Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Thread removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread removed (608 Views)

Thread removed / Thread removed / Thread removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Thread removed by JOACHINpedro: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked

What are their ages?
Re: Thread removed by naijaloan: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
shocked
Re: Thread removed by Oluromantic: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
In which position did you cauch them?

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
shocked
What are their ages?
The boy is 10year and the girk is 8year. What should i do pls
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
In which position did you cauch them?
Pls am not joking
Re: Thread removed by jawalis(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
There’s less you can do, honestly that’s the environment we lived in today. Telling their parent is a commendable idea but don’t you think it may bring up flames between the parents? Just call those kids and tell them what they do is really bad while you punish them for it.
Re: Thread removed by Oluromantic: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Pls am not joking
I know now. That's why I'm asking. Does it look like I'm joking?

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
I know now. That's why I'm asking. Does it look like I'm joking?
Pls, if u don't have any better thing to say... Out of the thread
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
jawalis:
There’s less you can do, honestly that’s the environment we lived in today. Telling their parent is a commendable idea but don’t you think it may bring up flames between the parents? Just call those kids and tell them what they do is really bad while you punish them for it.
Noted.
Thank u and god bless u
Re: Thread removed by JOACHINpedro: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The boy is 10year and the girk is 8year.
What should i do pls
Sensitize them now bro and warn their parents against exposing their kids to grown-up stuffs, then monitor them.
Congratulations, you are now their undercover therapist
Re: Thread removed by xendra: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
tell their parents na! abi are you another 10yrs old to be asking this type of question??

unless something serious is done about them they will never stop, and only their parents can take that step to save them.

don't mind those paedophiles telling you it's the world we live in today, that's because they would take advantage of such situations and use it against the kids, unless that's what you are planning to do and if it I will not wish you bad because you just brought it upon yourself.

I say this because the compound I grew up these things use to happen alot because children were very many and it was only when the parents know and punish the children they stop doing it

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Sensitize them now bro and warn their parents against exposing their kids to grown-up stuffs, then monitor them.
Congratulations, you are now their undercover therapist
Noted.
Thank u and god bless u
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
tell their parents na! abi are you another 10yrs old to be asking this type of question??

unless something serious is done about them they will never stop, and only their parents can take that step to save them.

don't mind those paedophiles telling you it's the world we live in today, that's because they would take advantage of such situations and use it against the kids, unless that's what you are planning to do and if it I will not wish you bad because you just brought it upon yourself.

I say this because the compound I grew up these things use to happen alot because children were very many and it was only when the parents know and punish the children they stop doing it
Noted.
Thank u and god bless u sir
Re: Thread removed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Boys wan.k off even during their time in the womb. It's nature. If you want to tame them, go ahead and tell on them.
Re: Thread removed by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes do
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
Boys wan.k off even during their time in the womb. It's nature. If you want to tame them, go ahead and tell on them.
OK
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
ednut1:
Yes do
Noted. . . . Thank u and god bless u
Re: Thread removed by Sukkyy2010: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Report the 2kids to their various parents, take this for instance. When I was age 7 a girl of my age introduced that same immoral play to me and we both started doing it at every hidden corner of the house. We do this for long but in a long run we we're caught by a Jehovah witness sister who use to visit my mom every sunday, she wanted to use the rest room and due to her ignorance as a visitor she went to the wrong place which happen to be the hidden corner where me and this female childhood friend of mine was practicing our sexual intercourse as usual.

And when this Jehovah witness sister have caught us she brought us out and urging us not to do such again calling us children of God, she promise not to report to our various parent and end up pray for us.

A week After that do you know that we continue this immortality for a long run until one NYSC corp uncle "Abu" who was a newbie in our compound then caught us and took us to our parents with my pant in my hand and the other girl with her pant drawed down. And we almost die that day through the punishment with flogging and behold ever since that serious discipline of that day each time me and this little girl see each other we neglect each other without nobody tell us to and that was how we stopped till my parent finally relocated from that compound that we live then.

The corper save us not the Jehovah witness sister who could not help us buy indulge us as a result of her failure to report to our parents. If you read this short experience that i just shared believe at this point u should know the needful right decision to be taken.

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Oluromantic: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Pls, if u don't have any better thing to say... Out of the thread
Lol werey
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Sukkyy2010 post=88695600]Report the 2kids to their various parents, take this for instance. When I was age 7 a girl of my age introduced that same immoral play to me and we both started doing it at every hidden corner of the house. We do this for long but in a long run we we're caught by a Jehovah witness sister who use to visit my mom every sunday, she wanted to use the rest room and due to her ignorance as a visitor she went to the wrong place which happen to be the hidden corner where me and this female childhood friend of mine was practicing our sexual intercourse as usual.

And when this Jehovah witness sister have caught us she brought us out and urging us not to do such again calling us children of God, she promise not to report to our various parent and end up pray for us.

A week After that do you know that we continue this immortality for a long run until one NYSC corp uncle "Abu" who was a newbie in our compound then caught us and took us to our parents with my pant in my hand a

(1) (Reply)

My Best Sex Ever was with Dita and my husband. / Ronaldo’s Girlfriend In Fresh Pregnancy Hint / I'm Scared AF Right Now, See Reasons Why! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.