Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Penile Length (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penile Length (pics) (18534 Views)

Sex Romp: Almost Suffered A Penile Fracture Yesterday / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penile Length (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2020
nisai:
Lol. U know I...................

Keep doing shakara grin grin

No, you keep doing your shakara. An ordinary gbola you don't wanna show grin LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: Penile Length (pics) by Fheelzz(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Well if this is true i broke the record then grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2020
369 Kilometers length and 250 kilometers girth. We don't need to be in the same state when we do the do.
Smh. Kids.
Re: Penile Length (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow! That's big enough to make food go round this hunger season.
. grin grin grin

Now thats funny
Re: Penile Length (pics) by nisai: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=88715036]

No, you keep doing your shakara. An ordinary gbola you don't wanna show grin LMAO. [/quote

Forgive me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
luminouz:

. grin grin grin

Now thats funny
Sin e his manhood has become food for the poorest of the poor, I will help him distribute it grin grin
Federal amu
Re: Penile Length (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Sin e his manhood has become food for the poorest of the poor, I will help him distribute it grin grin
Federal amu
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2020
nisai:
Not like that baby. Let me confess. I thought I should deceive you into Za oza room, so I gave you the football age of my gbola grin grin grin but sadly, you are too smart for such trick.

If you had taken the bait, I would have taken you into a pitch dark room, romance and lick your plate, carried away in euphoria, suddenly, I remove my gbola and thrust in full lenght.

I can imagine the way you will shout. I can imagine the cry out from bitter sweet feelings. I will never mind, I will pressure the clit, terrorize the whole erogenous zones, make you shout "nisai I love you" while dripping of orgasm, and finally, make you crave more.

Xhosa, my beautiful queen, trust me, you will never suffer nostalgia for too long as I will always rush back to renew the experience with my magic gbola!

Forgive me grin grin

LMFAO stahp, it's too early in the day for all that filth. Jesus! grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by nisai: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO stahp, it's too early in the day for all that filth. Jesus! grin
grin grin grin ok

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by VALIDDREAMS(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2020
manlawal:

Pix or I dont believe you

One HOMOkakus sighted ........ angry
Re: Penile Length (pics) by VALIDDREAMS(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

You mean 6.9inches

Yeah......I mistakenly said cm grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by VALIDDREAMS(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
HARRISON040:
MAN 6.9CM IS 2.7INCHES u have a micro-pen

Sorry I mean inches grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by internationalman(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I see. O ji amu eme oji. Keep it up. Just make sure you no woman in your village is left out. Charity they say begins at home. And I'm very sure there will be none left for me. LOL

You will be served first cause you came first.
Re: Penile Length (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2020
VALIDDREAMS:

Sorry I mean inches grin
grin
VALIDDREAMS:

Sorry I mean inches grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by VALIDDREAMS(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2020
manlawal:

Pix or I dont believe you

I mean inches not cm grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

You will be served first cause you came first.
Thanks so much Mr Charity
Re: Penile Length (pics) by internationalman(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks so much Mr Charity
You are welcome madam receiver.
Re: Penile Length (pics) by Anijay1212(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:
I don't know the average for naija men but just know that any lanky guy like me compensate for our less weight with big prik...

On full erection my prik measures 8 inches.
Udonminit.
Oya pics or adonbilivit.
Re: Penile Length (pics) by ursamajor: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wow! That's big enough to make food go round this hunger season.
The sarcasm in this post bites mores than Russian winter

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

That's 7.7inches

That's considered big.. Kudos

Look at my profile picture and give me your "Verdict"
Re: Penile Length (pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2020
6.4 in
Re: Penile Length (pics) by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow

Actually checked mine 10 minutes ago
Re: Penile Length (pics) by 2buffagain(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

Bro it's ok na.. All this story on top prik

No it is not okay.

I'm a men's rights activist.
I do not sit idly by while toxic attitudes are being targeted at men over things they cannot control. Unfortunately, I find myself having to advocate for men...TO other men, not even women. We have to do better.

Whether it is their height or their dick height, I don't care. I will always speak against such denigration. Many men shy away from speaking against such things because they think "If I defend this brother, they will think my thing is also small".
That just proves to your sub-conscious that you are a coward.

I'm 6ft but I remember the day I entered some fool for insulting one of my friends because of his height. I have done the same when we were at hostel shower and some fool was insulting some other guys penis size. I don't tolerate such self-masturbation at the expense of another man's dignity.

If you must insult a man, insult him based on external matters. Insult him based on his opinions. Heck, insult him for being broke...these things are largely a factor of his choice. But don't insult a man based on personal factors he was born with. That's just bloody cheap and an insult to his creator...whom you probably go to church to say you are worshipping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penile Length (pics) by lordizak(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Size matter no go kill una.

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by Pisol(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haaaa sm1 said 8inches flaccid, abeg wetin u dey use. Am interested
Re: Penile Length (pics) by emmyboy162(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
The average depth of the vagina is about 3.77 inches (9.6 cm)...
Re: Penile Length (pics) by Zhahovic(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mine is flash drive length shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by EM123: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think this should be our less worries , when u have made money and achieve so many things or little in life size of dick will not be a problem , u will not even think of sex , imagine u driving ur car from abuja to lagos on a business trip , which time will u have to massure ur penis talk more of sex ? I think poverty is the cause of this topic .
Re: Penile Length (pics) by 2buffagain(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:
I am not a small man, but Guys who fish for relevance with dick size do not
understand that the thing all the measurement fight is for, can be satisfied with just one single finger. Sometimes 2

If they did, they will go and look for something else of value to present to the world than something they did not even build themselves.

Go and make money

I am not a small man, but Guys who fish for relevance with dick size do not
understand that the thing all the measurement fight is for, can be satisfied with just one single finger. Sometimes 2 cheesy

If they did, they will go and look for something else of value to present to the world other than genital size.

Go and make money grin
Re: Penile Length (pics) by internationalman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anijay1212:

Udonminit.
Oya pics or adonbilivit.

If I send you pic I will get suspended
Re: Penile Length (pics) by internationalman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:

No it is not okay.

I'm a men's rights activist.
I do not sit idly by while toxic attitudes are being targeted at men over things they cannot control. Unfortunately, I find myself having to advocate for men...TO other men, not even women. We have to do better.

Whether it is their height or their dick height, I don't care. I will always speak against such denigration. Many men shy away from speaking against such things because they think "If I defend this brother, they will think my thing is also small".
That just proves to your sub-conscious that you are a coward.

I'm 6ft but I remember the day I entered some fool for insulting one of my friends because of his height. I have done the same when we were at hostel shower and some fool was insulting some other guys penis size. I don't tolerate such self-masturbation at the expense of another man's dignity.

If you must insult a man, insult him based on external matters. Insult him based on his opinions. Heck, insult him for being broke...these things a factor of his choice. But don't insult a man based on personal factors he was born with. That's just bloody cheap.

Has anyone insulted anyone on this thread now?

Mr activist.

1 Like

Re: Penile Length (pics) by 2buffagain(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

Has anyone insulted anyone on this thread now?

Mr activist.

Whether it be insult or by indirectly hinting that a man can never be happy with his life based on the very natural body he has.

All come from the same devilish inclination that I vehemently oppose.

The latter being even worse, because I can only imagine that those kinds of messages drummed into their sub-conscious all their life is why some men just kill themselves.
But nobody sha cares when that happens, because afterall, he is a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts? / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / Eat My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.