Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

England/london Fever - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / England/london Fever (1908 Views)

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry / Yellow Fever Card / Apply For Epassport In England Or In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

England/london Fever by Beync(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
Why? is it the government or the weather or the enviroments or the wite ladies of these countries are not treating some of our brothers well or they cant get a job over their that they come to NL to pooh their frustrations on Nigerian women. some are really doing great oo, my cousin over is doing pretty well, is not even quite long wen he travled before he met his Nigerian lady and they got happily married with 2 kids now. but wat bafles me here is how some come cry poo and cant still get a job to keep up with life demands. how sorry! but wat's the fever their brother??
Re: England/london Fever by 190: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
Moved to travel zone or religion or politics zone
Re: England/london Fever by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^wishful thinking playa! tongue
This lady has an EXCELLENT point!
Re: England/london Fever by daduke2k(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
*just passin*
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2011
190:

Moved to travel zone or religion or politics zone
no moving
daduke2k:

*just passin*
no passin.
need an answer!
Re: England/london Fever by HTownEve(f): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2011
No answer for you lady. grin

It is different for everybody. Not all Naija men are as lucky as your coz. undecided

And your topic is not so romantic. I concur with 190. cheesy
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2011
^ wat so ever.
i want them to tell, is it that they are so ashame to come home and constitute nuisance here or they prefer to live unhappy life over their and still shifting blame to nigerians over their. are ladies the cos of their misfortune? we even hear that some harass wite ladies.
Re: England/london Fever by 190: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2011
Benyc,

Why are you so pissed with this peeps who are based abroad

Did your Boy friend Just run away from you,
Re: England/london Fever by omega25red(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

^ wat so ever.
i want them to tell, is it that they are so ashame to come home and constitute nuisance here or they prefer to live unhappy life over their and still shifting blame to nigerians over their. are ladies the cos of their misfortune? we even hear that some harass wite ladies.
like someone already mentioned everyones experience is never the same. There are people in nigeria who are making it and there are people there who aren't same goes for those in London some will and some wont.
yes some people may be ashamed of coming home with nothing because everyone builds up abroad as if when you get there the streets are lined with gold but people have to work hard. well maybe not everyone but people have to work hard and if you make it good if not keep working hard
Re: England/london Fever by daduke2k(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2011
exactly, u got it!!!  Deny it benyc.
Re: England/london Fever by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2011
Now I am sure the poster is not poking fun @ some peoples bad circumstances or luck, she is however (according to my interpretation) fed up with the "Me against the world/Naija woman" attitude some of the frustrated Naija men have when they discover their "big break" is really just another chapter of hard work and struggle. If that is what she means then she has a valid point. I am sure she wouldn't expect most of you to agree as some of you are prime examples.  lipsrsealed
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

Why? is it the government or the weather or the enviroments or the wite ladies of these countries are not treating some of our brothers well or they cant get a job over their that they come to NL to pooh their frustrations on Nigerian women. some are really doing great oo, my cousin over is doing pretty well, is not even quite long wen he travled before he met his Nigerian lady and they got happily married with 2 kids now. but wat bafles me here is how some come cry poo and cant still get a job to keep up with life demands. how sorry! but wat's the fever their brother??

i'm in london n searching, r u available? get in touch b4 i go 4 foreigner. cheers.
Re: England/london Fever by MrsEve2(f): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2011
These suckers love them some white meat and then crying cos black meat upped their standards. How pathetic.
Re: England/london Fever by omega25red(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2011
eya see tom tom for container
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

These suckers love them some white meat and then crying cos black meat upped their standards. How pathetic.

wen do u normally sleep or hav tim 4 ur hubby? i dey suspect u oooooo. anyway, i'm sti searchin, u can apply, there cud b a concession for u. cheers.
Re: England/london Fever by MrsEve2(f): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2011
amefi:

wen do u normally sleep or hav tim 4 your hubby? i dey suspect u oooooo. anyway, i'm sti searchin, u can apply, there cud b a concession for u. cheers.

