Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (48289 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Investmentfreak:
If the world is coming to an end please let’s us know

Convid-19 can't end the world.

The world has seen worse, and it did not end.
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by sistar007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Exactly
Your boy friend must be a real niggarrr

Even the Coro shit originated from Italy around August/ September last year
The world is just accusing Wuhan

It has been prooved that the strain is from the Wuhan lab and its a chimera of two viral germ
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Neoteny7: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Investmentfreak:

I pray and hope so.
Thank you sir and stay safe

You too.
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BEEFIE: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is wrong...

BTW, where is pastor Chris Okottie?
he dey lockdown
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by BEEFIE: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is wrong...

BTW, where is pastor Chris Okottie?
he dey lockdown
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
HeartfullofGrac:
now I have been down with spinal cord injure no source of income because my fingers are partialy affected
So who typed this for you? You wrote in the first person but obviously there are other people involved. How are we sure that this is not a scam and people are just using your video to collect money??
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Neoteny7: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
sowilli:
it’s not about science and hygiene now. If I don’t go out, will I have reasons to wash my hands everytime. The world had less freedom. So it was easy to follow laid down rules.

During the black death people were not really sure how the pathogen was spreading, and they didn't practice social distancing until much later. Also the practice of washing hands was not well established, as people hardly even take a bath daily.

Without good health science there was little initial understanding of the transmission mechanism, and since hygiene goes hand in hand with medical science and given the poor state of hygiene then, the plague kiled far more people than it ever can now.
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Christthesaviour:
thank GOD you're back,that is all that matters now.
Yeah! My Brother

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
/
Coronavirus is not a disease. How did he die of Coronavirus? Is myobacterium a disease?

\
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Vulcan24:

an Indian man who return from Nigeria or a Nigerian man who returned from India

whichever one no consign me.

immediately US open, sokoto labulabu should tell albino to close yaba
if I Reply You, you Will Become Sad Throughout the rest of your life
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by mozona(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
so our airlines are still working
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by olax02(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Remaining state in Nigeria are following the league gradually....they equally want to cash out

Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamPlato:

if u don't reply me, it will never be well with you and your generation
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamPlato:

and am waiting for more than a response .... bastard son of a bitch!

when you finish typing the response send it to ur mother who has been dying of hunger in d wh0re house
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by watchindelta(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Since January and died now? Which kind story be this?
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chain!!!! My Indian friend told me his badly hit his country is, let's be careful please.
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope he hasn't infected someone else
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
ahmEenu:
prove or I don't believe.
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Truthbites: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Make d covid19 kukuma kee everybody im tired of the cov news
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Amhappy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
solreb:
We just lost one of church ministers in PH. He was in church on Sunday. Got a call around 3 am to pray because he was having breathing problems and was being rushed to Teaching Hospital. By 7 am he had died and they would not accept his body at the morgue. They asked for us to call NCDC first. I just hope it was not Coronavirus as he was okay in church 3 days ago.

Jesus i hope the result comes out negative. May His soul rest in peace
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
frankputer:
hmmm,
no new case in Lagos. i smell lies.
trying to protecting Lagos image, it's better we know what ahead of us than to do seek and hide.
NewYork did not hide anything.
today there curve is flattening and they are thinking of reopening of economy.

please tell us the real situation.

You like bad news
Re: Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MzTunechi(f): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
So Coronavirus has been in Nigeria since January

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria / Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.