Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) (46515 Views)

Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery / Punch Newspaper Driver Arrested For Conveying Passengers / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
jchioma:

What is shocking here? Or is it not the security agents that were suppose to enforce the law that gives them passage? Despite the lock down in States, people still travel in defiance or out of pressing necessities.
is it not the same security agents that arrested this one's?? abi u no well?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin na die be that oo. Honestly don't know why some people can't adhere to simple instructions...in as much as we need to do one or two things to survive in this pandemic, we need to put our health into consideration because "health is wealth".
Na person wey dey alive na em the find money.. let's be careful, stay safe and pray this pandemic ends soon by God's grace..[quote author=cnnamoko post=88677497]quarantine them till 2050.quote]
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2020
legba1:

What is this one saying bikonu... I tire for some local Champs oooo
Am saying stop migrating to Yoruba land since you so much hate them simple.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
cry
DAVE5:

But you don't know if the people that were planning to take their leave from anambra are Igbos or not nah

They could actually be Hausas or Yoruba planning to leave the east

I wonder what we as a people gain from hating one another just because we don't have same racial history

Evil deeds is not a racial thing, you say Igbos are destroying the Yoruba land, so that should imply yorubas themselves don't destroy or disgrace their own lands too
How about attacking the root causes of the several evils being perpetuated by individuals

We humans are very funny, we have a way of making irrelevant things become our problem
Do not pretend as if you dont not read and see the hatred of Igbos towards Yoruba. We are dishing back what you serve us. Simple

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by andyanders: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2020
These people operates in the night and they pay those corrupt officials saddled with the responsibilities of enforcement of the lockdown. So sad.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Edusouls:
Calm down brother I understand your plea and pains, am an Igbo person yes we live and survive by migrating senselessy all over the space including spaces were we are not even welcomed, even outside the boarders of Nigeria to far far Asia continent , islands infact anywhere there is life an Igbo man is there I don’t like that lifestyle, then talkless of within Nigeria boarders my broit’s called one Nigeria brother
Tell your people to stay back in Igboland simple. Both You Igbos and Hausa fulani are curse to Yoruba Nation. There is never a news of Yorubas outside such as in Benin republic, Togo, Ghana even to the Caribbeans etc having ethnic clash with others but here in Nigeria, Hausa Fulanis are too barbaric and religious intolerance, Igbos are too criminally minded and are have destroyed Yoruba economy because they import garbages all over the world and dump them in Yorubaland to the extent that they import second hand clothing aka Okrika thereby killing the cloth production in Yorubaland, Our dear Yoruba mothers that produces cloths has being made unproductive because of importation by greedy Ibos all because we are in One stupid Nigeria. Gradually we will put an end to this nonsense. Igbo go and sell all your imported goods and the fake ones you produced in Igboland. We are tired of Igbo criminalities in Yorubaland
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Susu888:
Amongst us the citizens are some very very stupid people!

The driver is stupid, so as the passengers and also the corrupt cops that let them through after collecting bribes. angry what manner of block headedness dey worry people?

When people start dying like flies them go open mouth insult government.

The bold above will confirm to you that this country has no chance of survival..
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Mace0lane:
Trooping on n out of afonja land they love to insult
And we'll keep insulting till you people have sense... I can see it's the afonja govt that arrested them undecided
I wish they keep arresting them even after the lockdown cos they too don't have sense for going to a shît land with skull miners.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2020
FuckDaMods:

And we'll keep insulting till you people have sense... I can see it's the afonja govt that arrested them undecided
I wish they keep arresting them even after the lockdown cos they too don't have sense for going to a shît land with skull miners.

Why can't they stay back in SouthEast.

Fear of Hunger cheesy
God bless Yorubaland.
Even those ones in Ondo refuse to go.
How will we survive if we leave Ondo and go back home was their reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
Do not pretend as if you dont not read and see the hatred of Igbos towards Yoruba. We would stand dishing back what you serve us. Simple

Why would I pretend sir, the whole back and forth hating is quite tiring, I've never been one to discriminate any human cos in reality, I'm just a piece of many ethnic groups, so who should I discriminate, I have hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Christian, Muslim family tied by blood, it's not about that though, but what's the point in hating one another, how do we live as a people knowing we hate each other for no just cause at all, have you seen some racist white movies, I sit back and wonder what the point was actually

Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Why can't they stay back in SouthEast.

