Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... (758 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Well i just met this girl who truly loves me but i dont love her cause we have never met but it all feels like shit each time i try to force myself into loving her..it a long distance relationship..should i hold unto her or leave her..
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by Fidelismaria: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020

Don't date her

Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by silento(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2020
true love on long distance relationship not dey work talk more of person u no love abeg leave and save your self the regrets and time to be wasted
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by dawnomike(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Waste of time...
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by iphanyi10(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2020
why date someone you haven't seen?
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by Brunicekid(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Well i just met this girl who truly loves me but i dont love her cause we have never met but it all feels like shit each time i try to force myself into loving her..it a long distance relationship..should i hold unto her or leave her..
Just listen to yourself...Why should you "date" someone you don't love
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Brunicekid:
Just listen to yourself...Why should you "date" someone you don't love
maybe because it better to date someone who loves you more than you love her
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
iphanyi10:
why date someone you haven't seen?
after lockdown we would meet..but still i dont feel no connections towards..maybe when i see her something about her can strike a feelings in my heart..for now it just numb..
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by Goodmarlian: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op women go too break your heart because you self na woman you be.a man can choose who to love but women cannot as for me I rather go for a woman that loves me as long as she is beautiful and intelligent that's all.
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by Bartork(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
FreeMejoor1:

What's the point. I don't see any reason why guys just create emotional confusion

And give ladies impression that all guys are out for the hit
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone learn to love?
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ariza:
Can anyone learn to love?
maybe yes..we learn to love people we dont have feelings for.seen some few cases..
Re: How Do You Feel Dating A Woman You Dont Love... by cooooooks(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
We men are weak.

If you spend 2 weeks fully engaged with her, distanced and in person, you are likely to start loving her.

FreeMejoor1:

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / The largest Ebook, PDF books free download Website / Why South African Woman Was Stripping And Twerking For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.