Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Confused Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Mind (2842 Views)

Confused Mind / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is this girl anytime she is around,I get things done easily,I mean she come with special Grace I mean if I am dead broke, the moment she come around I just have one silly favor,she has a nice shape and very tall,average IQ, but very stubborn not willing to learn or adapt, argue on everything,can cook very well and her bedroom skills is above average.She wants a future with me

I recently met a girl so homely, have future prospect, well read,very respectful, Very high IQ, excellent in bed, but not so beautiful. Agreed both are good for marriage and they love me.I am so confused,I don't who to settle with. Help a brother.
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
There is this girl anytime she is around,I get things done easily,I mean she come with special Grace I mean if I am dead broke, the moment she come around I just have one silly favor,she has a nice shape and very tall,average IQ, but very stubborn not willing to learn or adapt, argue on everything,can cook very well and her bedroom skills is above average.She wants a future with me

I recently met a girl so homely, have future prospect, well read,very respectful, Very high IQ, excellent in bed, but not so beautiful. Agreed both are good for marriage and they love me.I am so confused,I don't who to settle with. Help a brother.
Don't be silly. How do you expect us to decide for you, huh?
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by Samakus(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
If I were you, I will go with a woman that will give me peace of mind.

I don't believe that my prosperity as a man is tied to me having one particular girl. That's superstition!!

What will be, will be as long as I work hard smart and pray

See ya

4 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Don't be silly. How do you expect us to decide for you, huh?
Attention seeker
. I am confused brother,that why.
Re: Confused Mind by McBrooklyn(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Settle down with the 3rd girl you forgot to include in the whole story...

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Samakus:
If I were you, I will go with a woman that will give me peace of mind.

I don't believe that my prosperity as a man is tied to me having one particular girl. That's superstition!!

What will be, will be as long as I work hard smart and pray

See ya
. Thanks. The first girl fight with me Everytime even when I threaten her that I quit if she doesn't change. I am always comfortable with the second girl.
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Settle down with the 3rd girl you forgot to include in the whole story...
. I play some side game but it can't be serious
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
. I am confused brother,that why.
Choose the one you can't live without. Don't choose the one you can live with.
Re: Confused Mind by McBrooklyn(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
. I play some side game but it can't be serious

My advice; don't take woman matter so serious.. Hell you might later end up with neither sef
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Choose the one you can't live without. Don't choose the one you can live with.
the one I can't live without in terms of beauty is arrogant and stubborn,but very beautiful.
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
McBrooklyn:

My advice; don't take woman matter so serious.. Hell you might later end up with neither sef
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Foolish post. How old are you? You must have low IQ/ very immature if you still don't know the qualities you value the most or are looking for in a mate. Forget looks, what personality traits are most important to you? Because "shape" & all that other boyish cravings will change over time, so rather you delve much deeper than the surface, when choosing a life partner. That's if you want a lasting relationship that isn't based on lust but compatibility.

3 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Foolish post. How old are you? You must have low IQ/ very immature if you still don't know the qualities you value the most or are looking for in a mate. Forget looks, what personality traits are most important to you? Because "shape" & all that other boyish cravings will change over time, so rather you delve much deeper than the surface, when choosing a life partner. That's if you want a lasting relationship that isn't based on lust but compatibility.
. Your advice is spot on but with your insult,I personally slap you

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
. Your advice is spot on but with your insult,I personally slap you

Where're the insults? What else am I supposed to call someone that can't make up his mind on the very basic of things? undecided
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Where're the insults? What else am I supposed to call someone that can't make up his mind on the very basic outline of things? undecided
Forget her stubbornness and argument,the first girl is a babe but I don't think I can build a family with her. BTW I always dream of marrying a tall lady

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
Forget her stubbornness and argument,the first girl is a babe but I don't think I can build a family with her. BTW I always dream of marrying a tall lady

You have to compromise on the least important things. An ideal person doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You have to compromise on the least important things. An ideal person doesn't exist.
I do smiley
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
I do smiley

You are? grin In what way?
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You are? grin In what way?
I try to be nice. wink
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
I try to be nice. wink

Lol, what does that even mean? I hope you're still real under your diplomacy sha tongue
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I do know I will have regrets in future if I end up with the first girl. She is beautiful though
Re: Confused Mind by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
cheesy
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what does that even mean? I hope you're still real under your diplomacy sha tongue
It's true sha
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
I do know I will have regrets in future if I end up with the first girl. She is beautiful though

Beauty fades lol. Sounds like you have a clue what's best for you. Choose wisely.
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
:DIt's true sha

Hmmmm...

You're a Scorpio, right?
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Beauty fades lol. Sounds like you have a clue what's best for you. Choose wisely.
You frequent Nigeria social media, hope you marry one of my brother
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
You frequent Nigeria social media, hope you marry one of my brother

If I find a good one, maybe tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

If I find a good one, maybe tongue grin
. Should we relocate to Europe? I like your kind of person.
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
. Should we relocate to Europe? I like your kind of person.

You & who?

1 Like

Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You & who?
I am dead serious. We can chat privately if you agree.
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
I am dead serious. We can chat privately if you agree.

You just said you have two girlfriends. That's not something I find attractive.
Re: Confused Mind by donuchris007: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You just said you have two girlfriends. That's not something I find attractive.
. Girl friend not married. I like a wilding. I don't if you are beautiful but I know you have what I need in a woman.
Re: Confused Mind by XhosaNostra(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
donuchris007:
. Girl friend not married. I like a wilding. I don't if you are beautiful but I know you have what I need in a woman.

Well, you don't sound like MY kind of guy so I'll pass. You see how easy that was? That's the knowledge I was telling you about earlier on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Take Your Choice (pic) / Big Ass With Sweet Flavour - Black Actress Shows-off Gigantic Bumbum Full Views / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.