Islamic post, "they" would have asked you to take a confession by accepting their god before you can comment.
And in your small mind this is a Christian post.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by larryking540: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
I know there is going to be retaliation among countries in the nearest Future
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by liver123(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why are we blasting Pastors. We all have equal access to the throne of grace be ye pastor or not.[1]Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: [2]But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Isaiah:59:1-2

1 Like

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Plolly:

I am real and it takes every ounce of my guts to do these since yesterday. I'm for real
I believe you.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Durentt:
I believe you.
Thank you very much I really do need help
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Plolly:

Thank you very much I really do need help
sorry i have nothing To give but I hope you get.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Plolly(f): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Durentt:
sorry i have nothing To give but I hope you get.
Amen thanks for believing me
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by clemmonce(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Slimzzy00:
This man sha wan trend
grin
What if I tell you that you can get 20k credited into your account without doing almost nothing? Sounds impossible right? The good news is juicebox has made this possible for you! With a registration fee of 3k and just two refferals and you're on your way to earning 20,000 naira!
Contact this number now to make your easiest and fastest 20k now!
If it is so easy and good why are you telling us..... Do rich go around telling people the secret of their success? Oga carry your scam to your family they need it more.

SCAMMER
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Okpako0506(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
#IBELIEVE......BRO IF YOU NOR BELIEVE NA YOUR OWN BECAUSE EVERYONE COME THIS LIFE THE SAME WAY BUT DIFFERENT ROUTE AND SEASON.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Babapyro: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
They won't respect themselves and stay out of issues they know nothing about,they always think everything is about religion
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Psalms5522: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
BlackBuhari:
BREAKING NEWS: THE WAY OUT FOR COVID-19!!! QUESTION - TB Joshua, what can you say about the issue of coronavirus? Why are ministers of God not praying for coronavirus patients?

ANSWER - Coronavirus is an issue of the governments; its real origins have to do with mistakes in critical international research. Since their body language is understood, we have to give to Caesar what is Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21) – that is the position of ministers of God. In today’s world, warfare is no longer about physical weapons; this is one of the silent but devastating weapons of the contemporary worldNaija

During my last address on 5th April 2020, I mentioned that this was an error in advanced technology. It is all about error. That nature is involved can be no excuse, as this has led to the deaths of many innocent people all over the world. It is an attack on the nature of God – the air. Thank God that nature is fighting back; nature is eliminating it in its own way. It is getting to its peak and is coming down. Naturally, it will go the way it came.

This is one of the things the Bible says will happen in the end time – perilous seasons when fear will rule the land. As I said, I see it as an error in advanced technology. In the nearest future, expect this kind of error – in retaliation. Let us pray to avert this. In all, it is coming to an end!

Finally, 'hardship virus' is more dangerous than coronavirus. The presidents of the nations should open up the economy. The more we delay in opening up the economy, the more we will face a worse situation afterwards. Thank you. This is a prophetic message for the world.
#TBJoshua #Coronavirus #HardshipVirus #COVID19 #Lockdown #BreakingNews #Prophecy #GodsWord #Truth #SCOAN #EmmanuelTV

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Nr-4QHi3m/

DISCLAIMER : THESE MEN DO NOT REPRSENT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. EVEN JESUS CALLED THEM WORKERS OF INIQUITY. SO WHO EVER BELIVES AND FOLLOW THEM, DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. AND WHOEVER POINTS TO THEIR LIES AND HYPOCRICY AS A REASON TO DISCREDIT GOD’S EXISTENCE SHOULD REMEMBER THAT EVEN GOD DOES NOT RECORGNIZE THOSE MEN AS HIS WORSHIPPERS.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 01mcfadden(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
When the children of Israel where being bitten by snakes, Moses prayed to God for interventions and he did.

Now we have Corona killing people like never before and all our business men of god are saying is that it's government problems and not theirs.

This is something that has hindered the everyday worshipping of God(in the church).
Why has the few not done anything about it yet?

Many were really called but just few were chosen.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by akocce(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lack of coherence... This sickness don expose their scam Las Las
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by dozzybreezy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:

It came to pass this way. Every way na way my brother

Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by akin9ja78(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thank you wise one.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by Psalms5522: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
The charm these God of men uses is called "talk and gree" I remember those years in warri down town boys (not including me) used to cut am for tongue and anything them talk you go just dey nod head like agama lizard. Only these guys own na on another level. If not how come this man wey talk say coronavirus go end on March 27 and E no happen still no get shame come dey talk about the virus again. For him mind Im jax dey work and all of us Don forget wetin Im talk before.
Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by TruthSpeaker: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
SHAMELESSLY IS THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.