Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland (1344 Views)

See What Kemi Olunloyo Is Saying About Seun Osewa And Nairaland On Twitter / Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / South African Man Tweet About How Easy He Got His Nigerian Visa,trends On Twitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 6:12am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:

Hahahaha, dis pikin still dey cry? grin
Aunty MANNA, have mercy on this your followers now, abeg
[/s]

As I said you are lonely and empty grin

You chose the wrong opponent in me , as am I not just clearly your intellectual superior but I would best you at all levels of mud slinging and gutter conversation which seems to be your forte

You are here using another account to defend your buffoonery

What an idiot

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Realtalk20: 6:14am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Eriggs:

Na Dem MANNA make u dey cry like dis this early morning?
Na go give all of una hypertension for una young age sha.
It is obvious you must be crying loudly and seriously while typing this. Na wa ooo grin grin grin
[/s]

grin grin grin

Quit using multiple accounts and face me kiddo

N-power ambassador

Come out and play and quit playing two accounts

1 Like

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by JasonJidenna(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

As I said you are lonely and empty grin

You chose the wrong opponent in me , as am I not clearly your intellectual superior but I would best you at all levels of mud slinging and gutter conversation which seems to be your forte

You are here using another account to defend your buffoonery

What an idiot

grin grin grin grin
grin

Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by illicit(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
oh I remember, so it was u MADam grin
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by daddytime(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Kai I remember that season oh...

Everything off from Nairaland.

It was a dark period.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by warrrrr: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88677001:

Hacker spotted.
Jasonscoolari, it is obvious you can never change from your blemished spots.
Your Jasonscoolari moniker was in limbo and you can't comment on it for abusing and cursing Nairaland members the way you like.
You went ahead to create another moniker 'erediauwa', which is now being shown as 'nobody', cos of your same abusive ways, foul languages and breaking the rules of this forum,
you turned to nobody from somebody.
What a shame!

Now you have registered another moniker few hours ago and you continue from where you stopped just yesterday.
Anyways, u go dey alright las las.
Body go tell u...... Kontinue........
[/s]
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by warrrrr: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88677067:

Broke a$s Hackers spotted tongue
Shame on you all.
Nairaland will outlive all of you, wicked souls.
PESSIMISTS.
[/s]
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by warrrrr: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
post=88677076:

Like seriously serious?
[/s]
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by columbus007(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
You mean liarland?.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by Alexk2(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That's what some of you hypocrites said when she revealed the big thief that died in Aso rock.
Hmm...interesting!
So plz tell us more about what happened to nairaland in 2013 since you sound like the madam herself.
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by EdoPrince93(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You wan kill am? cry
grin
Re: See What Kemi Olunloyo Tweet About Hacking Nairaland by EdoPrince93(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Education is key , it's sad you lack it

What does the word broke arse mean even?

How does analysing the truth or falsehood in the facts she said depict one being financially lacking ?

You are uneducated and desperate to seen or heard as someone who has a stake in nairaland when clearly you have neither .

You are a wanna be, a desperate sad lonely wanna be .

You neither own shares nor do you have any stake whatsoever here , you are an ordinary member who has very little going on in his sad empty poor , underwhelming life that logging into nairaland represents the high point of your day.

I am sure you have very little friends who regard you highly or of any repute.

You remind me of one saddist colleague I used to have, thankfully he committed suicide and saved the world from his damning offspring.

Please drink a bottle of sniper I recommend it highly for your rather incapacitated IQ

cheesy grin
Wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Resident Doctors Begin Indefinite Strike / New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. / QUIT GAMBLING OR GAMBLING WILL RUIN YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.