Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! (4289 Views)

5k For Anybody With An Answer To This / With Experience Please, What Is The Best Website For Creating A News Blog. / Any One Having This Experience Of Gionee M5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by Abbey2sam(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
mrpeter010:
Hello guys,
my phone is giving me issues, Its an infinix phone hot 6 pro to be precise. once I call somebody the screen completely shut down no matter how I press the power button the screen will never wake until the other person ends the call, same thing if I receive an incoming call. please how do I set the phone in order?

This is probably due to a bad proximity sensor, a proximity sensor is responsible for taking off the backlight of a phone during calls.

So your phone is having a hardware problem not software, locate a good engineer
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
My dear all this Chinese phones do expire after one year. After one year u start noticing funny faults. Just get ready to buy another phone cos as soon as that phone is opened, it's life will never be the same again. Always sell ur phone from 10months old.
I disagree.
When a phone develops an anomaly, just download the stock ROM and flash.
It will give your phone a new lease of life with better performance.
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by obataokenwa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
eniolaamos7:

I disagree.
When a phone develops an anomaly, just download the stock ROM and flash.
It will give your phone a new lease of life with better performance.
All this na English.
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
All this na English.
Not at all, I have my phone stock ROM stored on my memory card. And anytime I observe any fault in the operation of my device I flash it myself using a laptop. What's hard in it?
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by obataokenwa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Not at all, I have my phone stock ROM stored on my memory card. And anytime I observe any fault in the operation of my device I flash it myself using a laptop. What's hard in it?
use it morethan two years and see
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by coolest01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
princemillla:
Nawa for experts o.

If you try to make call and ur screen went black out and after call droped u find it difficult to power on ur fone to display.

The proximity sensor Don DEy get issue be dat. Meet engineer to check it for u. Either removed finally or blocked or simply go to setting and switch off anti inadvent and try again
Exactly. I was about saying this because all the rubbish responses before urs were funny to me hehehe
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by dammieight(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Readonee35L:

This is the worse thing I've seen on the internet today. You speak with so much confidence on what you're not sure about.
That phone has it's proximity sensor blocked internally or damaged .
Okay
Re: Anybody With This Experience? Please Help Me ! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
obataokenwa:
use it morethan two years and see
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Recieve This Message On WhatsApp? / How To Create Amazing Pictures From Your Android Phone By Michael Ajah / Malata N403 Ans S501 Flashfile/firmware/stock ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.