Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

We Won't Die...teenager In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Won't Die...teenager In Tears (327 Views)

She's Breaking Up With Me Cuz I Won't Die For Her. / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Won't Die...teenager In Tears by Informer155(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Not a virgin: Do you still remember when and how you got deflowered as a girl or guy?and who you've shared your experience with? What are the consequences you've faced then,and even now? do you think something would've been donesince then ,and you won't be like this presently?...Read more below

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c061bb451acd82006801b23c5cf3ec39
Re: We Won't Die...teenager In Tears by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Informer155:
Not a virgin: Do you still remember when and how you got deflowered as a girl or guy?and who you've shared your experience with? What are the consequences you've faced then,and even now? do you think something would've been donesince then ,and you won't be like this presently?...Read more below

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c061bb451acd82006801b23c5cf3ec39

what does the heading have to do with the write up?

I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Most Overlooked Things That Are Wrecking Your Relationship In A Big Way / Men See Couple Goals O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.