Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) (92600 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Afosstyle: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by dreality: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
airminem:
shocked

That shop rite is the one I am preparing to attack with our last strenght and loot with my gals when the proper hunger riot sets in oo lipsrsealed

The Mods should do something about this fellow inciting riot and looting of the sweat of other Nigerians on social media
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Amanda4life: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
People dey maintaining low key now.

REALITY has set in
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Leafflet: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
How come people are always at next but this guys never ever see any market sell. I think after that xenophobia they were never the same. I remember I went to shoprite central area and bought a chicken that was tasting like it has stayed for days..
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
dreality:

The Mods should do something about this fellow inciting riot and looting of the sweat of other Nigerians on social media
Moderators are hungry. Just ask the Senate to BAN Social media. Helpless U sad
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Naaa who don chop belle full they go Shoprite oh

I see some guy men today , one de on top the mango tree , the other ones hold stick de stone mango

Wahala de oh kiss
For our side, na one young woman wey dey below 30 years, nai climb mango tree with bamboo dey fall mangoes.
I know say na sell she wan sell dem.Bc d annoyance wey she dey fall those mangoes, nor be here o as na no man's mangoes.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
favour32:

For our side, na one young woman wey dey below 30 years, nai climb mango tree with bamboo dey fall mangoes.
I know say na sell she wan sell dem.Bc d annoyance wey she dey fall those mangoes, nor be here o as na no man's mangoes.

grin
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
ConnectedMan:
Abroad everybody is running from corona.over here people are going about looking for corona

They are running abroad because even they do not know how the virus dey hit them. Even the most careful person fit catch am. It seens to be flying in the air in the western world.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Cheechy(f): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

You can watch the video coverage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0jJZgvmCA

SO DUMB!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by vicoloni(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2020
This video traumatized me in different ways and I will explain.
1) Firstly the lady and her companion are Covidiots.
2) Her dumb excuse for the video expedition is that she want to see if people complied with the stay at home order.
3) The fellow Covidiots they saw on the street and at ShopRite.
4) The obvious illegal road diversion for selfish reasons.
5) The very corrupt security guard who said madam go come I dey here.
6) The covidic attempt to show us her perceived beauty towards the end of the video.

Final thought:
She's bored, frustrated and fucking Hot!
+14044242468
Someone tell her to Whatsapp me on the low...

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by ozone4oz(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
one sanitizer for u

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by 77up(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2020
With people like op, that find it very difficult to stay at home , I hope we get through this .

Going to a place like shop rite in a city like lagos now to snap pics and update sm at this period looks very prom to this virus if I may say. May be you should pls isolate yourself for the sake of your family and neighbor.
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2020
You go sweet kiss,covid or no covid
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by player007(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, i stopped by at the Ikeja City mall (Shoprite) to get the pulse oat the stores and see if people are complying with the Lockdown in Lagos. Apart from the few people and cars their, it was mostly scanty.

The state is in a lockdown at the moment. remember?
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by TheStarsAlign: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2020
airminem:
shocked

That shop rite is the one I am preparing to attack with our last strenght and loot with my gals when the proper hunger riot sets in oo lipsrsealed

grin Bhad pelzin. Sha be careful before masquerade enter express
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
TheStarsAlign:

grin Bhad pelzin. Sha be careful before masquerade enter express
pelsin lol
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
ToluNazzal:

Is the WiFi still working?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.