I know you a lil slow so I will help you the best way I can.  (talking really slow and enunciating clearly) I  am in America.  The time DIFFERENCE IS HUGE in comparison where you are I am assuming the village and where I am which is a city. Got it?  undecided

Where I am men and women can hold jobs and usually work during the day time if it is a white collar job. Give me a big thumb up! Come on! You can do it Spotty! There ya go! Gooood boy! Here a crumb.
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 1:40am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I know you a lil slow so I will help you the best way I can.  (talking really slow and enunciating clearly) I  am in America.  The time DIFFERENCE IS HUGE in comparison where you are I am assuming the village and where I am which is a city. Got it?  undecided

Where I am men and women can hold jobs and usually work during the day time if it is a white collar job. Give me a big thumb up! Come on! You can do it Spotty! There ya go! Gooood boy! Here a crumb.

can we meet on fb so dat u can see d village i live?
Re: England/london Fever by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

<<<<CRYING from laughter! cry grin STOP IT MS.EVE! grin
Re: England/london Fever by Carolece(f): 1:47am On Jan 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Now I am sure the poster is not poking fun @ some peoples bad circumstances or luck, she is however (according to my interpretation) fed up with the "Me against the world/Naija woman" attitude some of the frustrated Naija men have when they discover their "big break" is really just another chapter of hard work and struggle. If that is what she means then she has a valid point. I am sure she wouldn't expect most of you to agree as some of you are prime examples. lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

you couldnt have said it any better, especially the very last part.
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

<<<<CRYING from laughter! cry grin STOP IT MS.EVE! grin

hw r u love? pls dont cry, n really enjoyin her comments. she is indeed a gud company. luv yah.
Re: England/london Fever by Beync(f): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2011
190, u hav issues u r not saying here, seems u r affected.
omega25red:

like someone already mentioned everyones experience is never the same. There are people in nigeria who are making it and there are people there who aren't same goes for those in London some will and some wont.
yes some people may be ashamed of coming home with nothing because everyone builds up abroad as if when you get there the streets are lined with gold but people have to work hard. well maybe not everyone but people have to work hard and if you make it good if not keep working hard
well spoken.
@daduke how wud i deny such a reasonable thought, i ask if they an't making why screeming nigerian ladies like they cos their stress?
MzD@rkSkin:

Now I am sure the poster is not poking fun @ some peoples bad circumstances or luck, she is however (according to my interpretation) fed up with the "Me against the world/Naija woman" attitude some of the frustrated Naija men have when they discover their "big break" is really just another chapter of hard work and struggle. If that is what she means then she has a valid point. I am sure she wouldn't expect most of you to agree as some of you are prime examples.  lipsrsealed
u got the point j!
@afemi, check the other tread u l see wat a foreigner just did to a goldiging brother.i wont sympatize with u wen it hapens.  cheers
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2011
Beync:

190, u hav issues u r not saying here, seems u r affected.well spoken.
@daduke how wud i deny such a reasonable thought, i ask if they an't making why screeming nigerian ladies like they cos their stress? u got the point j!
@afemi, check the other tread u l see wat a foreigner just did to a goldiging brother.i wont sympatize with u wen it hapens.  cheers

shud i take that as a yes to my initial askin of your hand in ^^^^^^^^^^^^?
Re: England/london Fever by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 07, 2011
^^lol go to sleep.
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 2:26am On Jan 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^lol go to sleep.

^^^^ baby i'm at work. hw u doin? cool i guess. luvu4lyfe
Re: England/london Fever by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 07, 2011
^^Amefi you are too much. 190 won't be happy with your advances mister!
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^Amefi you are too much. 190 won't be happy with your advances mister!

i'm anti 190. i wi do evryfin within my reach to snatch u (if he does hv u) frm him. cheers.
Re: England/london Fever by 190: 2:42am On Jan 07, 2011
Hmmm, (I reserve my comment)

Amefi,

Amefi,

Amerifi,

Dont play with the tail of a LION!!
Re: England/london Fever by MrsEve2(f): 2:45am On Jan 07, 2011
I am so glad he is messing with another chick! Oooh lawd!
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 2:45am On Jan 07, 2011
190:

Hmmm, (I reserve my comment)

Amefi,

Amefi,

Amerifi,

Dont play with the tail of a LION!!

not only do i play wt its tail, i also play wt the mouth.  heard of King David in d Bible?
Re: England/london Fever by 190: 2:47am On Jan 07, 2011
amefi:

not only do i play wt its tail, i also play wt the mouth.  heard of King David in d Bible?

Did david play with Lion's mouth,
Re: England/london Fever by amefi(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2011
190:

Did david play with Lion's mouth,

my pipo perish 4 lack of knowledge. he killed d lion by tearing its mouth (upper n lower jaws).
Re: England/london Fever by MrsEve2(f): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2011
I AM OFF CLOCK! GOOD NIGHT ALL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Nigerian National Air Carrier? / Which Canadian University Accepts Pay On Arrival / Is 1M Or 1.2m Naira OK For Someone Thinking About Migrating To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.