Fear of Hunger cheesy
God bless Yorubaland.
Even those ones in Ondo refuse to go.
How will we survive if we leave Ondo and go back home was their reply cheesy
Hunger you say?
Yoruba land that their people were scooping palmoil that poured on the road? Yoruba land where their people were risking their lives chasing a trailer loaded with rice? Yoruba land where their people called 1 million boys are terrorising the land?
You motherfuckers think too highly of yourselves.. Igbo land can never be that disgraceful and like i said earlier, the ones traveling to your region deserves to be arrested cos they are foolish. That shithole lagos is no better than Anambra and I have no pity for them fools.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Hunger you say?
Yoruba land that their people were scooping palmoil that poured on the road? Yoruba land where their people were risking their lives chasing a trailer loaded with rice? Yoruba land where their people called 1 million boys are terrorising the land?
You motherfuckers think too highly of yourselves.. Igbo land can never be that disgraceful and like i said earlier, the ones traveling to your region deserves to be arrested cos they are foolish. That shithole lagos is no better than Anambra and I have no pity for them fools.

I only ask you a question, you resorts not making sense.
What can't they stay back in SouthEast?
Fear of Hunger cheesy

Yeah, Lagos is no better than Anambra yet your brothers are dying to go there cheesy
Why?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by themanderon: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2020
The company no get name ni? That's the problem we have in this country. Even the government is shielding the company. After payment of some greens they will let them go while the people on lockdown for close to 4 weeks now would bear the brunt.
Foolishness in high places.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by teepain: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2020
composure:
The Nigeria govt is bad but it's citizens are worse.

Undiluted fact!
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I only ask you a question, you resorts not making sense.
What can't they stay back in SouthEast?
Fear of Hunger cheesy

Yeah, Lagos is no better than Anambra yet your brothers are dying to go there cheesy
Why?
Kid We stil have a lot of sensible igbo men based in the east.. You can choke your lagos down your throat along with the fools that travels there. Your people can't feed more than igbo people..
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2020
if to say na me be the governor of that state, I know the perfect punishment for these people.

idiots.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
olamide021:
We can't blame them because their are alot of rubberry cases in Lagos during this lockdown, they also have the highest number of tested positive of coronavirus and with this leaving there is of high risk compared to the normal Lagos before this pandemic. Please don't miss this CONTENT>>> it is a life time opportunity. Let find something to keep ourselves busy this days of lockdown. Stay save

They were not leaving Lagos state, they were heading to Lagos state! Do you have another reason for their action?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emyo:
Like today now, Kaduna is open till tomorrow. Kogi is not locked down, do you mean I can't travel from Kogi to KD through Abuja that is locked down?

Don't attempt it, you will face a little of huddles on your way. It's getting difficult day by day because of the accusations being faced by the security agents. Soldiers are on the highways too. They delayed some people for 6 hours at a check point
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Chlerion: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Flat.heads, shame no dey catch una? Still coming to sell gala even in the lockdown. Coming to take refuge in southwesterñ states and get us infected again after we dealt with your first wave of virus?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by nwosu1982: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don't blame them , Abba Kayri's burial, wat happened? Allow dem go joor . Fake virus in Naija
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by Cobis(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I saw those guys yesterday wen I was coming back from work....the girl among dem was talking trash and shouting, i jst dey Las her nw see her life for outside ���
Re: Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) by jaymaf(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is as reported by one of the victims "The information posted by ABS that we were loading buses to Lagos is not true I was seating in our pack with some of ur works , (social distancing involved oh) when some men walked down that they are going to Lagos we told them we don't go to Lagos b/4 we knew what was going on, we saw armed men with a bus , they came down arrested me cos I did not run , and also went to another Park arrested 3 boys and a girl that came to look for someone they also arrested a boy that was off loading cucumber , potato , onion at unizik junction and one of the SA to the commissioner ask me to say that we are loading but I told them that we are not laoding ,they started beating me that I must say that we where loading, I refused before going to ABS then police".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / Nigerian Dupes New Zealand Lady N53m (Photo) / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.