Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown (2846 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by landmark86: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2020
Dear brother,
As per government lockdown directive to contain the spread of cov-19 in our society, the following are my experience so far with ladies:

1. 55% of my female friends on facebook that hardly reply my message whenever I say hi to them and now send me account number. grin
Abeg I be Federal government?
Hunger na bad thing oooooooooo

2. 70% of ladies have met before, exchange contact with, try to call but will never pick or try to chat on whatsapp but we never reply now calling me on whatsapp as a result of boredom. grin

3. Some of my crush that have make advance to but forming before cov-19 are now crushing on me just to get some financial assistant. They are fvcking broke grin.
They think I be Akpan and Oduma

4. We all no as some gals dey form. There are dis two pretty ladies have been chasing up & down my neighbourhood but they keep turning me down. Right now, both of them are in my house. One is cooking while the other one is washing my cloths. Am very sure of twosome this afternoon after they are done. grin before I can give them any dime. Their fada grin grin grin grin

5. Three of my ex are now disturbing me with calls since last two weeks. one of them is asking if we can continue our relationship, while the remaining are requesting a visit to my place all because will stay in the same town.
Hey!!!! In this lockdown shocked
Am very sure hunger don dey resist their brain back to normal.

Can't you now see cov-19 is a blessing in disguise in some area grin?
But I still pray it leaves my fatherland (Nigeria) soonest.

Yours sincerely,
Landmark86.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Oluromantic: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2020
It's a time of changes
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by EzzyCarter: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by osemoses69: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Guy u are a mumu man u lie too much

12 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
OP don't go and be useful to ur aging parents. Be here fooling urself

5 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Generalnomercy: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Any man carrying unnecessary women liabilities now is a great fool.

Women are nothing but like some toilets used by as many as possible that needs them.

few have dignity but the rest Na scum.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by oputaemma: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Hi

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Kezim: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
landmark86:
Dear brother,
As per government lockdown directive to contain the spread of cov-19 in our society, the following are my experience so far with ladies:

1. 55% of my female friends on facebook that hardly reply my message whenever I say hi to them and now send me account number. grin

2. 70% of ladies have met before, exchange contact with, try to call but will never pick or try to chat on whatsapp but we never reply now calling me on whatsapp as a result of boredom. grin

3. Some of my crush that have make advance to but forming before cov-19 are now crushing on me just to get some financial assistant. They are fvcking broke grin.

4. We all no as some gals dey form. There are dis two pretty ladies have been chasing up & down my neighbourhood but they keep turning me down. Right now, both of them are in my house. One is cooking while the other one is washing my cloths. Am very sure of twosome this afternoon after they are done. grin before I can give them any dime. Their fada grin grin grin grin

5. Three of my ex are now disturbing me with calls since last two weeks. one of them is asking if we can continue our relationship, while the remaining are requesting a visit to my place all because will stay in the same town.

Yours sincerely,
Landmark86.

What do you mean by the bolded ?
You mean you will watch them while they just engage in the act�

4 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Jamohdiva(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT BROKE TOO?
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by landmark86: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Any man carrying unnecessary women liabilities now is a great fool.

Women are nothing but like some toilets used by as many as possible that needs them.

few have dignity
but the rest Na scum.

Exactly, just few.
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by pmoye(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Guy, please use condom. No come carry another kain virus.

landmark86:
Dear brother,

Yours sincerely,
Landmark86.
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by scoundrel(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Boredom is a bad thing. This is why I’m using the lockdown period effectively. This hot afternoon, see what someone chose to compose instead of making himself useful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
op if u are shouldering their financial responsibilities they are using u cheesy
anyway use a condom and be wary of kissing and breathing on each other"s faces cheesy
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by landmark86: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:
Boredom is a bad thing. This is why I’m using the lockdown period effectively. This hot afternoon, see what someone chose to compose instead of making himself useful.

See dis one that luks like Buffalo.
Tell me one or two things u av achieve so far than having upto 1000 comments on an acct open on Wednesday February 19, 2020 . It shows how jobless u are even b4 lockdown.
Didirin oponu akidanidani

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by scoundrel(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
landmark86:

See dis one that luks like Buffalo.
Tell me one or two things u av achieve so far than having upto 1000 comments on an acct open on Wednesday February 19, 2020. It shows how jobless u are even b4 lockdown.
Didirin oponu akidanidani

E pain, abi? E pain you well well. Good. Go and do something with your life.
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by landmark86: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u are shouldering their financial responsibilities they are using u cheesy
anyway[b] use a condom and be wary of kissing and breathing on each other"s faces[/b] cheesy

Chairman trust.
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by catwalq(f): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wetin happen oga, only you? grin grin
Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by landmark86: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:

I don xpose the idiottttt

1 Like

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by Greatzeus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
scoundrel:

This is why it's not good to judge. You jump on someone's thread talking trash. Whereas you are the one who has been the Jobless one, practically living on Nairaland.
1000 plus comments in about a month? Damn shocked

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My NL Brothers: My Experience With Ladies At This Period Of Lockdown by OluwasureGig: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Greatzeus:

This is why it's not good to judge. You jump on someone's thread talking trash. Whereas you are the one who has been the Jobless one, practically living on Nairaland.
1000 plus comments in about a month? Damn shocked
person wey call himself scoundrel naim Una dey respond to. Una get strength oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. / There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.