Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week (9220 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday / Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Ajibel(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2020
DonDemu:
It's true. He wouldn't have talked about introducing face masks if he was not willing to lift the restriction on movement. Who wears mask at home?

The FG not the LASG can lift restrictions, and besides wearing of masks is for those who have reasons to go out eg. essential workers

1 Like

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by mrbee1948: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2020
P

1 Like

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Obiomon: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Exploits57: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio money abi
Olachase:
lol see this nigga sha even if u tell chairman of CBN that u want to send him money he will drop his account number fuxking nigga was only making mouth I'm not among those who reply with Bleep ur money let him send it the way some people make mouth en u will think they can buy another planet I hate rubbish.
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Sharatan(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2020
DonDemu:
Lockdown to be withdrawn in Lagos next week, all residents to wear face mask:~
Gov. Sanwo Olu.

Oga he never said the curfew is going to be called off, he just said it's going to be compulsory to wear a face mask..

Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:
Why are Igbos against the lifting of lockdown in Lagos
Don’t start, and come and call us quarrelsome people later. Just behave yourself. Think before you type. Ask yourself, this thing I am typing does it make any sense?
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lipscomb:
Because of the gala and plantain chips they got in the shop will not get spoiled.
Why are they against, not for. That’s how they fail exams because they don’t understand what they are answering.
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by suremanpatriot: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God for Lagosians are regaining freedom fr the siege of evil fgovt undecided
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by suremanpatriot: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God for Lagosians are regaining freedom fr the siege of evil fgovt undecided angry

LAGOS IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE IN NAIJA EVEN IF NA 1000 CORO DEY THEIR,EKO O NI BA JE O!. grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Smoke55: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:
na Igbo Kill Ya Grand Mother Ni?? Was It Igbos That Locked Down Lagos In The First Place?
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Jung(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
IlovePMB:

Poor e-rats. I can feed you two including your families throughout this lockdown. If you doubt, send your account numbers and be shocked. We Igbos no dey shake.

How far.

0129122617 Gtbank.

Let's shock them together grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:
Igbo amaka.
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Kingloba20(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
IlovePMB:

Poor e-rats. I can feed you two including your families throughout this lockdown. If you doubt, send your account numbers and be shocked. We Igbos no dey shake.
Eeeeeeewo! swear if I was the guy I will send the aza to confirm your words. aje!!
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by PDJT: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
helinues:

So the Igbo are the 1 million boys?

This your question is too reckless

-Hmm. It seems the 1 million boys have scarred you to bare bones. You’re now defending Ndi’Igbo. Wonders shall never end. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by DabuIIIT: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:

Why spread fake news,what do you stand to gain?

Igbos in Lagos that are into private business with the public wants the lockdown extended,are you normal at all?!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by Gordieshegz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just hope all these facemasks they have been touting themselves of producing will be quite effective.

A facemask isn't just a barrier that those made from clothes will match up with. It was made based on science of viruses and their sizes and has layers that provides different functions.

I know an average Nigeria person will want to wash any improvised facemasks made from clothes and by so doing widen the spaces for easy diffusion of the virus it was meant to sieve.

A o ni resu oo
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by ohameakpu: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:

Please grow up and stop all this tribal stuff.
Re: Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week by RLouis(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Avalancheman:

Follow the trend of those for and against the lockdown extension in Lagos. Igbos make up the larger percentage who want the lockdown to remain. Even on this thread, you can see them stylishly give "reasons" for their desire for it... grin

Conquering Covid-19 should be our major concern instead of attacking and accusing ourselves bcoz of Lockdown

Even igbos too re in Lagos State and have der businesses here so they're affected as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank, US EXIM Bank Commit $3bn To Nigeria Energy Transition Plan / Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel / The Butchers Of Nigeria - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.